Rack Torture

Go to CruxDreams.com
1719010900900.png

Playtime with Mommy's russian friend. Mistress syd examines my genitals before bringing in the instruments of my torture. My hands and feet are locked in stocks, and I am completely stripped for my 'playtime'. Mommy likes me to be nakie for playime, that way she can see all my reactions. This is how Mommy wants me to spend my weekend, entertaining her guest with my adorable screams. Although, the rack wont stretch me, it's just to keep me spread and open for Syd's cruel attention. Well, a girl can't have everything....

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 1491373Playtime with Mommy's russian friend. Mistress syd examines my genitals before bringing in the instruments of my torture. My hands and feet are locked in stocks, and I am completely stripped for my 'playtime'. Mommy likes me to be nakie for playime, that way she can see all my reactions. This is how Mommy wants me to spend my weekend, entertaining her guest with my adorable screams. Although, the rack wont stretch me, it's just to keep me spread and open for Syd's cruel attention. Well, a girl can't have everything....
Dah this is khorosho specimen. We will stretch her like bubblegum hahaha

On this rack it is not the arms that are stretched
382DC5FD-1CDC-440D-B891-0298B6169113.jpeg

Cruel World's Bad Sisters (see Petelobo-My Cruel World in paysites forum) gives Cate and Teresa the first chance to take out their sisterly expressions of love on each other. Teresa slides a whip handle into helpless Cate's pussy, whips her breasts, shows Cate the damage (so far) and helps Alex whip her on the table "rack".

Attachments

• T wp handle.jpg
    T wp handle.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 459
  • BS Wtable cabr by ter.jpg
    BS Wtable cabr by ter.jpg
    502.9 KB · Views: 441
  • BS Wtable cate br.jpg
    BS Wtable cate br.jpg
    159.5 KB · Views: 451
  • BS Wtable loving sis3 exp.jpg
    BS Wtable loving sis3 exp.jpg