Rack Torture

Go to CruxDreams.com
A favorite image of mine.....
1720303088920.png

Instructions for improvement.....
1. Remove girl for safety reasons.
2. Cut table in two across it's middle.
3. Install sliding steel rails lengthwise.
4. Connect the two table sections with a 3" thick steel screw shaft
with a 4 foot cross bar at it's outer end.
5. Put girl back on table and secure in stocks at either end.
6. Rotate crossbar to separate the table halves.
7. Stretch girl to desired length.
8. Enjoy. :devil2:

A favorite image of mine.....
View attachment 1495735

Instructions for improvement.....
1. Remove girl for safety reasons.
2. Cut table in two across it's middle.
3. Install sliding steel rails lengthwise.
4. Connect the two table sections with a 3" thick steel screw shaft
with a 4 foot cross bar at it's outer end.
5. Put girl back on table and secure in stocks at either end.
6. Rotate crossbar to separate the table halves.
7. Stretch girl to desired length.
8. Enjoy. :devil2:
Although I do love a good wormscrew rack, there’s always a place in my heart for the traditional medieval marvel.

IMG_7182.jpgIMG_7181.jpegIMG_7179.jpegIMG_7180.jpegIMG_7183.jpeg

Although I do love a good wormscrew rack, there’s always a place in my heart for the traditional medieval marvel.

View attachment 1496040View attachment 1496036View attachment 1496037View attachment 1496038View attachment 1496039
Yes indeed. The older versions are pretty hard to improve on.

They are especially nice when equipped with accessories.
37AEA06A-EDE1-4EC0-9677-1C6A30E064B4.jpeg

Yeah bitch, it's going to hurt.
44FC40D9-4A9A-4826-B4A5-5D776A51A896.jpg

Equipped with a backscratcher for those immpossible to reach places.
995097470.jpg

Her husband's mistress..........
"Now my little slut, let's get down to business."
1789169792.jpg

View attachment 1496178

Yeah bitch, it's going to hurt.
View attachment 1496179

View attachment 1496180

View attachment 1496181
I love no. 3. She looks so taut, her armpits exposed and prominent.

View attachment 1496178

View attachment 1496180

Superb set, thanks Wulf
I so want to experience the nipple crush in #1 as I suffer the excruciating rack tension in every limb
also the myriad of spikes piercing my back and buttocks in #3 especially if my tormentor climbs on me to have his wicked way with me
Would you like to administer these on me, Wulf?

Superb set, thanks Wulf
I so want to experience the nipple crush in #1 as I suffer the excruciating rack tension in every limb
also the myriad of spikes piercing my back and buttocks in #3 especially if my tormentor climbs on me to have his wicked way with me
Would you like to administer these on me, Wulf?
I can think of nothing I would enjoy more than having you where you belong, on a rack and stretched to the breaking point between the rollers, your joints starting to separate under my weight as I fuck your helpless body.
After I satisfy myself with you, the work with the skewers and pincers will begin, and you will scream long into the night. :devil2:

I can think of nothing I would enjoy more than having you where you belong, on a rack and stretched to the breaking point between the rollers, your joints starting to separate under my weight as I fuck your helpless body.
After I satisfy myself with you, the work with the skewers and pincers will begin, and you will scream long into the night. :devil2:
Yes, yes! Take your time, Wulf, noone knows where I am so noone will come to rescue me from your merciless attention to my defenceless assets.
My breasts ache with desire for your pincers and my nipples crave being pulled by your spiked clamps as I enjoy the rack tension in all my limbs . .

Last edited:
Dungeons and torture chambers are dark places. The one at Cruxton was terrible until I put some spotlights in to illuminate @Barbaria1 in all her glory. :)

But there is a risk that very realistic images of the goings-on in a dungeon can end up looking like a picture of a black cat in a coal cellar, so it might be worth brightening them up just a little, @Zylinderrohr?

Just my personal opinion, incidentally, ignore the words 'staff member' under my avatar ;)

Dungeons and torture chambers are dark places. The one at Cruxton was terrible until I put some spotlights in to illuminate @Barbaria1 in all her glory. :)

But there is a risk that very realistic images of the goings-on in a dungeon can end up looking like a picture of a black cat in a coal cellar, so it might be worth brightening them up just a little, @Zylinderrohr?

Just my personal opinion, incidentally, ignore the words 'staff member' under my avatar ;)
well, the problem is that the artist "Dubby" aka „Balthasar“ will not rework his pictures after all these years...unfortunately he is no longer active...and I don't want to change any of his originals...So, it is what it is...‍♂️

I just switch off my lamp and view them in the dark - I think they're exciting the way they are. It's a very distinctive style, I wouldn't want too many artists following suit, but I'd be happy to seem more of Balthasar.

Back
Top Bottom