Rack Torture

Go to CruxDreams.com
Dungeons and torture chambers are dark places. The one at Cruxton was terrible until I put some spotlights in to illuminate @Barbaria1 in all her glory. :)

But there is a risk that very realistic images of the goings-on in a dungeon can end up looking like a picture of a black cat in a coal cellar, so it might be worth brightening them up just a little, @Zylinderrohr?

Just my personal opinion, incidentally, ignore the words 'staff member' under my avatar ;)
This is really an issue. I have that problem a lot when trying to make pictures.

You have the option of proper lights and little "dungeon atmosphere", or atmospheric lighting, but you don't see anything...

I am sure there is a proper art to this, which I have not yet begun to understand. For now, it seems like most of my pictures work best in daylight. Which is not always a bad thing.

After all, why not conduct your torture during the day, where everyone can see it? It's not like the Inquisition has to hide what they are doing. And when your populace hears the screams of witches from your tower, they go about their day assured that you are doing your best to protect them from the Devil. :D

This is really an issue. I have that problem a lot when trying to make pictures.

You have the option of proper lights and little "dungeon atmosphere", or atmospheric lighting, but you don't see anything...

I am sure there is a proper art to this, which I have not yet begun to understand. For now, it seems like most of my pictures work best in daylight. Which is not always a bad thing.

After all, why not conduct your torture during the day, where everyone can see it? It's not like the Inquisition has to hide what they are doing. And when your populace hears the screams of witches from your tower, they go about their day assured that you are doing your best to protect them from the Devil. :D
I'm a long time fan and collector of 3D art, and the medieval inquistion period is my absolute favorite. I understand an artists desire for realism and the dismal, foreboding atmosphere of a dungeon torture chamber as it would have been. But as you said, that can affect the ability to see details an action in the scene. To me, and this is just my opinion, it's more important to be able to see the action of the torture and the victim's reactions, than have a 'realistic' atmosphere that obscures even a little bit. I don't rate a rendered torture scene by the historical accuracy of the overall image nearly as much as the erotic content of it. As I see it, that's it's main purpose. Just my $.02 .

Last edited:
Some from my Cruel World custom film "Madam Bathory".

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-10-31 081906.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-10-31 081906.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 361
  • Screenshot 2023-10-31 083926.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-10-31 083926.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 351
  • Screenshot 2023-10-31 084217.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-10-31 084217.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 350
  • Screenshot 2023-10-31 090107.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-10-31 090107.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 372
  • Screenshot 2023-10-31 102456.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-10-31 102456.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 438
I'm a long time fan and collector of 3D art, and the medieval inquistion period is my absolute favorite. I understand an artists desire for realism and the dismal, foreboding atmosphere of a dungeon torture chamber as it would have been. But as you said, that can affect the ability to see details an action in the scene. To me, and this is just my opinion, it's more important to be able to see the action of the torture and the victim's reactions, than have a 'realistic' atmosphere that obscures even a little bit. I don't rate a rendered torture scene by the historical accuracy of the overall image nearly as much as the erotic content of it. As I see it, that's it's main purpose. Just my $.02 .
This comes from the Judas Cradle thread, but this is what I mean when I say bright sunny day. It just works much better for me for the time being.

this is not a "formal" rack but stretching with ropes on top of a back-bending support was also used (see Marquise de Brinvilliers prints)
View attachment 1499653
Formal or not, it's absol superb, as is the lucky lady
Love the fact she's all oiled up too!

A similar scene by Hiddenpleasures from 30+ years ago (note the neck restraint and no slack in the arms & legs).
These are still from the low res VHS videos they made.

gl738.jpggl741.jpggl742.jpggl848.jpg

Back
Top Bottom