Rack Torture

Go to CruxDreams.com
Some variety from me

tumblr_mkscomv9201qhi6wuo1_1280.jpg tumblr_n24l35nJHr1qhi6wuo1_1280.jpg tumblr_ngu4fw0iR01qhi6wuo1_1280.jpg tumblr_nhjzfehTrk1qhi6wuo1_1280.jpg tumblr_nimzztngWl1qhi6wuo1_1280.jpg tumblr_nibuozLGaL1qhi6wuo1_1280.jpg

Comfortable, whore of Satan? No? Good...
This position should bring extra blood to your head, and help you to think - and I advise you to think hard.
You will spend the night on the rack, and in the morning we'll see if you have remembered the names of your fellow-heretics...
Otherwise, we have some interesting devices which might help to refresh your memory!
Mwa ha ha ha :devil::devil::devil:

Comfortable, whore of Satan? No? Good...
This position should bring extra blood to your head, and help you to think - and I advise you to think hard.
You will spend the night on the rack, and in the morning we'll see if you have remembered the names of your fellow-heretics...
Otherwise, we have some interesting devices which might help to refresh your memory!
Mwa ha ha ha :devil::devil::devil:

montycrusto

Each cruelest day!

Top Cat

I have been looking for some outdoor furniture to put by the pool
image.jpeg
But the heck with furniture, I think I will just go with this for my pool decking:p

Only the best racks have that attachment in the middle, for especially "probing" interrogations.
Great set, Phlebas
View attachment 350923
yes, and the extendable leg-split attachment
that goes with the probe is a premium add-on :D

View attachment 352040
This one's using a leg-spreader too -
once a girl's been stretched straight,
making her do the splits is the next stage,
now she's going to feel those special pains
only a female can experience :devil:

Back
Top Bottom