Rack Torture

Go to CruxDreams.com
This poor woman is accused of devilry, and stripped of her clothing.
She is then placed on the rack, and stretched to the point she can take no more.
She is then asked if she admits that she has practiced witchcraft.
image.jpeg
If she says no, she is stretched even more, till she confesses.
If she says yes, she is then taken to be burned at the stake.
In other words, it is a no win situation....except for the torturer, and executioner.
:devil:

She is then placed on the rack, and stretched to the point she can take no more.
View attachment 356214
In other words, it is a no win situation....except for the torturer, and executioner.

image.jpeg So tell me then ... why didn't I just confess in the first place? ... before they stripped me of my clothing and threw me no this rack ... I could have just gone straight to the stake and saved myself a lot of pain and suffering.

View attachment 356219 So tell me then ... why didn't I just confess in the first place? ... before they stripped me of my clothing and threw me no this rack ... I could have just gone straight to the stake and saved myself a lot of pain and suffering.
Good point! .......but that takes all the fun out of it:p

View attachment 356214
well actually she looks to me as if she's finding the experience quite interesting :D

View attachment 356214

HondoBoot2

This is an emblematic photo. :confused:

Shakespeare when he saw this photo, had the brilliant idea of writing Hamlet, and his famous dilemma: "To Be Or Not To Be, That Is The Question!" :doh::devil:

Top Cat

I believe the sub in Number 3 is Amber Rayne.

Two weeks, and I still find it so very hard to think, much less say out loud, "Amber Rayne died."

On top of being an unsurpassed performer, she was one of the kindest human beings on this planet. This entry from Kylie Ireland's blog gives an excellent idea of who Amber Rayne was: https://kylieirelandblog.com/2011/03/17/the-violation-of-me/

And this text of one of her tweets also shows how exceptionally kind she was: https://twitter.com/Amber_Raynexxx/status/624257901314453504?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

"No I don't have an Amazon wish list. I could never ask for more from those that have kindly supported my career"

That was Amber Rayne. I find it still so very hard to use the past tense with regards to Amber.

From the song "The Vacant Chair;"

Sleep today, o early fallen,
In thine green and narrow grave.
Dirges from the pine and cypress
Mingle with the tears we shed.

Back
Top Bottom