Random picture thread. (Real photos rather than AI please)

Go to CruxDreams.com
Some pictures from the Motor Show, Earls Court London 1970, back in the good old days. Things have grown more puritanical since then.

View attachment 1495691 View attachment 1495692 View attachment 1495693 View attachment 1495694
I'm not sure. The first picture could be a special "gents only" showing or event, and the other three are clearly after hours or at least when the show was not open to the public. I doubt you could have just walked into Earls Court and seen that. On the other hand, 1970 was the middle of the "exploitation movie" era, so perhaps I'm wrong.

I'm not sure. The first picture could be a special "gents only" showing or event, and the other three are clearly after hours or at least when the show was not open to the public. I doubt you could have just walked into Earls Court and seen that. On the other hand, 1970 was the middle of the "exploitation movie" era, so perhaps I'm wrong.
I remember it well, it was just seen as a bit of fun and I’m pretty sure it was open to the public. The pictures of the girls posing were in the press and there were lots of people milling around in the background.

Back
Top Bottom