Russian (and other) barefoot girls

Go to CruxDreams.com
Well I enjoy being in bare feet as much as possible, and I do find it a bit erotic, as is having my legs or arms bare, it's the slight, subconscious, sense of vulnerability. And, being a 'natural slavegirl', it does just feel right.

As to what belongs here on the Forums - especially in 'Fantasy Unlimited' - we cater for (nearly) all kinds of kinks, I know for sure some guys here have a thing about female feet, so keep them tripping along!

Might have something to do with the fact that a picture dumps of fully clothed, normal women without anything special has absolutely nothing to do with a forum surrounding crux and heavy BDSM fetishes. You may find Facebook to be more the place for this kind of contentless content.
But now I have already received contradictory opinions:
Moreover, these models connect with a heavy BDSM fetish through my photomanipulations published in a proper part of this forum.

Last edited:
Well, no-one has to watch your thread if they aren't interested, plenty of others are available.
From my experience in different "dark fetish" websites, I found that there are two main fractions - those who always require nudity of victims (larger group) and those who prefer moderately clothed girls (lesser group). It's not a surprise. When publishing photomanips with clothed girls, I received comments in the form "Oh, why they are not nude!" rather frequently.

When publishing photomanips with clothed girls, I received comments in the form "Oh, why they are not nude!" rather frequently.
I usually say "they have to be a lot more naked," but I do understand not everyone is a nudity absolutist. ;)

I like the pics.. but It's not the main theme of this site.
Real girls&women with bare feet are quite sexy to me.
I would say keep em coming, if someone doesn't like it?
So be it.. can't please everyone..

Well, I don't know if any of the men here find these pictures erotic, but I do, in a pleasant way. The light, summery dresses, bare legs and feet, especially when they're set in surroundings that seem abandoned, deserted, slightly sinister, maybe haunted ... they set my imagination racing, I readily imagine myself in their non-shoes. I especially like Anasteisha, she's a very natural-looking girl (Tatiana, Vera and some of the others have endlessly long legs, I envy them, but Ana's are more like mine!) Perhaps getting turned on by summer dresses and bare feet is a minority kink here, but I think those of us who enjoy such harmless pleasures should be allowed to! :)

Perhaps getting turned on by summer dresses and bare feet is a minority kink here, but I think those of us who enjoy such harmless pleasures should be allowed to! :)
After all, this section is called Fantasy Unlimited, keyword "unlimited." ;)

I only cannot approve her addiction to jeans:
Yes, i'm not keen on jeans myself - if the weather's chilly, i still prefer chinos, and if i'm wanting to look good, either leggings and a skirt or stretch fabric pants that show the shape of my legs. But like i said, i really prefer to have my feet and my legs bare - denim shorts (like Anasteisha's) or a denim mini are much nicer than denim jeans!

Yes, i'm not keen on jeans myself - if the weather's chilly, i still prefer chinos, and if i'm wanting to look good, either leggings and a skirt or stretch fabric pants that show the shape of my legs. But like i said, i really prefer to have my feet and my legs bare - denim shorts (like Anasteisha's) or a denim mini are much nicer than denim jeans!
Ideally, at least the knee should be visible. So jeans are definitely a no-go.

That's right. I've mixed feelings about the present fashion for ripped jeans showing fairly generous glimpses of bare leg.
But for a skirt I'd say the hem should be well above the knee, no lower than half-way between belly-button and knees when kneeling up.
And shorts cropped at the crotch.

One of the models used by me was a cute girl from the gallery 'everage' at Deviantart. She also had her own account there, but now the gallery is deactivated and I cannot find her page as well. Her nickname was like 'Princess_Lollyx' or 'Princess-Lollix', or something similar; to my regret, I don't remember clearly. As far as I remember, she live in Australia. The girl likes handcuffs, bondage, and posing barefoot, as you can see:
you_still_wouldn_t_understand_14_by_everage-d9lpu68.jpg you_still_wouldn_t_understand_13_by_everage-d9lpu7z.jpg summer_floral_8_by_everage-da7uoxw.jpg summer_floral_13_by_everage-da7uoqu.jpg sun_rise_13_by_everage-dai4pqd.jpg a_larger_scope_11_by_everage-d9woxpn.jpg just_above_8_by_everage_ddiwopt-fullview.jpg Teased-11-705813601.jpg Violet-Wall-8-812036013.jpg Wind-Swept-7-730222114.jpg
Right now, looking through my saved collections in order to prepare this post, I have found that I lost many of her photos, including those used by me for photomanipulations. I said "bondage": really, I remember such photos of her, but I lost them too.

One of the models used by me was a cute girl from the gallery 'everage' at Deviantart. She also had her own account there, but now the gallery is deactivated and I cannot find her page as well. Her nickname was like 'Princess_Lollyx' or 'Princess-Lollix', or something similar; to my regret, I don't remember clearly. As far as I remember, she live in Australia. The girl likes handcuffs, bondage, and posing barefoot, as you can see:
View attachment 1030835 View attachment 1030836 View attachment 1030832 View attachment 1030833 View attachment 1030834 View attachment 1030830 View attachment 1030831 View attachment 1030840 View attachment 1030841 View attachment 1030842
Right now, looking through my saved collections in order to prepare this post, I have found that I lost many of her photos, including those used by me for photomanipulations. I said "bondage": really, I remember such photos of her, but I lost them too.
Very cute :p

Back
Top Bottom