Russian (and other) barefoot girls

Go to CruxDreams.com
One of the models used by me was a cute girl from the gallery 'everage' at Deviantart. She also had her own account there, but now the gallery is deactivated and I cannot find her page as well. Her nickname was like 'Princess_Lollyx' or 'Princess-Lollix', or something similar; to my regret, I don't remember clearly. As far as I remember, she live in Australia. The girl likes handcuffs, bondage, and posing barefoot, as you can see:
View attachment 1030835 View attachment 1030836 View attachment 1030832 View attachment 1030833 View attachment 1030834 View attachment 1030830 View attachment 1030831 View attachment 1030840 View attachment 1030841 View attachment 1030842
Right now, looking through my saved collections in order to prepare this post, I have found that I lost many of her photos, including those used by me for photomanipulations. I said "bondage": really, I remember such photos of her, but I lost them too.
Very gorgeous girl. A lot of the girls in Everage's photos pose barefoot, and then he (or she) says stuff like "don't make comments about their feet".
Well, what do you expect when you post pics of barefoot ladies?

Very gorgeous girl. A lot of the girls in Everage's photos pose barefoot, and then he (or she) says stuff like "don't make comments about their feet".
Well, what do you expect when you post pics of barefoot ladies?
May be, they deleted their gallery just for that reason, i.e. in order not to receive unwanted comments? :)
It's hard to imagine that this innocent gallery was banned by Deviantart for a "violation of rules".

Right now, looking through my saved collections in order to prepare this post, I have found that I lost many of her photos, including those used by me for photomanipulations. I said "bondage": really, I remember such photos of her, but I lost them too.
Here are two more by everage - is this the same girl? :)

everage purrfection_15_by_everage-d9dcnta.jpg everage get_a_life_8_by_everage-d8sk16f-50pc.jpg

One more Russian cutie who inspired my sadistic phantasies - a photographer (sometimes also model) Veronica Shashkova (Vazhnina), author of the 'roni-chi' gallery at Deviantart (https://www.deviantart.com/roni-chi). The gallery is not yet banned - it's unusual to see! :)
image (2).jpg roni_by_roni_chi_d57ff9f-fullview.jpg roni_by_roni_chi_d583dnd-fullview.jpg roni_by_roni_chi_d58397m-fullview.jpg roni_in_the_water_by_roni_chi_d59tlbg-fullview.jpg roni_in_the_water_s.jpg roni_by_roni_chi_d5d3zk4-fullview.jpg roni_by_roni_chi_d5d3ya2-fullview.jpg
Meanwhile, photos of Tatiana Golovanova (who was mentioned in the beginning of this thread) published in that gallery inspired me to try photomanipulation for the first time.
d6bj40p-49e329d3-13ba-420b-b3c7-c35474f4d2bd.jpg (Veronica is on the foreground; Tatiana is on right)
d6bj468-0d16c3a5-19aa-4448-8b65-61d13396ffc3.jpg (Veronica is second from left; Tatiana is on right)

One more Russian cutie who inspired my sadistic phantasies - a photographer (sometimes also model) Veronica Shashkova (Vazhnina), author of the 'roni-chi' gallery at Deviantart (https://www.deviantart.com/roni-chi). The gallery is not yet banned - it's unusual to see! :)
View attachment 1039156 View attachment 1039159 View attachment 1039160 View attachment 1039161 View attachment 1039162 View attachment 1039163 View attachment 1039158 View attachment 1039157
Meanwhile, photos of Tatiana Golovanova (who was mentioned in the beginning of this thread) published in that gallery inspired me to try photomanipulation for the first time.
View attachment 1039169 (Veronica is on the foreground; Tatiana is on right)
View attachment 1039168 (Veronica is second from left; Tatiana is on right)
Love those group shots

Back
Top Bottom