Russian (and other) barefoot girls

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi guys,

Let me share my latest experience. (I think this is the best place in this forum, and I would really appreciate your opinion):

So I went on a date with a girl on Sunday. (It was our second date.) We were planning to play mini-golf, and before we met in the car park, I called her to ask where she was, because the crowd was huge and there were a thousand cars. She explained where I should look and said that she was changing her shoes. When I got there, I saw that she was wearing sandals, which did not cover her feet at all. Afterwards, during mini-golf, I was free to stare at her feet, because the golf ball was always on the floor, so I had a reason to look down. :D
After playing golf, we went to a nearby park, where we walked and talked for about 3 hours. While walking, she suddenly mentioned that the sandals were uncomfortable because "her soles are sticking to them". She specifically used the word "sole", which in my experience is too specific. Most people would have just said "foot".
I generously offered her that we could sit on a bench and she could take it off for a few minutes if it was too uncomfortable. I was hoping to see her bare soles. :) Several times we sat down on a bench or just on the grass, she didn't take off her sandals, but there were a few times when she lifted up her feet and mentioned again that her soles were sticky. (At this point I was starting to feel aroused.)
By the end of our date, we got to the point of kissing and hugging, but nothing more yet.
It made me wonder: Did she suspect that I have a foot fetish? Or did she just want to find out if I had? Maybe she likes foot play too?
Or is it just random, and I'm taking too much of it?

(Sorry for the bad quality picture... I only had my phone, the room was dark, and this is only a small part of the original photo - I couldn't risk to take photos only of her feet. :sisi1 )

Attachments

• Minigolf.jpg
    Minigolf.jpg
    334.2 KB · Views: 125
Back
Top Bottom