Silly Question

Go to CruxDreams.com
Personally, I feel like MOST Americans, Make the fat "doughboy" flat, black, and glowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Yes but I was offering British expertise in solving your gridlock problem...most of my American (the Southerners always tell me off for calling them Yanks...I know that Yankees is different :p ) friends both Dem and Rep are a tad irked at a certain burg.

If the N Korean "doughboy"'s military hasn' t told him, there's at least two "boomers" off his coast, just waiting for him to fire!

Yes but I was offering British expertise in solving your gridlock problem...most of my American (the Southerners always tell me off for calling them Yanks...I know that Yankees is different :p ) friends both Dem and Rep are a tad irked at a certain burg.

SO true! :D
Dutch land reclamation experts drained the Fens']http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fens] Fens[/url] which is a swampy bit of terrain like Admi's homeland so it could be used as farmland much as was done in the Netherlands.

The result is that the reclaimed land now lies below sea level meaning any storm surge gets over the intervening land and there is going to be trouble.

The North Sea by the way is known for storm surges.

Oh, ok, Why didn't you say so first?
:D

Well Don`t i just stir things up, i make a silly joke and this turns into a Geography Plus Politics Thread, mind you it is quite interesting. If the U.K is going to be swallowed up by water i will at least get my second choice and Drown. The Norwich/Southampton match is on Match Of The Day Now and it`s snowing like hell

Yes, it's on yahoo...getting warmer.......;)
You bully you! :D
I forgot we were public!
I make my living upon computers here....
Dorothy, did you get it?:confused:

Back
Top Bottom