Some Sketches

Go to CruxDreams.com
Love them Andyman, you draw real life women carrying curves etc especially like no 4 thrust forward on her cross , well done keep them coming

When they sentenced me to be crucified with impaling my private parts I was devastated. But when we finally reached the top of the hill of the suffering my heart slightly recovered. There was no cornu attached to the stipes nor any additional nails to secure it. But when I was hammered by wrists and lifted up, instead of nailing my legs they left me hanging on my hands only and brought a wooden log. Roughly sharpened it created a separate pole. Then the cruelest of the tormentors put his palms between my hips and opened my labia and then inserted the device of my suffer and debasement into the most fragile opening of my body. I lifted my body up to the extents to avoid the expected terrific pain but in vain. The blade entered my vagina, following his cock, pushed here ten minutes earlier. I closed my eyes and cried with fear and pain, trying to keep my knees tightly, but he kneeled and hammered my feet to the stipes ignoring my childish forms of resistance. Disabled with the unbearable pain I slipped down with a loud and long wailing, straightening my hands and spreading my knees while the pole entered my body tearing apart my vaginal duct and piercing my uterus and bowels...

PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_4385_002.jpg

Last edited:
The second victim of the crucifixion with the impalation with a separate pole as seen from behind (maybe through the knot hole in the stipes).

The soldier pressing his torso against her vulva and his fingers against her buttocks to spread the anus open and allow the murderous device to enter the body of the condemned woman, killing her slowly and painfully and in such humiliating way which couldn't be afforded by the use of the nails only.

PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_4384_003.jpg

First eye view

I was ever concerned to be a good dancer but I was never before applauded so heartedly, even when I had been performing a full striptease. Well, I never did it in the open area of a city square nor for free and none of my previous shows contained a twelve hours long erotic dance...

PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_4383_004.jpg PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_4383_003.jpg
PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_4383_002.jpg PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_4383_005.jpg

The second victim of the crucifixion with the impalation with a separate pole as seen from behind (maybe through the knot hole in the stipes).

The soldier pressing his torso against her vulva and his fingers against her buttocks to spread the anus open and allow the murderous device to enter the body of the condemned woman, killing her slowly and painfully and in such humiliating way which couldn't be afforded by the use of the nails only.

View attachment 1142097

Getting quite up close and personal with the crucified there!

The useless

My master died leaving me together with his all property, including twelve other slaves, to his daughters. I was proud of serving to him faithfully for fourty years and giving birth to two his children. But the daughters of the late patrician weren't grateful. They simply hated me because I was competing their mother, his legal wife. And they told me that being fifty six I was simply useless for them. But when I asked for the possibility of being freed then, I was laughed at and ordered to undress bare naked in an instant. I was terrified but I obeyed this strange order as obediently as usual. Then they ordered me to get out. I was sure that they expelled me with no property in this cruel way and I told "good bye" and "thank you my masters" and went out weeping, but the reality was much more cruel. Because, just when I stepped on the street, immediately attracting everyone's attention, two soldiers took my hands and led me through all the streets, not allowing me even to cover my crotch or breasts, to the Juno temple stairs when the short pole with a "T" crossbar on the top was placed, and there they crucified me with no hearing any complaints nor answering any questions. And the daughters of the late came when the soldiers were preparing to leave me and they ordered them to additionally pierce my lower belly with the sharp piece of wood they brought with them, and so they did...

PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_4384_002.jpg

Last edited:
Well, this bunch of sketches wasn't meant to be posted but finally I made few photographs... however they will be difficult to lighten...
This feeling of the young man's fingers touching my bare skin carelessly around my erogenous zones when I hang stunned and felt almost no pain in my freshly pierced wrists and feet and hardly hearing the voices of all the people crowded around me, staring at me naked and ashamed...

This feeling when he touches my crotch and buttocks with his palms to make sure that the thick and sharp-tipped wooden pole inserted into my anus was pushed deep enough not to slip out of my body during my further dance...

This feeling when the soldier finally jerked my hips down to tear my inside apart with the wooden dick and the anaesthetic effect of the posca with painkilling herbs suddenly subsided and a wave of horrible pain hit me with all its might...

View attachment 1141992
Were the women crucified as criminals or merely for the crowds' entertainment? Which would be worse, condemned for your crimes or just for the people's enjoyment? The end is the same but what goes through their minds as they suffer towards their deaths would differ greatly!!!

Well done set, Andyman!!!

Yes fantastic as always. Wonderful images. And chillingly realistic

As a woman being crucified just for the entertainment of the crowd would be I think worse (by a short head). Presumably with only a perfunctory trial. Maybe as a family, and stripped In the court prior to the full proceedings.

So I am kneeling at the pavement of the square with all the citizens gathered around me and I feel really really great.
I am in the focus of every last man in this city, all eyes are on my ass.
Spruced up like a hell: dressed in nothing but a slave's collar.
Ready to perform the show of my life.
Determined to do everything to satisfy this crowd.
If I have to die, let it be the dying worthy a day long watching!

PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_4390_002.jpg

Last edited:
Degraded feminity

The Carthaginian aristocrat, taken prisoner of war and never freed. Tied on a rope to the wall like a female dog for four months in the Roman camp, repeatedly abused by hundreds of young men and fertilized by one of them. And finally eliminated, pregnant, worn out and useless, when the legion was about to be returned to the mainland. Simply nailed to the cross and left on the verge of the deserted camp and ruins of her city, burned to the ground.

PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_4398_002.jpg
PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_4398_003.jpg
PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_4398_004.jpg
PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_4398_005.jpg
PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_4398_006.jpg

Degraded feminity

The Carthaginian aristocrat, taken prisoner of war and never freed. Tied on a rope to the wall like a female dog for four months in the Roman camp, repeatedly abused by hundreds of young men and fertilized by one of them. And finally eliminated, pregnant, worn out and useless, when the legion was about to be returned to the mainland. Simply nailed to the cross and left on the verge of the deserted camp and ruins of her city, burned to the ground.

View attachment 1142434
View attachment 1142435
View attachment 1142436
View attachment 1142437
View attachment 1142433
Good story with again excellent art!!!

Back
Top Bottom