Some Sketches

Go to CruxDreams.com
View attachment 1132250

I greatly enjoy your female Golgotha drawings! I especially like that in this one the “good thief” is the most petite of the three. It adds a sense of earnest pleading when she asks, “Mistress, remember me when you come into your queendom!”
Bad thief thinks, it is all crap, we shall be dead soon, and that will be it, and she would have preferred to talk some town gossip, now that they still can!

Anatomy lesson

The hill of shame could be the perfect place to ease your lust or to simple get familiar with the opposite sex anatomy if you didn't want to be a greenhorn during your wedding night.

View attachment 1111066
A light tickle from the girl. Great torture! She should flash her tits at him.

Both spectators need to be careful. She might get a sudden squirt of cum in her face and he is at the ass end of a terrible mess!

This feeling of the young man's fingers touching my bare skin carelessly around my erogenous zones when I hang stunned and felt almost no pain in my freshly pierced wrists and feet and hardly hearing the voices of all the people crowded around me, staring at me naked and ashamed...

This feeling when he touches my crotch and buttocks with his palms to make sure that the thick and sharp-tipped wooden pole inserted into my anus was pushed deep enough not to slip out of my body during my further dance...

This feeling when the soldier finally jerked my hips down to tear my inside apart with the wooden dick and the anaesthetic effect of the posca with painkilling herbs suddenly subsided and a wave of horrible pain hit me with all its might...

PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_4374_001.jpg

Back
Top Bottom