the_conspiracy_003_subt.jpg
    377.7 KB · Views: 298
  • unhappy_mother_daughter_subt.jpg
    unhappy_mother_daughter_subt.jpg
    503.3 KB · Views: 335
  • yes_you_can_join_him_subt.jpg
    yes_you_can_join_him_subt.jpg
    717.6 KB · Views: 455
The governor's messenger found the gates closed and stopped for the night at an inn outside the walls. He fell asleep deeply. And he never woke up.

For this reason, an important message never reached the garrison commander, which led to serious consequences. While the doctor was unable to determine whether the death was due to natural causes or not, the legate had to find the culprit. And he found him, or rather them.

That night, apart from the deceased, only three people stayed in the inn: the bartender's wife (he himself laid sick in a fever, so he was beyond suspicion), a young maid and an aging city prostitute. Apart from them, there were no suspects or witnesses. But this was enough to satisfy the bloodthirsty Roman justice.

The judge did not go into details. An order is an order. The same evening all three suspects were stripped down, abused and hung on their crosses to die in pain.

And they were dying long.

PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_3595_006.jpg PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_3595_005.jpg PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_3595_009.jpg

Every year the Jewish community of Shechem caused unrest in the province before the Pesach. Every year the garrison has their hands full keeping order and restoring peace. And every year a riot leader must die nailed to the cross to calm down the public mood, being stripped naked, scourged and crowned with thorns for the deeper humiliation. However in 775 year ab urbe condita the self-proclaiming leader ran away to Bethany to be never found.

Luckily, the wittnesses were able to identify the middle aged woman, who shouted the loudest on the Shechem streets and most applauding the self-proclaimed king.

And it was more than enough to condemn her to the most painful, wicked and slow death on the wood of shame as a "replacement Messiah".

PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_3595_017.jpg

Family walk in merry afternoon

View attachment 1121164
A pleasant outing interrupted by a surprising find. A wayward daughter who, after stealing money from the family, ran off with a dashing rogue of a man who eventually abandoned her. She had to resort to prostitution and a life of crime to survive. Eventually, the law caught up with her.

"Oh no! Can it be? After all these years. Husband, is that our daughter?"

"By the gods! Yes, my dear. Sadly, it is."

"I always had hope she'd return to us."

"She has, in a way. Look! She's staring down at us. Must recognize us."

"Her lips are moving. Do you hear? She's trying to speak. What is she trying to say?"

"I don't know. Can't make out anything intelligible."

Momma . . .momma. . .

"Try not to mumble so, daughter. You must enunciate! Enunciate!"

"Bah! It's hopeless. I give up. I can't make sense of her grunts and ramblings. All that education. Wasted!"

"Well, she is crucified. Obviously in a lot of pain."

"True, yet I doubt what she has to say is worth much at this point."

"Why be so harsh dear. She is still our child, after all. It's so sad to see what has become of her."

"Perhaps, but she dishonored us so. Remember, she robbed from us and ran off with some reprobate. Whatever life she lived since then only got her crucified."

"Indeed. Then it's a sad but fitting end for her. To die on a cross. But she was always a difficult child. You remember, dear. Always so damned determined to go her own way. Flouting all the traditions. Fighting with us over every little thing."

"We did our best, wife. Let's not blame ourselves. Best to move on and leave her to her punishment."

"Yes, of course, let's go away from this place, husband. It stinks so! And there's nothing we can do for her now. Not that she deserves anything from us at this point."

"Best not to think about her anymore. We have our other daughter to raise."

"I just wish she didn't have to display. . .you know. . .her private parts so . . . so obscenely. What if any of our friends recognize her. I'd be so embarrassed!"

Last edited:
The older sister should marry his husband first, but what if they are gemini? And what if the happy sister, married to the rich patrician, feel insecure because the unhappy one could take her place in any time, being undistinguishable? Of course the husband will know, but what if he will be involved in the plot too?

So, the happy sister decided to charge the unhappy one and to eliminate the risk. That's why at the very day of her marriage the people could see the happy bride with her chosen one and her double hanged on the cross.

Well, it was slightly uncomfortable to the bride because everyone could stare at all the private parts of her sister and her whole naked body which was literally identical to her own body, but it wasn't too much price for securing her own position as a wife of the richest of the citizens!

PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_4015_001.jpg PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_4015_002.jpg

A pleasant outing interrupted by a surprising find. A wayward daughter who, after stealing money from the family, ran off with a dashing rogue of a man who eventually abandoned her. She had to resort to prostitution and a life of crime to survive. Eventually, the law caught up with her.

"Oh no! Can it be? After all these years. Husband, is that our daughter?"

"By the gods! Yes, my dear. Sadly, it is."

"I always had hope she'd return to us."

"She has, in a way. Look! She's staring down at us. Must recognize us."

"Her lips are moving. Do you hear? She's trying to speak. What is she trying to say?"

"I don't know. Can't make out anything intelligible."

Momma . . .momma. . .

"Try not to mumble so, daughter. You must enunciate! Enunciate!"

"Bah! It's hopeless. I give up. I can't make sense of her grunts and ramblings. All that education. Wasted!"

"Well, she is crucified. Obviously in a lot of pain."

"True, yet I doubt what she has to say is worth much at this point."

"Why be so harsh dear. She is still our child, after all. It's so sad to see what has become of her."

"Perhaps, but she dishonored us so. Remember, she robbed from us and ran off with some reprobate. Whatever life she lived since then only got her crucified."

"Indeed. Then it's a sad but fitting end for her. To die on a cross. But she was always a difficult child. You remember, dear. Always so damned determined to go her own way. Flouting all the traditions. Fighting with us over every little thing."

"We did our best, wife. Let's not blame ourselves. Best to move on and leave her to her punishment."

"Yes, of course, let's go away from this place, husband. It stinks so! And there's nothing we can do for her now. Not that she deserves anything from us at this point."

"Best not to think about her anymore. We have our other daughter to raise."

"I just wish she didn't have to display. . .you know. . .her private parts so . . . so obscenely. What if any of our friends recognize her. I'd be so embarrassed!"
This is really great!

The older sister should marry his husband first, but what if they are gemini? And what if the happy sister, married to the rich patrician, feel insecure because the unhappy one could take her place in any time, being undistinguishable? Of course the husband will know, but what if he will be involved in the plot too?

So, the happy sister decided to charge the unhappy one and to eliminate the risk. That's why at the very day of her marriage the people could see the happy bride with her chosen one and her double hanged on the cross.

Well, it was slightly uncomfortable to the bride because everyone could stare at all the private parts of her sister and her whole naked body which was literally identical to her own body, but it wasn't too much price for securing her own position as a wife of the richest of the citizens!

View attachment 1131480 View attachment 1131481
Great work, I like how you’re using a lighter stylus now, however you create them.

Back
Top Bottom