Some Sketches

Go to CruxDreams.com
And if you don't mind, I polished your lovely story a little...

She wasn't a common slave nor an ordinary villager. She was rich and well educated. She was familiar with politics and history and could speak several languages. She was proud and so she felt devastated when she heard the sentence. Of course she was frightened of being crucified. But she was more afraid of the forced nudity than of the nails.

Maybe she was naive and couldn't grasp the most terrible aspect of crucifixion, but anyway she begged us at least to spare her being stark naked during the execution. She begged and wept and pleaded to have her loins wrapped with any piece of cloth, so finally we promised to give her a foot-wide loincloth if she would have enthusiastic sex with us the night before the execution, and she agreed.

As a result the four of us made love with her in the prison, and we must admit that she was a great lover, although we knew it was forced on her.

And the next day we gave her the promised loincloth, but it was the most invisible loincloth ever used. Befitting her high station it was made of the thinnest and finest silk we could find and as she'd hoped this strip of silk fabric WAS a foot wide... But we rolled the fabric tightly before wrapping it around her belly, so it looked more like a rope, exposing her lower belly with no obstacles.

She was weeping like a little girl. And we laughed at her as she hung there, writhing in pain, and crying in despair whenever some new onlooker recognized and mocked her.

After a full day of suffering she finally died in pain and shame, feeling deceived, abused and debased by our simple little trick.

But that's exactly how a crucified criminal should feel, shouldn't she?

Last edited:
What algorithm/application have you used?
As usual I tried to do my best to improve the image before uploading it but as usual I was not able to do this much.

BTW, thanks for improving the text! Last time I read very little in English and I didn't speak with any English native speaker for years, so I feel that my "upper intermediate" became more "intermediate" and my vocabulary was shrinking, not expanding... But it cannot be helped for the moment. Thanks a lot!

Last edited:
And the next day we gave her the promised loincloth just after removing her tunic publicly, but it was the most invisible loincloth ever used. Well, indeed it was made of the thinnest and finest silk we could find and this strip of silk fabric WAS a foot wide... But we rolled the fabric tightly before wrapping it around her belly, so it looked no more than a rope, exposing her lower belly with no obstacles.
Loincloth? I was rather thinking of a rope slung around her hips. :confused:

This mid-aged woman of German origin with a horsetail arrived to our town yesterday and she was arrested immediately before she could book a room in the tavern. They say, she was recognized by two brothers from Legio XIX foederati unit as a thief, who once stole the possession of the Roan army. No one really knew if it is the truth. The woman had no alibi but many of us doubt if she is guilty. Maybe they have some old scores with her. Anyway, according to the law, as a barbarian tribeswoman she was quickly condemned to death. She should be burned at stake, but the judge left the method of execution to the Legio XIX optio. And the officer decided to hang the thief on a cross. She spent the busy night in the camp's lupanar before the execution and the next morning she was crucified by the same legionnaires who slept with her. And after the 12 hours of painful agony at the sunset her body - but not a corpse, because she was still alive, even if exhausted - was removed from the cross and left on the ground to the jackals. Soon her croaking and cries were audible when the animals begun to bite her legs, breasts and lower belly, and soon she died torn apart by the beasts teeth. During the night the pack of jackals devoured all her flesh, and 24 hours after the nailing, the Germanic woman became the Germanic female skeleton with a horsetail still visible on the skull.

PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_2067_001a.jpg
PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_2067_001b.jpg PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_2067_001c.jpg
PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_2067_001f.jpg PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_2067_001g.jpg
PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_2067_001e.jpg PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_2067_001d.jpg
PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_2067_001h.jpg PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_2067_001i.jpg
PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_2067_001j.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, Mrs Kovalsky, wow, and wow again! Thanks for the performance! It was a perfect show. Congratulations! You proved that a well prepared volunteer, determined to reenact the victim of the original Roman execution (focusing on the victim public humiliation) as correct as possible, can play a role of the crucified one no worse than a professional actress!

PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_2089_001a.jpg PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_2089_001b.jpg
PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_2089_001c.jpg PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_2089_001d.jpg
PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_2089_001e.jpg PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_2089_001f.jpg
PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_2089_001g.jpg PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_2089_001h.jpg
PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_2089_001i.jpg PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_2089_001j.jpg

Mrs KovalskyWow, Mrs Kovalsky, wow, and wow again! Thanks for the performance! It was a perfect show. Congratulations! You proved that a well prepared volunteer, determined to reenact the victim of the original Roman execution (focusing on the victim public humiliation) as correct as possible, can play a role of the crucified one no worse than a professional actress!

View attachment 1386562 View attachment 1386563
View attachment 1386560 View attachment 1386556
View attachment 1386557 View attachment 1386555
View attachment 1386558 View attachment 1386559
View attachment 1386561 View attachment 1386554
Mrs Kovalsky got off easy. She is given water to ease her suffering then speared to death to end her ordeal in just a day.

You are too kind, Andyman!!! ;)

The beginning of the performance of Mrs. Kraft

Although Mrs Kraft volunteered to play a role of a Messiah in the Via Crucis, supported by her sisters and brothers in faith from her small orthodox community, she regretted it before the show even started. But she knew that it was too late to withdraw. She knew that she agreed to be nailed to the wooden cross in negligee but seeing the enormous crowd of her brothers and sisters as well as the guests out of the parish and all these cameras and smartphones ready to follow her torment, she felt incredibly ashamed. She nearly fainted when the executors remove her tunic leaving her absolutely naked. She prayed mentally that she would be able to bear the burning shame, when she was leaded to the cross, placed on the beams and when she felt the cold, sharp tips of iron nails placed on her wrists.

"Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do!", she cried loudly and the hammers fell.

And then she screamed ten times louder, arching her nude body in excruciating pain, although before the show began, she promised herself to modestly keep her hips back and her knees together to shield her embarrassing body parts from the eyes of onlookers. But it proved to be absolutely impossible. The pain was so devastating that she lost her self-control from the very beginning of the show. Applause and shouts of delight and appreciation rang out from the crowd. Especially the young men laughed and shouted merrily seeing her female body so degraded. But no one paid attention to her screams and moans. Several strong blows fixed her hands to the wood of shame with no mercy.

Then the executors went to her feet and placed them on top of each other. During this short pause, Mrs. Kraft composed herself enough to realized that she must endure every shame and pain for at least twenty minutes, while not even two minutes had passed since the beginning. Gathering all her strength, she overcame her suffocating fear and allowed her torturers to hold her legs without kicking. But when the hammer sounded again and the third nail pierced her feet, she began to cry, whimper, and beg for mercy, jumping and writhing on the cross like a fish out of water.

And then after the pause too short to give her a chance of regaining her composition, the cross was slowly being lifted up and fixed vertically. She was dying with shame feeling the hands of the executioneers touching her skin and even her most shameful places without the slightest respect.

Hanging on the nails, Mrs. Kraft saw not a hundred or two, but few thousands pairs of eyes staring with curiosity, joy or contempt, and most often with excitement, at her naked, suffering body. The pain in her wounds was so overhelming that she became writhing and dancing on the cross, unable to say her next lines about her mother and a disciple nor about her thirst. She could hardly focus on the crowd but now for the moment she tried to. She saw a bishop and a city mayor watching her. They were amused and she heard their words - they talked about her being lustful like a rabbit - and then she realized that she was sexually aroused against her will and this was the most debasing experience during the whole performance. At that moment, she once again regretted that she had agreed to take part in this monstrous spectacle - and that she had been born at all. But nothing could save her from further suffering and disgrace.

She was dancing, weeping and shouting in pain, when the cameramen recording her every move, minute after minute, while she was dying with pain and debasement, waiting hopelessly for the soldier with a fake spear and the artificial blood (because after his performance, she was to be taken down from the cross). But he didn't appear, because still not even half the time has passed...

Mrs. Kraft opened her mouth and eyes wide and arched her body, spreading her knees, unable to emit any voice, exhausted and suffering so terribly and degraded so deeply that in this very moment she would gladly accept even a real death, a heart attack or something similar, if only it could put an end to her torment...

PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_2105_001.jpg PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_2105_002.jpg
PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_2105_003.jpg PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_2105_004.jpg
PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_2105_005.jpg PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_2105_006.jpg
PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_2105_007.jpg PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_2105_008.jpg
PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_2105_009.jpg PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_2105_010.jpg

This mid-aged woman of German origin ...
I hope it's OK, I took the liberty of rewriting this great story...

A middle-aged woman with a ponytail, who seemed to be from Germania, showed up in town yesterday. The Romans arrested her before she had even talked to the tavern keeper about renting a room. Word is, she was recognized by two brothers from Legio XIX foederati unit. They said she was a thief, come to take stuff from Roman army stores. No one really knew if it was true. The woman had no alibi but who knows... maybe they had some other beef with her. Anyway, the military do what they like around here and they easily found a magistrate to sentence her. By rights she should have been burned at the stake, but the magistrate just issued a death sentence and left the details the Legio XIX optio. And he decided to hang her on a cross.

She spent a busy night in the lupanare across from the camp, and the next morning she was crucified by the same legionnaires who'd ridden her all night. All day she was up there squirming. At sunset they took her down, not dead yet and too weak to do much. They left her there by the cross. As it got dark the dogs came out and quickly found her. You could hear feeble moans as they got their teeth into her. They went for the legs and breasts first, then her soft belly. By morning the Germanic woman who'd arrived in town the day before was a Germanic skeleton with the ponytail still there hanging off the skull.

Finishing Mrs. Kraft's performance

...Mrs Kraft opened her mouth and eyes wide and arched her body, spreading her knees, unable to emit any voice, exhausted and suffering so terribly and degraded so deeply that in this very moment she would gladly accept even a real death, a heart attack or something similar, if only it could put an end to her torment...

In a flash of sober thinking he thought what a terrible fate befell everyone who really had to hang on that cross endlessly, counting on a merciful heart attack, because there was certainly no point in counting on the mercy of the Romans.

"I am a lucky one, they will remove me from this bloody wood in no time!", she thought.

But so far no one was in a hurry to help the tormented volunteer. The schedule must be fulfilled.

First, a scene must be filmed of the convict being mocked by the high priest, Pharisees, priests and Scribes, whose roles the bishop, nuns and officials of the episcopal curia agreed to play.

For the duration of this scene, Mrs Kraft once again forced her suffering body to obey the commands of her will. However, her body became hypersensitive to pain, and the pain increased rapidly. Before the scene ended, her will weakened so much that the woman was no longer able to control her own movements or hold back her painful moans, although they sounded almost as if she was climaxing, especially combined with the knees opening every now and then, arousing a murmur of appreciation between the young man and a laughter and pitiful comments of the women. The audience seemed to be having a great time, as if they were completely unaware of the terrible suffering the actress was going through.

Their words and laughter caused Mrs Kraft nearly as much pain as nails. She wasn't aware that they were additionally instructed by the priests and officials not to show a slightest sympathy and support to the condemned woman, but rather to behave as real spectators on Golgotha would behave, rejoicing at what happened to the self-proclaimed leader of the rebellious misbelievers and wanting the victim to die as painful and degrading death as possible. She closed her eyes again and continued her deadly dance, completely consumed by the experience of pain, shame and fear. She was amazed that she had not yet died from such a powerful dose of such terribly concentrated suffering that she was experiencing. She felt her heart pounding in her chest, she felt like her head was splitting and all her teeth were hurting, her arms were being torn from their joints and her legs were twisted by painful cramps in her calves and thighs.

After few minutes more of a deadly struggle, nearly exhausted, with a terrible pains and a headache, she suddenly felt so terrified that the hair on her head stood on end. Having completely lost track of time, it seemed to her that she had been dying for at least an hour and she thought that maybe she really had been left here to die a terrible death! Did they forget me!? Did my God forget me too...?

She opened her eyes with an effort and focused on the surroundings once again. She looked around half-conscious and her face turned crimson again as she saw the clergy, her family and friends, glaring at her with contemptuous smirks and loudly commenting on the indecent body positions their seemingly virtuous and modest friend was displaying for the world to see. She felt like a true slave, unimaginably degraded and disgraced, before she once again felt the terrible pain growing in her wounds and tearing her to shreds, and seeping into her brain more than the thorns of the crown.

She noticed the woman walking up to her cross and she felt a wet sponge touchong her face. She managed to control her trembling muscles for a few more seconds in order to perform the last task greedily sucking a few sips of the disgustingly acidic liquid from the sponge placed in her mouth by her friend, Luise. When she finished, Luise slid the sponge down her entire body without removing it from her skin, between her breasts, over her navel, to her clitoris, and then between her thighs, wetting and wiping away the sweat and mucus from her excitedly protruding labia. Perhaps she wanted to ease her pain and clean some dirt, blood, sweat, saliva and mucus from her body, but the result was shocking. Mrs Kraft screamed in pain and thrusted her hips forward, feeling a burning pain in her vulva as the acidic vinegar moistened her labia. But in the same while, her sexual excitement reached its zenith and exploded. The aroused woman let out a moan of pain, shame and pleasure at the same time, no longer controlling the reactions of her dying body and waves of a powerful orgasm flowed through her nerves and trembling muscles, causing her to dance and strech the whole body. The knowledge that her nudity was being seen by so many people simultaneously was terrifying, embarrassing and arousing as hell in the same time, much to her surprise. She started shaking her hips and rubbing her buttocks against the vertical column of the cross. The stream of blood from her feet skittered down the cross to the ground; the red drops from her wrists dripped on the swollen nipples; her breasts were rising and falling with quick, deep breaths and dangling with every move to the left or right. The audience started applauding and cheering, and the volunteer realized that everyone had seen it. However, as she released the sexual tension that had surged within her, she felt so exhausted by the terrible ordeal that she accepted it almost indifferently, much to her own surprise.

And then her body fell limply down, loosing all its strength, torn apart by unbearable pain, and she felt herself slowly suffocating as her mind sank back into the depths of madness and despair. She hung motionlessly for few seconds, dreaming of being really crucified and forgetting that she lived in 21st century. Panicking, despaired and shaking, she felt she couldn't hold her urine like an overexcited and horrified little girl, and moaned, emptying her bladder onto her thighs. Then she lifted her body for the last time, stretched out and trembling with exertion, let out a terrible scream and opened her eyes wide, chattering her teeth. Her face contorted into a terrible grimace out of fear that she was really dying. She really wanted to cry "Oh, my God, why have you forsaken me!?" but only an inarticulate croaking sound came from her throat, constricted by fear, like the squeal of a slaughtered pig.

In the meantime the soldier with a fake spear walked up to her and in the very moment he pushed her in the chest with a spearhead looking like a real one but made of a rubber. The stream of an artificial blood, hidden inside the fake spearhead, flooded down her body. Mixed with her urine, blood and sweat, created a muddy puddle at the feet of the cross.

And then Mrs Kraft slided down, scraping her back and buttocks on the rough wood, getting a lot of splinters, and blacking out from the pain as the nails nearly ripped through her wrists. Wide open mouth emitted no sound and wide open eyes saw nothing. It was a wonderful ending of her splendid performance and the audience cheered, applauded and chanted in honor of the brave actress. But she heard nothing. For her the show was finished.

She didn't remember being delivered from the cross, mourned by the Mary nor finally carried out of the square on a stretcher. She woke up after 24 hours remembering only first half of her ordeal. And she had to watch the videos to remember what happened to her at the end of the show.

And she never again regretted that she auditioned for the Way of the Cross. Soon she became the most famous and admired actress in the country and the royalties from the sale of recordings of her entire half-hour performance made her a rich woman. She had often thought about doing it again and sometimes she dreamt of repeating this experience, however, she never felt so brave to really do it.

"Let the young ones prove themselves, I'm too old for this role", she told the bishop, asking her to repeat the splendid show after a year or two, when they met at a charity tea.
"You know, you can dress up for any role, put on make-up and learn to move like the character you are playing, so that you can pretend to be a person much younger than you really are - but, unfortunatelly, not THIS role!"

PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_2106_001.jpg PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_2115_001.jpg
PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_2114_001.jpg PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_2115_002.jpg
PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_2115_003.jpg PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_2115_004.jpg
PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_2115_005.jpg PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_2115_006.jpg
PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_2115_007.jpg PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_2115_008.jpg

Last edited:
"You know, you can dress up for any role, put on make-up and learn to move like the character you are playing, so that you can pretend to be a person much younger than you really are - but, unfortunatelly, not THIS role!"

View attachment 1386902
Great story. It must have been as difficult to write as it was to read. The possibility that she is 'only' acting must have disappeared a few times during playing the roll....

Goglotha-like real crucifixion

Three women of barbaric origin, two of them crucified for their crimes and the third for her insolence with which she answered the high priest's questions during the interrogation. The Jewish priests were so enraged by the haughty and proud responses of the impudent wench that they unscrupulously handed her over to the Romans and told them that she is a mutineer of the lowest class. No humiliation or suffering was spared her: she was stripped naked and raped few times in public together with two common criminals and nailed to the cross and exposed on the hill, wearing only the crown of thorns. No name was placed on the titulus - she was sentenced to be not only tortured to death but to be repulsed from the society and removed from the human memory. And after a day of the most horrible agony and mocking by the crowd and by the high priests and soldiers she was pierced by the spear after the executor pushed his fingers deep into her vulva in order to debase her as deep as possible. Her companions were killed by crurifragium, having their knees massacred with a heavy, edgy wooden beams. This time, the prosecutor did not allow the bodies to be buried, and so the naked corpses of all three women were thrown into the city's garbage dump, located in a valley called Gehinnom, where the soldiers cut their breasts off and pushed their swords into their vulvas and slit their bellies open to make sure they all really dead before leaving them as a meat for the stray dogs and flocks of vultures.

PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_2169_001.jpg PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_2169_002.jpg
PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_2169_003.jpg PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_2169_004.jpg
PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_2169_005.jpg PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_2169_006.jpg
PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_2169_007.jpg PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_2169_008.jpg
PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_2169_009.jpg PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_2169_010.jpg

Back
Top Bottom