The Art Of Spanking

Go to CruxDreams.com
Yes, I think you have more control than with a whip but it depends how hard it is used. I you want one that isn’t going to do much damage then I would recommend a fairly short thin one.
Thank you so much!!! Any advice for a novice about the material, wood, bamboo or other?

Thank you so much!!! Any advice for a novice about the material, wood, bamboo or other?
Definitely a rattan cane, unlike bamboo it is quite flexible. You can also get synthetic canes made of something called “delrin” that seem quite popular but as I have never used one of those I don’t really know what they are like.

You might want to start with a leather belt or a length of 1/4" wooden dowel to start. You have to be gentle at first to learn the woman's pain threshold and ensure that it is just enough to arouse her sexually.
Thank you! I am the "woman" who will be canned, but I trust Sylvia to do what it needs to please each other

Attachments

• Hoa Ngũ Sắc 32 3449.jpg
    Hoa Ngũ Sắc 32 3449.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 142
  • Hoa Ngũ Sắc 32 3537.jpg
    Hoa Ngũ Sắc 32 3537.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 93
  • Hoa Ngũ Sắc 32 3540.jpg
    Hoa Ngũ Sắc 32 3540.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 78
  • Hoa Ngũ Sắc 32 3624.jpg
    Hoa Ngũ Sắc 32 3624.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 74
  • Hoa Ngũ Sắc 32 5272.jpg
    Hoa Ngũ Sắc 32 5272.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 79
  • Hoa Ngũ Sắc 32 6847.jpg
    Hoa Ngũ Sắc 32 6847.jpg
    201.1 KB · Views: 93
You might want to start with a leather belt or a length of 1/4" wooden dowel to start. You have to be gentle at first to learn the woman's pain threshold and ensure that it is just enough to arouse her sexually.
The local hardware store always has a nice selection of wooden dowel stock. Caning can go from "Oh!" to "Oh Shit!!!" really quickly so you are quite correct about starting gently.

I really love #3. She doesn't have a smacked ass yet but she is sexy strong woman who already lost her dignity/pride and it will only get worse when she will be reprimanded like a little girl and men will not be in a hurry to stop her spanking which will make her more submissive, broken... And hot. Really, can you imagine her, staying in the room, crying presenting her red bottom while men objectify her when taking a break from gentlemanly activities?
battlefan art is so hot, i searching the web for this artist, please do you have more of Battlean art, his/her Account was going down without any warrning before: https://web.archive.org/web/20110508130228/http://www.sexyamazons.com/gals/index.php?cat=10189

Back
Top Bottom