The Art Of Spanking

Go to CruxDreams.com
I will be counting days before somebody makes art out of The Acolyte, depicting Darth Plagueis spanking both Osha and Mea, with somebody making cheesy "Dark Side" joke.

I will be counting days before somebody makes art out of The Acolyte
Well somebody has to after Disney/Lucasfilm failed so spectacularly (not for the first time either)

It seems that canning is severely painful. I was thinking of it for me instead of the whip, but it doesn't seem the best idea when I see these pictures. Or can it be done "lightly" without such marks? Any advice is welcome, thank you.
Veronika
Everything depends on the size of the cane, the number of blows and the force of the blows. Cane can be used so that light, pink lines remain, or so strongly that bloody wounds remain. I personally like to use the cane very hard, but not all ladies are comfortable with that, so I choose a light, thin cane and hit relatively gently.

Everything depends on the size of the cane, the number of blows and the force of the blows. Cane can be used so that light, pink lines remain, or so strongly that bloody wounds remain. I personally like to use the cane very hard, but not all ladies are comfortable with that, so I choose a light, thin cane and hit relatively gently.
Thank you so much for your advice!!!

Always welcome! This is what the lady's bottom looked like on which I used the cane for the last time, before warming up with the belt. Caning was quite light, the number of strokes was also not large.
Thank you so much; it's precious! I can also check what type of cane Sylvia can use.

It seems that canning is severely painful. I was thinking of it for me instead of the whip, but it doesn't seem the best idea when I see these pictures. Or can it be done "lightly" without such marks? Any advice is welcome, thank you.
Veronika
Yes, I think you have more control than with a whip but it depends how hard it is used. I you want one that isn’t going to do much damage then I would recommend a fairly short thin one.
You cane with the wrist. You don't need to use much strength, just rotate with your wrist and the cane will do its work!

Kindinov

View attachment 1500321View attachment 1500322View attachment 1500323View attachment 1500324View attachment 1500325
From the good old days, when Kindinov was not yet into experimenting with AI.
I am also nostalgic for the good old days and communicated with Kindinov at the very beginning of his creative career. But in fairness, I want to note that unlike many others, his experiments with AI are very attractive and I'm sorry that he deleted his account (vasilijskindinovs) from DA.

Back
Top Bottom