The Coffee Shop

• Thread starter The Fallen Angel
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
I especially hate that it's more and more difficult to find good American-made tools
Hey! Slowly there! Like french wood for building crosses, there are no better tools then german (and we want to live too). With them you can repair or build even better american products! :)

And I hope we make better shoes too (or at least something nicer).

I was watching TV, not learning a damn thing (it was a car show), when a commercial ran with the song "In Memory of Elizabeth Reed". I doubt I have heard that song in 30 years! I pulled it up on the web and it is still a grand classic...

I was watching TV, not learning a damn thing (it was a car show), when a commercial ran with the song "In Memory of Elizabeth Reed". I doubt I have heard that song in 30 years! I pulled it up on the web and it is still a grand classic...

Before my time. I don’t get it. Doesn’t make much sense. Explain it to me:

Say you want to be a rolling stone
Get your sail out in the wind
Get out on the highway and let 'er roll on
Roll on back to someplace you ain't never been
Hey, hey

When I was younger I was hard to hold
Seem like I was always goin'
Which ever way the wind would blow
Now that travelin' spirit calls me again

Callin' me back to where it all begins

Moon rise and sun go down
Turn my whole world around
Little star up in the sky
Tell my sweet baby please don't cry
Please don't cry

(SOLO)

Please don't cry

Travel out across the burnin' sand
Cross the ocean to some distant land
We'll reach the end we'll all be singin'
and we'll all be friends
Back where it all begins

Back where it all begins

Last edited:

Hey, hey

Please don't cry

(SOLO)

Please don't cry

and we'll all be friends
Back where it all begins

Back where it all begins
I really don't know what it meant (or means)... It was a one off classic that surprised me to hear it!

Hey, hey

Please don't cry

(SOLO)

Please don't cry

and we'll all be friends
Back where it all begins

Back where it all begins
*Confused*

You have posted the lyrics to 'Back where it all begins'. 'In Memory of Elizabeth Reed' is an instrumental. They are, however, both by the incomparable Allman Brothers Band (albeit separated by 20+ years).

'In Memory of Elizabeth Reed' is an absolutely blistering interplay between Duanne Allman (lead and slide guitar), Dickey Betts (lead guitar) and Gregg Allman (organ).

'Back where it all begins' is ok, but nowhere near the intensity of the ABB before Duane died (about a year after the live recording linked above, in a motorbike crash, at the age of 24). I would say it is one of those routine, drifter songs - "I'm always on the move, man! Don't try to pin me down, baby!" (cf 'Ramblin' Man')

[REMINISCENCE]
I discovered Duane Allman at about the same time I discovered Little Feat (Lowell George). They had a huge impact on my musical development. Allman had died several years before, so his death was sad but not personal. George's death, however, came as a blow.
[/REMINISCENCE]

I am now off down the rabbit hole of YouTube. I may be some time.......

*Confused*

You have posted the lyrics to 'Back where it all begins'. 'In Memory of Elizabeth Reed' is an instrumental. They are, however, both by the incomparable Allman Brothers Band (albeit separated by 20+ years).

'In Memory of Elizabeth Reed' is an absolutely blistering interplay between Duanne Allman (lead and slide guitar), Dickey Betts (lead guitar) and Gregg Allman (organ).

'Back where it all begins' is ok, but nowhere near the intensity of the ABB before Duane died (about a year after the live recording linked above, in a motorbike crash, at the age of 24). I would say it is one of those routine, drifter songs - "I'm always on the move, man! Don't try to pin me down, baby!" (cf 'Ramblin' Man')

[REMINISCENCE]
I discovered Duane Allman at about the same time I discovered Little Feat (Lowell George). They had a huge impact on my musical development. Allman had died several years before, so his death was sad but not personal. George's death, however, came as a blow.
[/REMINISCENCE]

I am now off down the rabbit hole of YouTube. I may be some time.......
Awesome band.

I saw Greg some years ago on tour with the Greg Allman Band.
Some of the old guys were still with him, and some of the younger (Derek Trucks).

Great Days......

Thursday (11-28) is Thanksgiving Day in the US. I always have things I can bitch about but rarely remember to be thankful for all the good things I have.

So Bless all my friends here. You have made my life so much better. I hope I have touched yours a bit well too...

:D**Happy Thanksgiving** to those of you who celebrate it and Happy Whatever You Wish to the rest of the folks in crux land. I won't be around Thursday evening the 28th, I'll probably be in a food coma from all the Turkey and dressing, green beans, mashed potatoes, cranberry jelly, Spanish olives, hot buttered rolls and pumpkin pie and a few nips of rum. Back again Friday with some more lustful pics and gifs for all to enjoy. :D A pic to go and Valete FB

Well Done.jpg

:D**Happy Thanksgiving** to those of you who celebrate it and Happy Whatever You Wish to the rest of the folks in crux land. I won't be around Thursday evening the 28th, I'll probably be in a food coma from all the Turkey and dressing, green beans, mashed potatoes, cranberry jelly, Spanish olives, hot buttered rolls and pumpkin pie and a few nips of rum. Back again Friday with some more lustful pics and gifs for all to enjoy. :D A pic to go and Valete FB

View attachment 783629
*Happy Thanksgiving* from me too. And I hope all those who don´t like meat have at least a nice decoration on the table.
bdsmlr-18681-rcDO345xlu.jpg

Got a rather personal question for you lovely boys and girls.......
Who shaves "down there" ??
And who leaves it " Au Naturel...." ??
Don't be shy,i won't ask for photographic evidence....Lol. ;)

Got a rather personal question for you lovely boys and girls.......
Who shaves "down there" ??
And who leaves it " Au Naturel...." ??
Don't be shy,i won't ask for photographic evidence....Lol. ;)

In my case, hair care down there consists of a neatly trimmed landing strip :rolleyes:

One thing I noticed....it dont half itch "down there",once you've had it shaved...Lol.

My experience is the exact opposite :sisi1 At least for a couple of weeks from when I start shaving (I do get the urge from time to time and do it for a while). I've read many articles about what to do to avoid the itch and pimples, but none of them have worked for me so far. Things are a bit better after waxing, but the process itself is... harsh ;-)

Back
Top Bottom