The Coffee Shop

• Thread starter The Fallen Angel
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
I firmly believe that every woman walking on the planet today is the end result of a long line of millions of women who didn't die in childbirth, which makes for a VERY strong individual indeed.
I'd choose #3. With her apron, she reminds me of how @Eulalia cooks. In that outfit, anything would be irresistible.

Before my time. I don’t get it. Doesn’t make much sense. Explain it to me:

Say you want to be a rolling stone
Get your sail out in the wind
Get out on the highway and let 'er roll on
Roll on back to someplace you ain't never been
Hey, hey

When I was younger I was hard to hold
Seem like I was always goin'
Which ever way the wind would blow
Now that travelin' spirit calls me again

Callin' me back to where it all begins

Moon rise and sun go down
Turn my whole world around
Little star up in the sky
Tell my sweet baby please don't cry
Please don't cry

(SOLO)

Moon rise and sun go down
Turn my whole world around
Little star up in the sky
Tell my sweet baby please don't cry
Please don't cry

Travel out across the burnin' sand
Cross the ocean to some distant land
We'll reach the end we'll all be singin'
and we'll all be friends
Back where it all begins

Back where it all begins
"In Memory of Elizabeth Reed" is on of the all-time great songs from the Allman Brothers Band, written by the incomparable Dickey Betts. Remembering when it was new reminds me how old I am, however. Getting old does best the alternative.

P.S. After posting this, my Kindle Fire tablet showed me all the other responses to Barbaria1's original, and it seems I didn't add much to the conversation. To those who were bothered by my repetition, I humbly apologize.

Last edited:
On the theme of coffee, I was drinking my first of the day in bed, listening to the radio. A feature about 'wild swimming' ie swimming in rivers, lakes etc, anywhere except a purpose-built pool.

Don't worry folks, this old fool hasn't started blathering, there is a very pertinant point to this tale.

The speaker was a woman, and she said women predominate in this activity and are rapidly taking it up, while men are less keen.

She then went on to say she enjoys the shock of entering British open water (10C or less), how her skin feels on fire, how this gives her an endorphin rush and she enjoys the feeling that she has beaten the pain; it sets her up for the day.

So I couldn't help thinking about how some of our brave girls have explained the feeling they get from a whipping. Any of our whipping aficionados tried this or similar cold-water treatment?

It was also said that women tolerate pain well, and implied that they were made for it and need it. This comes as no surprise to readers of CF, but maybe these facts will be another tiny nudge towards BDSM becoming a normal, even healthy, activity?
CF = Cold-water Forums? Please don't let it happen!:qmiedo::qmiedo::qmiedo:

Very cold here today -10 C with a windchill of -20 C,
@Kathy Never mind,have a cup of Coffee,freshly ground by our resident Slave-Bard,(once it bloody arrives !!)...that should warm you up. ;) ;)

Back
Top Bottom