The Competition

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hum, during my training, I always was wondering how I could present myself in front of the Cardinal ....
Believe me, we hadn't prepared anything !!!!
Just before to enter , I was yet shivering by restlessness ; but, as soon as I enter, Pfout !, gone !!!

I know, it's perhaps inbred for me ........ but wait: nothing is acquired !!!!!

flower1Snapshot_016.jpgflower1
...passed in front of me I edged out my foot, tripping her and causing her to stumble into the monk in front of her.

It's paltry, Barb, paltry !!!! girl-confused.png :oops:

Suddenly, with ravishing stride,
Messaline enters, charged with pride.
The Cardinal, by her radiance blinded
Is now no longer open-minded.
What hope for Barb, when such a wench
Is sent to represent the French?
A wench so wanton, bold and skittish,
Surely she'll eclipse the British?

A strange looking man watched from the side. At the end of the Messaline's performance presentation he walked out of the church and lit a hand rolled cigar made with a strange oriental herb. A nun approaches him and said "I am Sister Ulrika. May I help you?"

"Not unless you are into sex" he replied.
tree eastwood 2.jpg

"You dress strangely, sir. May I ask what you are doing here?"

"...just checking on Barb. I knew she should have kept her shoulders back and thrust her tits out."

"Sir, you are on church grounds!"

"So are the chicks showing off their bodies..."

T

Unfortunately the 'party line' has joined the goony bird. But Tree still has a functional rotary dial phone...

Tree

come on baby spin my dial...

Oh! Really?

I have one that actually does the shicka shicka thing!

So there!!!

image.png

;)

Solo iperialTimperialists !!to, post: 213459, member: 18737"]Now then now then. What's all this. Do I detect the sulphurous whiff of nationalism...?
Spare a thought for those poor confused souls who, through no fault of their own, happen to have been born half English and half Scots... :confused:[/QUOTE]
Dolo imperialisma !!!!

Back
Top Bottom