The Competition

Go to CruxDreams.com
Occasionally I would flick my eyes away from the guilty pleasure of watching the thrashings to an anxious observation of the Cardinal. It was so, so, vital that he enjoyed this; vital for me, and vital for the future of St Cruxton's.

But not as vital as that St Cruxton's should win! Thousands of pounds of church investment into my diocese, which included St Cruxton's, depended upon it! I had personally suggested the novice with the long, dark hair. The moment I'd seen her I'd realised her potential. She, I thought, might well beat the French and Scots. The Cardinal appreciated what I liked to call 'edgy humility'. The French girl and the Scot were far too feisty for him. They'd make a fine spectacle but they hadn't a prayer of winning the competition!

The Cruxton girl was wonderful, she was exactly the Cardinal's cup of communion wine!

Or so I'd thought until I saw the Threepwood girl. That girl from Threepwood! Now she was a matter of grave concern for myself and for Cruxton's. The way she sat, weeping. The way she'd looked up at the Cardinal, like a waif from Les Miserables! What, I wondered, had he said to his aide? What had he written?

Ah! Here come the crosses, and the crowns of thorns. Please God, let the dark-haired girl put in the performance that'll win it for St Cruxtons!

I almost wish I could remember her name.....

The whippings are brutal but that does not surprise me- women can be more cruel to each other than most men ever could be.
View attachment 303378
I go outside to have a cigar and find Sister Ulrika there again. She asks if I am enjoying the proceedings. I tell her the hold my interest but I don't get the point of it as all four end up dying on the cross. She says in a hushed reverent tone "It is to celebrate the glory of God and to bring honor to the winner's abbey, Father Tree."

"Whatever" I reply. I don't know why she thinks I am a priest but I roll with it and ask if she partakes in 'sins of the flesh'.

She tosses her black cape off her shoulders revealing a pair of tumescent 'headlights' bracketing a cross formed with silver skulls and coyly asks "Do I look like that kind of nun?"

View attachment 303377

The left side of my mouth twitches then I say "Forgive me for saying so but yeah you do! Is there somewhere around here we can do something you may need to confess doing?"

View attachment 303379

She looks about and seeing nothing but a squirrel says "I usually do it with nuns, but since you are a man of the cloth come with me!"

This priest-thing looks better all the time...

Tree

"This priest-thing looks better all the time..." And it all started out when as an altar boy he snuck all the wine he could drink before mass .... :rolleyes:

Occasionally I would flick my eyes away from the guilty pleasure of watching the thrashings to an anxious observation of the Cardinal. It was so, so, vital that he enjoyed this; vital for me, and vital for the future of St Cruxton's.

But not as vital as that St Cruxton's should win! Thousands of pounds of church investment into my diocese, which included St Cruxton's, depended upon it! I had personally suggested the novice with the long, dark hair. The moment I'd seen her I'd realised her potential. She, I thought, might well beat the French and Scots. The Cardinal appreciated what I liked to call 'edgy humility'. The French girl and the Scot were far too feisty for him. They'd make a fine spectacle but they hadn't a prayer of winning the competition!

The Cruxton girl was wonderful, she was exactly the Cardinal's cup of communion wine!

Or so I'd thought until I saw the Threepwood girl. That girl from Threepwood! Now she was a matter of grave concern for myself and for Cruxton's. The way she sat, weeping. The way she'd looked up at the Cardinal, like a waif from Les Miserables! What, I wondered, had he said to his aide? What had he written?

Ah! Here come the crosses, and the crowns of thorns. Please God, let the dark-haired girl put in the performance that'll win it for St Cruxtons!

I almost wish I could remember her name.....

There is a lot more to this Bishop than one might imagine ... very ambitious, and a good eye for female flesh ... bound to go far I bet! ;)

Young_Mia_Objection_1.gifThe lawyer of Mount St Michel Abbey is protesting :

"Objection ! This Sir Wragg is trying to influence the writer ! Remember that he's the owner of Cruxton Abbey and he does keep his preferences for him !":mad:

View attachment 303413The lawyer of Mount St Michel Abbey is protesting :

"Objection ! This Sir Wragg is trying to influence the writer ! Remember that he's the owner of Cruxton Abbey and he does keep his preferences for him !":mad:
You just carry on and do your best, Sweet Messaline! :)

I'm certain that the Cardinal is a scrupulously honest and fair man! :p

View attachment 303413The lawyer of Mount St Michel Abbey is protesting :

You just carry on and do your best, Sweet Messaline! :)

I'm certain that the Cardinal is a scrupulously honest and fair man! :p
It would be known if a Cardinal could be a fair man .......:devil:

...excepted this one, perhaps ? View attachment 303415 ...but it's not a human .....:(

Speculate all you want...but no one will know who is ahead until the current score is revealed in the next episode...coming soon ... the writer can only write so fast.... so everyone please be patient! :p

Well that just shows how ignorant I am! Thinking that knout was a typo I looked it up. It was originally the Russian word knut for whip. This was translated into French and misheard by the English as knout.View attachment 303356
(a very belated reply) - actually I think Russian got it from Old Norse, knutr -
which gave England's Danish King his name, Cnut (watch it, spellcheck!)

'Father' Tree and Sister Ulrika do things that she would have to confess to. She found his garb strange but was intrigued by the positions they would use- widely varied from the 'missionary position' she had only experienced before. Satisfied, she would approach later the cardinal with Tree's request for an audience with him.
nuns 10.jpg
Tree is allowed a short audience with the cardinal as a courtesy to the visiting 'priest'. The cardinal greets him and asks if he is enjoying the competition. Tree admits he is but doesn't understand how a novice 'wins' if they all end up dead on crosses.

"Father Tree, they are crucified for the glory of God and their abbey. They gladly suffer their fate."

Tree ponders this. He believes the French and the Scot really might. The Novice Barbara seems to be into but is learning as she goes. Thessela appears resigned to her fate as she is a novice and has no choice. Tree asks "Wouldn't it be better if the last one alive is freed?"

The cardinal laughs and says "Father Tree, where are you from?"

"America, why?"

"Where is this 'America'?"

"Across the Atlantic!"

"Father Tree, I am afraid you drink too much! You cannot go 'across the Atlantic'; you would fall off the edge of the earth! Besides, it would not be fair to the last novice to be freed of her penance for Eve's original sin!"

eve_serpent.jpg

"Are you telling me it takes four novices to make for Eve's original sin" Tree asks.

tree eastwood 3.jpg

"Father Tree, you do not understand. Even nuns are first women that can succumb to lust!"

Tree thinks about Sister Ulrika and does understand that...

nuns 52.jpg

Another belated contribution - checking out words to do with whips and beating
in the Scottish National Dictionary's Thesaurus (would you believe
we've got more than 80 synonyms for 'thrash' :eek:
well yes, come to think of it, you probably would :devil:)
led me to compose

The Scots Lassie’s Prayer

A’m doon on ma knees,
Beggin for a heeze,
Bang me wi yer whang,
A’m souple an strang,
Yerk me an yether,
Wi yon lang streep o leather,
Cleesh me wi yer leash,
A luve its ‘wheesh’,
Ye can skeeg me an screenge,
A wullna wheenge,
Reest ma hurdies wi the tawse,
Dinna stint na pause,
Gie me sic a drubbin
Til ma bubbies are baith thrubbin,
Aye, evin dunt ma cunt,
Yon’s all a want!

smiley-flag006.gif

Another belated contribution - checking out words to do with whips and beating
in the Scottish National Dictionary's Thesaurus (would you believe
we've got more than 80 synonyms for 'thrash' :eek:
well yes, come to think of it, you probably would :devil:)
led me to compose

The Scots Lassie’s Prayer

A’m doon on ma knees,
Beggin for a heeze,
Bang me wi yer whang,
A’m souple an strang,
Yerk me an yether,
Wi yon lang streep o leather,
Cleesh me wi yer leash,
A luve its ‘wheesh’,
Ye can skeeg me an screenge,
A wullna wheenge,
Reest ma hurdies wi the tawse,
Dinna stint na pause,
Gie me sic a drubbin
Til ma bubbies are baith thrubbin,
Aye, evin dunt ma cunt,
Yon’s all a want!

View attachment 303436
yon's a braw linkie, wi' nae snuilin'!
Wonderful stuff. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhpas if it was in English, I could understand ....:confused:

Bravo quand-même !:clapping:
It wouldn't work in English. Just hear the sounds,
don't worry about the meaning, it's just saying 'WHIP ME!' :devil:

no overnight rest in the dungeons for the four novices?
oh, that's the training gym,
excellent preparation for being crucified :devil:

Back
Top Bottom