The Factory Gang and other cruel adventures

Go to CruxDreams.com
You're enabling my addiction to your images, so thank you. :devil2:

One thing I love about many of your creations is the dark, dismal, no hope atmosphere of the scene, along with the beautiful body damage for all the torture they endure. The text adds that last little of flavor to an already delicious image. Well done, Sir.
Hi Wulf,
Thank you again! I just received a message from someone who also mentioned he liked this dark atmosphere. For me it's indeed something essential for the work I make, so it's nice to hear others appreciate it also.
Pino

Hi all,
It's time for a nice summer holiday, so the next few weeks I won't be able to post something. But for those who like my work: when I'm back I'll have a lot of time to make new stuff.

Pino
Is it true that you're going on a pilgrimage, a tour of all the museums of torture in Northern Europe?

Hi all,
It's time for a nice summer holiday, so the next few weeks I won't be able to post something. But for those who like my work: when I'm back I'll have a lot of time to make new stuff.

Pino
Have a good holiday, and may your travels be safe. Will be looking forward to your return.

Back
Top Bottom