The Factory Gang and other cruel adventures

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi all, today some new work I've been working on during the past weeks. It's quite special in that sense, that it's a co-production with one of our fellow crux-members, who was so kind to provide some beautiful, self-made photo's and asked me to make new work with these. Thank you very much again, dear E.! Very brave of you to handover these photo's, knowing what I was going to make of these.

Enjoy!

Maybe-Later-(3179).jpgStaying-Overnight-(3189).jpgHer-beautiful-Breasts-(3193).jpgBefore-it-Starts...-(3192).jpgThey-Will-Pay-(3188).jpgShe-Started-Praying-(3194).jpg

Hi all, today some new work I've been working on during the past weeks. It's quite special in that sense, that it's a co-production with one of our fellow crux-members, who was so kind to provide some beautiful, self-made photo's and asked me to make new work with these. Thank you very much again, dear E.! Very brave of you to handover these photo's, knowing what I was going to make of these.

Enjoy!

View attachment 1521504View attachment 1521505View attachment 1521506View attachment 1521507View attachment 1521508View attachment 1521514
Deliciously cruel Pino! Very good!!

Back
Top Bottom