The Factory Gang and other cruel adventures

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thank you, Maumau! For me number 4 is the most interesting: the girl looking at her predecessor, knowing she will be the next. Her only hope is postponement of what will unavoidable come. But you're right, torturing a princess is also nice indeed!
Oh yes in fact I hadn't noticed that look of the girl of resignation and full of terror... very well done! ...I hope that his cruel fate lives up to his expectations...:devil-king:

Hi all, it's quite a long time ago I posted something new. I'm working with another member of our forum on some new work. I don't know if this will be published one day - that's not for me to decide - but although it's much fun to work on, it also costs quite a lot of time. Nonetheless, some new stuff with a new theme: secretly looking through the keyhole into a torture chamber, where others are having fun. Well, at least the men. Enjoy!

Having-a-Peep-(3210).jpgHis-main-Plans-(3211).jpgFor-Motivation-(3212).jpgNo-Gag-(3213).jpg

Hi all, it's quite a long time ago I posted something new. I'm working with another member of our forum on some new work. I don't know if this will be published one day - that's not for me to decide - but although it's much fun to work on, it also costs quite a lot of time. Nonetheless, some new stuff with a new theme: secretly looking through the keyhole into a torture chamber, where others are having fun. Well, at least the men. Enjoy!

View attachment 1520567View attachment 1520569View attachment 1520571View attachment 1520572
Ah great work! I missed your hopeless victims…

View attachment 1520567View attachment 1520569View attachment 1520571View attachment 1520572

Beautifully cruel, and a full turn on. Thank you Pino for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom