Go to CruxDreams.com
Gabriel Inquisition 0608-1 AI-.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was looking around on CF to see, if I could post here my inquisition and dungeon stuff as well, when I found this thread.

Let me thank you, for looking after my interests!

However, I have no problem, if somebody posts my stuff here, as long as he is giving me the credits for it. What I don't like are those maggots who upload my stuff on payment sites, pretending it's me and my account. That's piracy!
This... this is the beginning of a legendary series of posts. If anyone wants to know, it starts on page 100, and continues to the end of the thread. I kinda love the grab bag of mutliple artist posting in this specific sub genre of torture. United by a common theme, as it were.

It was hard to pick favorites, but I knew I had to do it, after spending so much time going through all of your work and perusing every detail I could see. I thought they would be spread out, but it turns out my favorites are are in one post! It is these three in this post right here. Each one of these three images tells a different story of anticipation. The first is resigned, submissive even, she's done this before, but at this point she is broke. The second is my favorite pose. I absolutely love that pose, I adore that expression of pure terror she wears and what you've done to surround her with two imposing guards. She is not broken at all. She has been through this before and she wants more than anything else to not feel those tortures again, to escape. She would beg if she could make a coherent word! The final one is defiant, even in the face of peril, and tries to be strong and maintain her dignity, while she still can! Love the specks of dust catching the light in the musty dungeon. That is the kind of detail that really elevates the work from fantastic fap fodder to artistic erotica.

And of course, an honorable mention, watching a loincloth fall off of a struggling girl. Especially when those initiates start to torture her with a sip of water... love that.

Back
Top Bottom