Go to CruxDreams.com
Gabriel Inquisition 0619-1 AI-.jpg
"Aaaaahhhhhh! Please, stop! I confess... I confess anything you want!"

View attachment 1499478
"Aaaaahhhhhh! Please, stop! I confess... I confess anything you want!"
Oh My God! You can feel the poor girl's shoulders dislocating; the muscles and tendons tearing apart. The weight tied to her big toes is a an additional horror. She will be jerked by her shoulders to increase the agony and wring every morsel of confession from her. The weight can always be increased.

Doing this to a woman, or a girl, is particularly awful as female shoulders are more delicate than those of men. The damage to muscles and nerves would be severe if she just hung like that for hours. Nasty Inquisitors! Cruel men!!! You can tell they get off on it.

Oh My God! You can feel the poor girl's shoulders dislocating; the muscles and tendons tearing apart. The weight tied to her big toes is a an additional horror. She will be jerked by her shoulders to increase the agony and wring every morsel of confession from her.

Doing this to a woman, or a girl, is particularly awful as female shoulders are more delicate than those of men. The damage to muscles and nerves would be severe if she just hung like that for hours. Nasty Inquisitors! Cruel men!!!
And were the women tortured out of religious fervor or for sexual gratification. I suspect most likely the later judging by how much these images are enjoyed by the forum members. Men will be men in any age.

And were the women tortured out of religious fervor or for sexual gratification. I suspect most likely the later judging by how much these images are enjoyed by the forum members. Men will be men in any age.
There were aspects of both. Heresy and of course consorting with the Devil were "real" enough to people from the 15th to the 17th centuries (even into the 18th). There was also a sense of threat to masculinity - never been sure why - that led to an informal drive to "control women's bodies." Along with torture and burnings, there was no doubt a lot of masturbation, and also rape.

Oh My God! You can feel the poor girl's shoulders dislocating; the muscles and tendons tearing apart. The weight tied to her big toes is a an additional horror. She will be jerked by her shoulders to increase the agony and wring every morsel of confession from her. The weight can always be increased.

Doing this to a woman, or a girl, is particularly awful as female shoulders are more delicate than those of men. The damage to muscles and nerves would be severe if she just hung like that for hours. Nasty Inquisitors! Cruel men!!! You can tell they get off on it.

Hold on now, it's not our fault that you women look so damned good stripped and strung-up for a whipping, or covered in pain sweat in a dungeon somewhere. It's at least partly your own fault, ya know.

As evidence, I present Exhibit A and Exhibit A-2.
The evidence speaks for itself.
I rest my case.

w15.JPG777567496.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom