Go to CruxDreams.com
Gabriel Inquisition 0328-1 AI-.jpg
"I will stop whipping you only when you have made a full confession."

Hold on now, it's not our fault that you women look so damned good stripped and strung-up for a whipping, or covered in pain sweat in a dungeon somewhere. It's at least partly your own fault, ya know.

I rest my case.
Evil! Evil!!! I don't believe you care about how we look. All you masculine, muscular, macho males ( Oooooh :) ) want is to control our bodies, keep us in chains and terrifying iron devices, bind us, put us on racks and wheels, menace us with cruel pincers and thumbscrews and then....fill us with your manhood (wait, let me think about all that again :oops:).

Last edited:
Evil! Evil!!! I don't believe you care about how we look. All you masculine, muscular, macho males ( Oooooh :) ) want is to control our bodies, keep us in chains and terrifying iron devices, bind us, put us on racks and wheels, menace us with cruel pincers and thumbscrews and then....fill us with your manhood (wait, let me think about all that again :oops:).
I don't know about the masculine-musclar-macho part, but you got the rest of it right. :devil:

Back
Top Bottom