The New Slave Market

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thanks for the hint. From now on, my slave Anna will practice constantly.

She is intelligent and will quickly learn this, and she is regularly rewarded for her progress.

The program of the 2nd day of the auction.
6.30 - 7.00 After 8 hours of sleep in the hotel rooms at the auction house, the naked slaves have a wake-up call, morning toilet and change into underwear and tasteful dresses.
7.00 - 7.30 - Breakfast in the ballroom.
7.30 - 9.00 - Rest in your hotel rooms.
9.00 - 9.15 - Stripping slave girls naked. The slaves going to the dressing room.
9.15 - 10.00 - Preparation of the bodies of the slave girls to go for questioning in front of the jury. Sticking auction numbers on the side of slave women's hips. Ranking slave girls by their auction numbers (starting prices)
10.00 - 18.30 - Interrogation of naked slaves by a jury in the middle of the auction hall behind the dance floor (consisting of experienced slave owners, auction houses, training centers for female prostitute slaves, etc.). Each slave is interrogated for 5 minutes, answering questions (reasons for becoming a slave, impressions of being a female prostitute slave [serving her master, serving her clients, i.e. having sex with them, living conditions in a luxury brothel], auction impressions so far , expectations regarding the price at which it will be sold, plans for the future/interests).
18.30 - 18.45 - Naked slaves return to hotel rooms, change into underwear and evening dresses again.
18.45 - 19.00 - The slaves go to the banquet hall.
19.00 - 20.00 - Dinner
20.00 - 20.15 - The slaves go to the hotel rooms.
20.15 - 21.00 - Online interview with female slaves in their hotel rooms.
21.00 - Closing of the second day of the auction program.

I have already ordered a gorgeous looking designer dress from a fashion designer friend of mine. It will be delivered in good time before departure.

It will have a good start. Because she's going to have a naked photo shoot with other slaves, and for a fee, they'll be able to touch her naked body. But won't she be ashamed of her nakedness in front of the crowds on the beach and that they will touch her? She's only 19 and not yet used to being expensive naked livestock.

But she has often been to a nude beach and has also said that she played around with her girlfriends in the shower, so she will endure the touches.

That's great. It's a big question when they're going to put her in shackles. It happens very rarely that some of the slaves, especially the younger ones of 18, for whom there is usually the first public auction, are willing to resist, and sometimes it is necessary to use force. Although the shackles with chains themselves (put on the wrists, ankles and neck) are not particularly heavy, so as not to injure the legs and so that the slaves have no problems walking several kilometers through the city streets, the asphalt can be hot or cold on a given day (if it's summer or winter). There's also a certain fear of the whip hitting the ground, often whistling right next to their naked bodies, and the sound of the drums to keep the pace of their march.

I assume your slave girl is mentally prepared for this. By the way, she should at all times (naked photo shoot, touching her naked body, shackled her, walking in shackles along the streets of the city with other slaves) give the impression of smiling and cheerful, enjoying it. For seasoned slaves with a few years of customer service experience, this is normal and enjoyable, but for young 18-year-old maidens, this is something new and embarrassing.

The program of the third (last) day of the auction
6.30 - 7.00 After 8 hours of sleep in the hotel rooms of the auction house, the slaves have a wake-up call, morning toilet and change into tasteful dresses.
7.00 - 7.30 - Breakfast in the ballroom.
7.30 - 9.00 - Rest in hotel rooms.
9.00 - 9.15 - Stripping naked slaves. The slaves go to the wardrobe.
9.15 - 10.00 - Preparation of the naked bodies of the slaves to go to the dance floor (beginning of the auction). Lubricating the naked bodies of the slave girls with oils and ointments to moisturize the skin and give it a shine. Hairstyling Sticking auction numbers on the sides of slave girls' hips. Ranking slaves by their auction numbers (starting prices).
10.00 - until the end of the auction of the last naked female slave. Start bidding on naked slave girls in order of their starting prices. Details of the naked slave and her current auction price are displayed on the screen. Each auction of a given slave lasts 5 minutes, with each price increase extending it by 5 seconds. During this time, the slave can move around the dance floor, perform various poses, masturbate, caress her pussy, massage her breasts, etc. After the auction of a given slave, the slave returns to the hotel room, assisted by an employee of the auction house, and stays there until the end of the auction (getting the opportunity receiving a hearty meal). The winning bidder pays the purchase price of the slave girl to the auctioneer, who draws up a new deed to the slave girl.
22.00 - 22.15 - Naked slave girls come out on the dance floor again. They receive commemorative photos:
1) standing with legs apart with exposed breasts;
2) in the supine position with the legs raised up and pulled towards the head and the labia with the fingers of the hand spread apart, exposing his work tool, i.e. the pussy and the anus;
3) in the doggy style position with the head resting on the floor, with the buttocks sticking out high, stretching the labia with the fingers of the hand, exposing his work tool, i.e. the pussy and the anus.
22.15 - 23.15 - Naked slaves head back to the dressing room where the tattoo artists make changes to their slave tattoos on their necks (back of the neck), related to the change of their owners.
23.15 - 23.30 - Saying goodbye to the "previous" owners of the naked slaves and taking them away by the new owners. Employees of the auction house hand over all the possessions of the slave girls to the new owners.

So it's all sent to us as a video signal. I'm pleasantly surprised.:icon_pc:

Secondly, near the auction house and on the route of the march of naked slaves, there will be many stalls where everyone will be able to buy a slave girl at an affordable price (prostitutes, artists, models, maids, domestic help, rowers, miners, etc.). It's worth watching the offers.

I'll take a look, maybe I'll find something interesting. Maybe a not too expensive slave or two, which I then upgrade and train well. I think that would be a good business idea.

I'll take a look, maybe I'll find something interesting. Maybe a not too expensive slave or two, which I then upgrade and train well. I think that would be a good business idea.
At least Anna will meet lots of lovely slave friends, including female prostitute slaves. An opportunity to make friends.

They have just unloaded from a slave ship from Africa local slaves with auction numbers: number 94 - Hannah from Malawi and number 68 - Araya from Ethiopia. Our black slaves, according to their tradition, were unloaded naked in shackles and so they will walk to the hotel.

Back
Top Bottom