The New Slave Market

Go to CruxDreams.com
The first photos of Anna's naked photo session (Anna is the slave I trained for this auction).
Anna-b.jpg Anna-c.jpg Anna-d.jpg Anna-e.jpg

The next photos in Anna's series of photos were taken by a different photographer. This makes her look a little different but still great.
Anna-a.jpg Anna-f.jpg Anna-g.jpg

Slave Anna tied up for the photo session
Anna.jpg Anna-s.jpg Anna-sh.jpg

Now the slaves are marched to the place of auction. They are tied up. The slave Anna that I trained does it very well.
Anna-marched-b.jpg Anna-marched-c.jpg Anna-marched.jpg Anna-marched-a.jpg

All the slaves to be sold parade around town.
Anna1.jpg

Today the girls have a rest day and can relax in the hotel's spa.

Anna-spa.jpg Anna-spa-a.jpg Anna-spa-b.jpg Anna-spa-c.jpg Anna-spa-d.jpg

And today the girls present themselves on stage in delicate lace underwear and my slave, picture #3 and # 4 looks seductive in every underwear.
94228997-a-beautiful-thin-girl-wearing-black-underwear-and-headphones-is-dancing-in-a-loft-sty...jpg Anna-3.jpeg Anna-4.jpg images.jpeg

Today all slaves show chic laced leather fashions.
Anna-1.jpeg Anna-2.jpg Anna-6.jpeg Anna-7.jpeg

Now the slaves can be admired naked on the catwalk. I like this slave I trained very much.
Anna-ä.jpeg Anna-ö.jpeg Anna-ü.jpeg Anna-µ.jpg

Today the slaves show the first part of their artistic performance, a hula dance.
Hula.jpg Hula-1.jpeg images.jpeg nude-polynesian-girls-gifs-2.jpg topless_hawaiia-170.jpg

And there are more photos of the hula demonstrations. The spectators loved it.

huladancersimages.jpg Hula-dancing-1.jpg Hula-dancing-4.jpg Huladancing-3.jpg nude-polynesian-girls-gifs-2.jpg
Tomorrow there will be photos of the girls' belly dance performance.

Bauchtanz.jpeg Bauchtanz-1.jpeg Bauchtanz-2.jpeg Bauchtanz-3.jpg Bauchtanz-5.jpg
Today the big belly dance performance of the girls takes place. The spectators were delighted.

Today the girls have to prove that they are capable of seducing a man. Sex is of course not allowed, that would reduce the value of the goods.
naked-girls-seducing-boys-4.jpg naked-girls-seducing-boys-6.jpg naked-girls-seducing-men-4.jpg naked-girls-seducing-men-5.jpg strip-show-thumb.jpg

Back
Top Bottom