The New Slave Market

Go to CruxDreams.com
That's fine, let's have a look. Black slave girls, sounds interesting

Important announcement from the auction house.
Due to some female slaves reaching a higher age (by 1 year), changes were made to the starting prices, and thus their auction ranking. This applies to slaves in positions 97 to 88 and 78 to 65.
New ranked positions (from 97 to 65).
97 (previously 96), Himari (Japan); 20 years; starting price: $51,100;
(previously 95), Mei Ling (Taiwan); 23 years old; starting price: $52,400;
(previously 94), Hannah (Malawi); 19 years; starting price: $52,650;
(previously 93), Fatma (Türkiye); 19 years; starting price: $52,900;
(previously 97), Katarzyna (Poland); 20 years (previously 19); starting price: $54,400 (previously: $46,750);
92 (previously 90), Fatima (Saudi Arabia); 21 years; starting price: $59,750;
(previously 89), Junko (United States); 18 years; starting price: $61,400;
(previously 91), Dominique (France); 20 years (previously 19); starting price: $62,600 (previously $53,800);
89 (previously 88), Elisabeth (US); 19 years; starting price: $62,750;
(previously 92), Anna (Hungary); 19 years old (previously 18 years old); starting price: $64,800 (previously $53,000);
78 (previously 77), Angela (Philippines); 25 years; starting price: $94,400;
(previously 76), Kimberly (UK); 24 years; starting price: $95,600;
(previously 74), Isabella (United States); 18 years; starting price: $97,600;
, Thanh (Vietnam), 25 (previously 24); starting price: $98,500 (previously $98,500);
74 (previously 73), Zihan (China); 19 years; starting price: $99,650;
(previously 72), Karla (Germany); 18 years; starting price: $101,050;
(previously 71), Eva (Romania); 18 years; starting price: $106,000;
(previously 70), Maria (United States); 20 years; starting price: $107,800;
(previously 69), Soo-aah (South Korea); 20 years; starting price: $109,700;
(previously 68), Araya (Ethiopia); 23 years; starting price: $110,150;
(previously 67), Seo-yan (South Korea); 19 years; starting price: $111,800;
(previously 66), Amber (France); 19 years; starting price: $111,800;
(previously 65), Paulina (Poland); 18 years; starting price: $111,950;
(previously 78), Lucy (Ireland) 19 years (previously 18); starting price: $114,900 (previously $94,000).

Well done to your slave Anna, she finally has a higher asking price (up 4 places). By the way, there are probably already pictures (which they already sent you:
1) her nude photo shoot (several pieces);
2) touching her naked body (2 photos;
3) shackled her (wrists, feet and neck) together with other 99 female slaves (1 photo);
4) walking naked in shackles with other 99 slaves through the streets of the city (3 photos).

You should already have pictures of your Anna:
1) experiencing luxuries with other naked slaves in the hotel's comfort zone (taking a dip in the pool, jacuzzi and sauna),
2) performances on the dance floor (in lace lingerie, bikini and naked).

Your slave Anna is doing great. She was not ashamed of a naked photo shoot, she was not shy about touching her naked body for a fee, and it was several people in total. She didn't resist being shackled. She was cheerful and smiling all the time, and it was even faked. During the march of naked slaves through the streets of the city, a cheerful and smiling heterosexual slave Isabella from Mexico walked along with her (you could see that Anna was looking at her lustfully), she did not mind the sound of the whistling whip.

Anna also indulged in luxuries in the luxuries area of the auction hotel. Her naked body was regenerating after the hardships of walking through the city streets, massaged by masseurs, relaxing in the sauna, and then swimming naked in the pool. She also started an affair with Konstantina, a lesbian slave from Greece, with whom she had the opportunity to have hot sex at the poolside beach.
Anna did an excellent job on the first day of the auction, not being ashamed of her body in front of the audience in the auction house, starting when her name and auction number were called out. From parading around the dance floor in lace lingerie (all slave girls wore a black lace push-up bra and black lace bikini panties, to parading around the dance floor in a bikini (all slave girls wore black bikinis tied at the neck, back and side of the hips) and finally naked Anna did a great job.

Anna also did a great job during the artistic performance. First, she and the rest of the slaves danced the hula dance on the dance floor in front of the audience in grassy ankle-length skirts (nothing underneath the skirts) and coconut bras. Anna is a great hula dancer.
Then, after a short break, they did a belly dance. They wore a white transparent bra covering the cleavage, a transparent head scarf covering the nose and mouth, white scarves over the elbows, and a white transparent thong with white transparent knee-length scarves on the front and back. The whole outfit was also decorated with small bells. Anna showed that she has class.

Last edited:
Anna also did a great job showing off her work tools (pussy vagina and anal) on the Slutex 3000 machine in the most important sex positions. She showed that her vagina and anus are not afraid to take any (fake) cock of any size, she knows how to ride it in a cowgirl position, how to suck it with the right commitment and knows the different flavors of cum. She showed that she knows foreplay (she is not ashamed to strip or be stripped naked).

My Anna has developed better than I would have expected. A super girl. So my training with her brought something. She has fully understood that she will now get a new owner.
In any case, I will make sure that after the auction from Anna I will buy two untrained slaves and take them home with me. I hope that the new ones will also have a good slave education.

My Anna has developed better than I would have expected. A super girl. So my training with her brought something. She has fully understood that she will now get a new owner.
In any case, I will make sure that after the auction from Anna I will buy two untrained slaves and take them home with me. I hope that the new ones will also have a good slave education.
I agree with Anna's talent, but Anna herself learns from her observations alone.

Anna performed brilliantly during a naked audition in the auction room by the jury. She didn't act like an inexperienced novice who often covers her private area with her hands or tries to cover her breasts with her hair. She was not ashamed of her nakedness.
She said that she comes from a poor family and that she and her 2 adult older sisters were sold by their father to their current owner a year ago. She was afraid of how she would be treated as a slave, luckily her current owner treats her well (he doesn't beat her, he lets her wear clothes). She was surprised to learn that she was to be sold as a luxury female prostitute slave at a renowned auction in Sydney, Australia. Although she had never had sex, she had developed an outstanding theoretical knowledge of sex over the months.
She told the jury she was happy with her asking price ($64,800), hoping to sell for at least $100,000. She's glad to know she doesn't have any rights, that she's a naked commodity with her own, but she had no choice but to become a slave. Despite this, she is happy with her fate, she hopes that if she becomes a luxurious female, she will be able to live in luxurious conditions. Of course, she knows that in return she will have to be completely obedient to her new owner and that she will have to serve (have sex with) various rich clients. She dreams of being able to serve customers together in a luxury brothel with her 2 older sisters (currently serving customers in Greece).

Today at 22.00 (in 40 minutes) there will be an auction of Anna. Get ready to watch.
I'm already looking forward to it and don't want to miss it.

For the first time, for the second time, for the third time. Female slave prostitute Anna from Hungary sold for $108,750 (ultimately 82nd auction price - up 6 places). Heartfelt applause for Anna.

That's wonderful. I wish Anna all the best and hope she will enjoy her new job.
And with the proceeds I can afford new slaves, which I will then train.

Yes, but remember that some of the money (about 10% goes to the auction house, I think). Secondly, the auctions are still going on. At the end, there will be souvenir photos at the auction house (naked in a standing position; naked in a supine position with legs raised towards the head, with exposed fingers working tools (pussy and anus); naked in a doggy style position with buttocks high and exposed fingers working tools (pussy and anus).

10% for the auction house is a reasonable price.

Secondly, I haven't seen any photos from:
1) Anna's naked photo session,
2) putting her in shackles,
3) the march of naked Anna in shackles together with other slaves,
4) relaxing in the hotel's comfort zone,
5) performance on the dance floor (in black lace underwear),
6) performance on the dance floor (in a black bikini tied with strings on the back, neck and side of the hips),
7) performance on the dance floor naked,
8) auditioning naked Anna in front of the jurors,
9) Anna's artistic performance together with other slaves (hula dance in an ankle-length Hawaiian grass skirt and coconut bra and belly dance in a white transparent bra covering the cleavage, a transparent headscarf covering the nose and mouth, white scarves on the elbows and white transparent thongs with white transparent knee-length scarves on the front and back, and the whole thing is also decorated with small bells,
10) foreplay show (stripping naked)
11) showing her sexual skills on the Slutex 2000 machine
12) naked Anna auction.

Back
Top Bottom