The Pirettes Of Ocracoke

Go to CruxDreams.com
Madiosi's given us the perfect cure - if only Henry Tudor could have spent Lent in that place,
Anne Boleyn would have kept her head and had an Easter to remember! :devil:

CV of many a woman on this site? :p
NO. IN MY EXPERIENCE IT USUALLY GOES: ACCUSED, WHIPPED, CRUCIFIED/BEHEADED, DIED, SURVIVED TO DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN NEXT WEEK. :rolleyes: CAN'T KEEP A CF GIRL DOWN. :doh::D

Madiosi's given us the perfect cure - if only Henry Tudor could have spent Lent in that place, Anne Boleyn would have kept her head and had an Easter to remember! :devil:
Well, there was that, and the business of blaming her for not producing a male heir. Not her fault really, but when is it ever really the fault of the crucified girl on CF either? :devil:

Yes, alzheimer is a nasty desease. Does marriage make it worse?
The jury on this is still out. Not enough data. Apparently women who drink coffee have a lower risk of dementia of all sorts (there was a study on this just last week). I'm not sure what men are supposed to do, but coffee can't hurt.:cool:

At the very least, it keeps one awake enough to crucify her properly (if you can remember which one she is, of course).:rolleyes::p

NO. IN MY EXPERIENCE IT USUALLY GOES: ACCUSED, WHIPPED, CRUCIFIED/BEHEADED, DIED, SURVIVED TO DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN NEXT WEEK. :rolleyes: CAN'T KEEP A CF GIRL DOWN. :doh::D

Well, there was that, and the business of blaming her for not producing a male heir. Not her fault really, but when is it ever really the fault of the crucified girl on CF either? :devil:

The jury on this is still out. Not enough data. Apparently women who drink coffee have a lower risk of dementia of all sorts (there was a study on this just last week). I'm not sure what men are supposed to do, but coffee can't hurt.:cool:

At the very least, it keeps one awake enough to crucify her properly (if you can remember which one she is, of course).:rolleyes::p

where is the image???:mad:

Back
Top Bottom