The Slave Rags Fashion Mag

Go to CruxDreams.com
One of my favorite visual subjects- the dressing of slaves and prisoners in skimpy, tattered, ragged and dirty garb unbefitting of anyone but one in their lowly and degraded station. In many ways, as has been pointed out, it's more humiliating than full nudity. You can be naked and still powerful. Wearing a burlap sack shift, on the other hand, you can only ever be a victim.

bdsmlr-10356-bS1gSMXHpC.jpegil_794xN.4820407346_dsop.jpgil_794xN.4820407250_3oxq.jpgRDT_20230601_0806093424959969714566514.jpg

Looking to compile a broad catalog of sack dresses, prison shifts, ragged bindings and other wholly unsuitable garments. The stuff Cinderella wears in act one. Trying to avoid too much overlap with the loincloth thread. Obviously there's a place for those here but this is a broader category.

I love #1, and 2-3 too. Bobinder's dress for me as the Thief of Medesham, that I chose for my avatar, isn't ragged, but it's a nice skimpy tunic suitable for this busy slavegirl:

eul.jpg PS bigger and better version uploaded now - thanks Bob!

Last edited:
One of my favorite visual subjects- the dressing of slaves and prisoners in skimpy, tattered, ragged and dirty garb unbefitting of anyone but one in their lowly and degraded station. In many ways, as has been pointed out, it's more humiliating than full nudity. You can be naked and still powerful. Wearing a burlap sack shift, on the other hand, you can only ever be a victim.
Indeed... well, I'm sure there are those who can pull it off, but that's a credit to them. And yes, I much prefer slaves and prisoners in this condition to the unclothed sort.

View attachment 1311506View attachment 1311508View attachment 1311509View attachment 1311510

Looking to compile a broad catalog of sack dresses, prison shifts, ragged bindings and other wholly unsuitable garments. The stuff Cinderella wears in act one. Trying to avoid too much overlap with the loincloth thread. Obviously there's a place for those here but this is a broader category.
#1 defiantly

What a fantastic idea for a thread, I heartily approve of the sentiment that slave rags somehow mark a slave’s status more than straight nudity…

From a traditional slave tunic

View attachment 1311672

To a dirty, disheveled dress

View attachment 1311673

They can only mean one thing!
Hmm, can they? I'd say the latter could mean a prisoner as much as or even more than a slave... although admittedly, the difference can be somewhat academic sometimes!

View attachment 1311506View attachment 1311508View attachment 1311509View attachment 1311510

Love n3

Back
Top Bottom