The Trial of Barbaria1

Go to CruxDreams.com
Loxoru apparently chooses to ignore the ban on rhyming….

:spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::bash:

Poor Barb, she makes it a crime
And fetters those who wish to rhyme
We embrace our fate -
The urge is too great!
The Queen is wasting her time! :D

Breaking news:

A bunker mentality has set in. Queen Barbaria I paces back and forth incessantly in the Emergency Command Center that has been hastily set up in one of the Cruxton Abbey bedrooms. The room’s magnificent 4-poster bed stands aside to make room for a command console linked to the Queen’s internal security forces as well as her half-drunken clone army.
Madiosi-2022-100-command center.jpg
She imagines a traitor, saboteur, or undercover agent behind every corner, hidden in the draperies, even under the covers of the Abbey’s famous 4-poster beds!

Security sweeps of the premises are conducted every hour on the hour. Drones circle overhead. Barbed wire barriers, manned by heavily armed Barbaria clones, establish a security zone perimeter around the estate.

With martial law declared, the Abbey’s interrogation and torture rooms in the building’s subterranean sections have begun to take in prisoners suspected of inciting insurrection and engaged in acts of espionage, including @Gibbs505 , @Doragon , @Migoz2 , @Loxuru , @Loinclothslave , @Baracus , and @Heineudo .

Special Dungeon Mistress @mp5stab has been assigned the task of making them beg for mercy and promise to refrain from inflicting any further embarrassment to Queen Barbaria I,

Last edited by a moderator:
With martial law declared, the Abbey’s interrogation and torture rooms in the building’s subterranean sections have begun to take in prisoners suspected of inciting insurrection and engaged in acts of espionage, including @Doragon
Oh my God, they found me hiding in the trenches, even while I was covered entirely with mud!

mudface.jpg
Time for a hug...

A bunker mentality has set in. Queen Barbaria I paces back and forth incessantly in the Emergency Command Center that has been hastily set up in one of the Cruxton Abbey bedrooms. The room’s magnificent 4-poster bed stands aside to make room for a command console linked to the Queen’s internal security forces as well as her half-drunken clone army.
Madiosi-2022-100-command center.jpg

It is rumoured that Queen Barb is so paranoid that she even suspects each of the 4 posts of the bed as a concealed saboteur, traitor, undercover agent and assassin respectively!:facepalm::doh:
Don't give away the position of our agents!

It is rumoured that Queen Barb is so paranoid that she even suspects each of the 4 posts of the bed as a concealed saboteur, traitor, undercover agent and assassin respectively!
I had already wondered why the secret service agents had dragged such a huge four-poster bed into the torture chamber.

Back
Top Bottom