The Trial Of The Slave Bard

Go to CruxDreams.com
So here is the problem (besides obviously Eul's). One slave juror must suffer a day nailed to the cross. Since only three have been named so far Tree requests you submit why you should be the one and also encourages the slave bard Eul to chime in on their thoughts...

Tree

…and so it was done. Eulalia was convicted of charges that would never stand up against a free woman. Some of the slaves from the visiting stables were inclined to acquit but Messaline would have none of that. The interesting part of the trial of the slave bard Eulalia was about to begin. She was never going to be found innocent; slave trials never do. But the sentencing phase is most interesting.

Found guilty, Eul could be set free and banished from the slave life. She could be sentenced to hard labor until her thirty-fifth birthday. Or she could be sentenced to death. In the juror’s deliberation room Messaline made some passionate arguments for Eulalia’s death…
femjoy_113081_049.jpg
tree

Once a vestal always a vestal! ;) :p :rolleyes:
you find always something to fobbed me................. yes like procal harem too :rolleyes:

thanks big Siss:D and yes once a vestal............................
nunn siss.jpg
nunn siss1.jpg

While deliberations were going on Admi had Eulalia whipped (because it was a while since she had been and she probably wanted it, he reasoned) then brought to his chambers. He told the slave bard that things weren’t looking good for her. “Messaline is making convincing… um... arguments to have you put to death.”

femjoy_113081_010.jpg

“I thought deliberations were private” Eulalia replied.

“Well, yes, but Tree showed me how to put hidden camera in the room. It is most enjoyable to watch” Admi replied. “Eulalia, you don’t understand the gravity of the situation. Tree has not been himself since his avatar was hijacked by your Mistress Melissa and it has brought out multiple and evil personalities.

TREE Avatarstree avatar 2.jpgtree avatar 3.jpgtree avatar.jpgtht fat.jpg

“I can suspend whatever sentence you are given if you just ask.”

Eulalia’s face flashed red with anger “I am a slave, Judge Admi, and as such I dare not ask for mercy. I would rather be buggered with your massive cock and have my pussy be tickled to near-death by your blue nose than ask for mercy.”

eul w admi.jpg

Admi took a deep breath then sighed “I can do that…”
tree

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/attachments/nunn-siss1-jpg.65426/

..crucified or impaled... It is so hard to decide...

for the young ones here this song was almost banished from the American airwaves becuase of the 'vestal virgins' lines. In the attempts to do so it made it Procol Harum's best selling "45" (a 45 is a single... predates a 'download')

tree
love it - it really is one of my favourites!​
no wonder you're screwed up about virgins, Tree -​
is virginity a Federal Offence?​

Crap, Eul, if I answered that honestly I'd be banished from the site for talking about sex, drugs. religion, politics' wardrobe malfunctions, public smoking, and...

T

...yes, Ulrika, I could use a drink...

Crap, Eul, if I answered that honestly I'd be banished from the site for talking about sex, drugs. religion, politics' wardrobe malfunctions, public smoking, and...

T

...yes, Ulrika, I could use a drink...
and another for me dear Ulrike:D

Your lived the history ... I just love it!!! :) ;) :D
I had the remarkable luxury of seeing Procol Harem during their inaugural tour of the states
in 1967. The Bachian obligatto of that G7 organ lifted me to premature celestial quarters. I, like many
others, held great anticipation for their continued success, but alas, it was not to be.
I'm almost weeping as I type this...

:rolleyes:
I had the remarkable luxury of seeing Procol Harem during their inaugural tour of the states
in 1967. The Bachian obligatto of that G7 organ lifted me to premature celestial quarters. I, like many
others, held great anticipation for their continued success, but alas, it was not to be.

Try to stay off the Whiskey Train! It will be alright! ;)

Back
Top Bottom