The Whip Hand

Go to CruxDreams.com
The Whip Hand
Lovelies Under the Lash

(GIFs)
A couple from Elite Pain. Pp has a selection of EP's "casting couch" clips that should be posted in Pp's whipping video thread though EP's use of the looped electrical wire does test Pp's delicate constitution.

I've said it before and I say it again.... I hate these four-poster beds.
And yet Pp's experience is that Barb is always the first to raise her hand(s) and that, when Pp asks for volunteers to help him work on a new technique or too test some fresh piece of leather work, Barb is either at the front of the queue
image.jpg or doing her level best to shoulder her way to the front as she does in this screen shot from a recent RR video. Anyone who thonks that Barb will be in second place behind the blonde when the girls reach Pp's door is, sadly, mistaken.

I like number 2. a nun (!!!), that symbol of god's love, not only executing a punishment, but having her victim naked and hitting her tits....cooool. what would she do with a male?

282114-31d92b17746bdccb548ab753273ee0da.jpg
Number one please. God that's sexy. Even if she IS tied up with a pair of her granny's tights..

The Whip Hand Canvasses:
All unmarked canvasses and ready for an artist's brush sympa but, for Pp, the two who hold their dark hair away and bare their backs and bums for his leather are the most worthy. And 10's filmy attire will soon shred and fall gracefully exposing her tight little bottom.

This is overall a beautiful set, but I have to agree with Monty here. There is something about this picture. The calm cross-legged seating pose. Arms tied, but not struggling. She accepts her situation. She is small, slim, and has such clear smooth skin, an image of almost innocence that is enhanced by the gray cotton panties. The lighting of the photograph is perfect.

Some exceptional canvasses awaiting the brush.

image.jpg Would Pp begin here? The canvass, the pose, the scene and the photography are stunning. So deserving of brushwork but would Pp ever disturb the peace and tranquility with his whip's crack?
image.jpg Perhaps the blonde first. Messaline's fair bottom asking Pp to be as gentle as Judith.
image.jpg Or this one with her twin dimbles that beg to be highlighted?
image.jpg image.jpg But there is one whose tight little has always been Pp's favourite. She has commented that Pp is down on form and is not laying brushstrokes as neatly as he has done. Lets begin there in the hope that, if practice makes perfect, Pp will soon be bcack to his best and her tight little canvass will be a piece worth framing.

Last edited:
Some exceptional canvasses awaiting the brush.

View attachment 282290 Would Pp begin here? The canvass, the pose, the scene and the photography are stunning. So deserving of brushwork but would Pp ever disturb the peace and tranquility with his whip's crack?
View attachment 282291 Perhaps the blonde first. Messaline's fair bottom asking Pp to be as gentle as Judith.
View attachment 282292 Or this one with her twin dimbles that beg to be highlighted?
View attachment 282293 View attachment 282294 But there is one whose tight little has always been Pp's favourite. She has commented that Pp is down on form and is not laying brushstrokes as neatly as he has done. Lets begin there in the hope that, if practice makes perfect, Pp will soon be bcack to his best and her tight little canvass will be a piece worth framing.

I don't care what they bring out in Pp! Beautiful dimples! I don't even know what I want to do with them, but they're gorgeous! :p:D
Actually, I have a few ideas. Ah, it's a beautiful morning.

You guys :confused: .... Always the dimples :rolleyes:

The Whip Hand
So Many Dimples... So Little Time...
Ego Stipes Ergo Sum

Now therefore, while the youthful hue
Sits on thy skin like morning dew,
And while thy willing soul transpires
At every pore with instant fires,
Now let us sport us while we may,
And now, like amorous birds of prey,
Rather at once our time devour
Than languish in his slow-chapped power.
Let us roll all our strength and all
Our sweetness up into one ball,
And tear our pleasures with rough strife
Through the iron gates of life:
Thus, though we cannot make our sun
Stand still, yet we will make him run.

(Andrew Marvell, seems just right here :devil:)​

Back
Top Bottom