Veronika: Love, Pain and Pleasure

Go to CruxDreams.com
Oh, the lash can sting, it can bite, but it can also caress. The fun comes when you vary between strokes...
I agree even if I am still fully a novice to whipping, as Sylvia is too, but we quickly discovered the differences, especially because I am not gagged, so between my pain and pleasure moanings, it's easy for her to "learn" how to better use the flogger :)

In Forest with Sylvia (16 June 2024 - true story )

But she fulfilled me more than I was expecting once at home!
Veronika, I read this as well and it's emotional and touching story.
Imho you write very well. There is the erotic play, the suddenly girl appearing and the happy final. Thanks for sharing your sweet experiences. You both are fresh and clear. Let me allow to say I love you. I'm happy for your happiness. :)

PS
I suspect it will be another story with the girl with the dog. ;)

Veronika, I read this as well and it's emotional and touching story.
Imho you write very well. There is the erotic play, the suddenly girl appearing and the happy final. Thanks for sharing your sweet experiences. You both are fresh and clear. Let me allow to say I love you. I'm happy for your happiness. :)

PS
I suspect it will be another story with the girl with the dog. ;)
Thank you again!!!! Yes, fortunately, it ended well, but it could not have... she could have complained as our car was in the parking, easy to trace with its registration plate... meaning we will have to park far away the next time to be sure we do not have any legal problems if someone seeing us wants to sue us.

Another story with the girl and the dog? I have no idea at all; it will depend on whether she wants to call me and meet me after that.

And even if I meet her again to drink coffee together, it doesn't mean she would like to join us next time or that Sylvia or I would want to.

So... let's see what fate tells us!

Last edited:
Thank you Veronika for your kind feedback. A question, you seem not mentioning in your fantasy story and real BDSM play the classic "crown of thornes". Don't you like this painful and humiliating tool ? :) What you and Sylvia think about it ?

Thank you Veronika for your kind feedback. A question, you seem not mentioning in your fantasy story and real BDSM play the classic "crown of thornes". Don't you like this painful and humiliating tool ? :) What you and Sylvia think about it ?
For the time being, my crucifixion is being carried out in the 'modern' way in the attic.

We thought of making me carry a patibulum on my shoulders, tying my hands to it as I walked along the path in the forest, and I would have liked to do that.

The problem is that the path we took on Sunday is relatively narrow, and I'm in danger of bumping into the trunks of the trees on either side, not to mention that the path itself isn't easily walkable from time to time.

So we solved the problem by tying my hands behind my back.

A crown of thorns would be just as dangerous if I stumbled on the path.

Imagine if I fell and half lost my crown, and it ended up in front of my eyes.

I'm not particularly keen on the risk of getting a perforated or infected eye.

The same goes for my forehead.

As a girl, my appearance and beauty are more important to me and to Sylvia than taking the risk of having a scar right in the middle of my forehead.

So, unless we can find a safe solution, we won't make me wear a crown of thorns.

So, unless we can find a safe solution, we won't make me wear a crown of thorns.
Sorry sorry I mixed in my question reality and fantasy. Of course you don't wear true "thorns" just, for example, a simple pair of circles of flexible branch around your head.
And, in fantasy, if you like it with blood dripping on your face. IN FANTASY :)

I'd simply like to know if you like appreciate the "concept" of a crown on you. Is it humiliating or are you and Sylvia not turned on by it ?

Anyway the description of you naked walking and pulled by a rope around your neck and hands tied behind your back is sublime. Thank you for sharing.

What about to tie the patibulum to your hands behind the back , dragging it through the ground ?

When she gets close to me, she looks down at the ground, afraid of me, of looking at me naked.
Now this is new. Instead of you and Sylvia being ashamed, it was her
I tell her I'm afraid of falling, as with my hands tied behind my back
I can tell this is a true female submissive POV. I haven't read this in a fantasy story. Your fantasy stories will be very interesting

Last edited:
Wax, Whip, Pain and Pleasure (true story)

I'm tied naked on my back on the kitchen table, my thighs spread wide open.

The rope binding my ankles to the legs of the table hurts.

My knees are also tied to the legs of the table.

I'm spread helplessly on the table, my arms back, my wrists tied.

Sylvia has pulled so hard on the ropes that my shoulders feel like they will dislocate, like when I am crucified on my cross.

I look up and see myself, open and available to her desires, powerless, entirely at her mercy.

I shouldn't have raised my head. Sylvia takes another rope and ties it to my ponytail.

She puts my head on the table, and I feel her tie the end of the rope to the one that runs under the table, squeezing my stomach.

I try to lift my head, but the rope pulls on my stomach even tighter, and if I breathe too hard, it pulls on my hair.

Tied in an X shape, unable to move, I'm scared and wet at the same time.

I feel like a victim offered to the Gods to appease their wrath, offered to my God, to my Goddess Sylvia, who now has the right to pleasure or pain.

My friend Messaline on cruxforums suggested I get Sylvia to tie me up and tell her to cover my body, my breasts and my stomach with hot wax.

Sylvia told me straight away that she agreed.

When I told Messaline that we would do it this evening, she said blowing up the wax with a flogger would be good.

We didn't even know what a flogger looked like.

After university, we went to the sex shop to buy one, as painlessly as possible to start with.

We told the shop assistant we needed it to blow off the hardened wax on my skin.

I was embarrassed, but he looked at us both with a smile and advised us to buy soya wax candles, which are cooler than the others.

He also advised us to drop the wax as high as possible to ensure I don't get burnt.

Finally, he told us to go to the chemist to buy a soothing ointment for afterwards.

I don't know if I want to have my breasts and body covered in hot wax any more, but at the same time, I see so much love and desire in Sylvia's eyes above me that I feel reassured and excited, too.

I'm hers, I belong to her, I love her.

She kisses me long and hard, passionately, while pushing her fingers deep between the lips of my fully wet pussy.

Her thumb plays with my clitoris; I moan, I beg her to make me come, and she stops.

She grabs my breasts, erect with pleasure, and circles my areolas with her tongue, licking, sucking, nibbling, pulling the tips of my breasts between her teeth as her braid slides over my skin every time she moves her head.

I moan, I scream, I cum.

She stops and smiles at me.

Her beautiful eyes, her lips still wet, tell me to go on.

I tell her I love her and that I'm ready.

She lights the candle, her eyes shining in the flame.

I shudder.

I know what awaits me.

I can already feel the burn of the wax on my skin before it even touches me.

The first drop falls onto my stomach, close to my navel, tracing a line that stops just short of my pussy.

With my hair tied back, all I can see is the candle in her hand and the falling drops of wax, but the burn of the wax pinching my skin is enough to know what she's doing.

I scream when the wax touches my inner thighs, so close to my pussy lips, still wet with pleasure; it burns, it pinches.

I writhe in pain and try to move away, but Sylvia has tightened the ropes so tightly I can't move.

I moan and cry as Sylvia smiles at me, her eyes shining with pleasure.

She lights another candle and drips the wax down to my knees, then draws a new path of wax along the top of my thigh, again on my stomach; the candle is lower, the wax burns me even hotter, and the rope clutching my stomach stops me breathing, I gasp, I writhe, I suffer.

But the worst is yet to come; the wax is now dripping around my breasts, encircling them, drawing them, attacking them.

I scream as the wax starts to cover the tips of my breasts; my areolas are on fire; it's not the wax that's melting; it's my little pink, erect bits that are nothing but pain.

Sylvia lights the fourth candle. My breasts are entirely covered in wax, and the falling drops of wax start to cover my shoulders; I cry, I scream, but every time Sylvia asks me if I want her to stop, I tell her to carry on.

I'm suffering more and more; my wax-covered skin is nothing but pain and suffering as if I'd had a considerable sunburn that's pinching me all over and exciting me at the same time.

I come suddenly, without being able to control myself; I come so violently, for so long, I scream, I moan with pleasure, and the pain has gone.

But it's only temporary.

Now I'm moaning in pain because the flogger's blows on my thighs to make the wax pop are as painful as the drops of wax that burned my skin.

Sylvia doesn't stop; I can hardly breathe; I close my eyes, grit my teeth and scream again as the flogger blasts the wax between my thighs, around my wide open sex; a few straps have slipped between my labia and touched my clitoris.

The pain is intense, horrible and... I beg Sylvia to whip me in the same place again, but gently.

It's the first time I've been whipped; I was scared of the whip.

Being whipped is a real discovery, a whole new kind of pain.

It's also the discovery of my body, which is trying to escape and at the same time offering itself up, wanting more, begging to be whipped so that it doesn't stop.

Sylvia slides the flogger straps between my thighs, between my labias moist with my juices, along my clitoris; I moan, I beg, and she strikes again and again; I scream, and I cum again.

She now blasts the wax from my belly and sides, her whip slapping my skin and caressing me at the same time, the caresses of the straps alternating with pain and suffering.

It's so intense, so horrible, and so good.

I'm the one who asks her to blow up the wax covering my breasts.

My breasts jiggle and move under each stroke of the flogger, and the wax comes off easily in large patches.

It's less painful than I thought, except when the straps finally pinch the tips of my breasts when the wax has a more challenging time coming off.

As when Sylvia had whipped my sex, having my breasts whipped gives me the same intense sensation of mixed pain and pleasure.

Sylvia understands this and continues to whip my breasts with love, alternating the strokes with the caresses of the straps for several more minutes before I beg her to stop when the pain becomes unbearable.

Without letting me go, Sylvia now massages me with the soothing cream, kissing me as she massages my breasts, telling me that I belong to her, that my whole body is hers.

The soothing cream feels good, but the pain is still there, but it's already more bearable.

Now I'm alone, still naked and tied to the table; Sylvia has gone into the bathroom to have a shower.

She said she'd untie me later when the cream had penetrated my skin, and she felt like setting me free.

But she untied my hair anyway, and I can look up: my breasts, my whole body is red from the wax, and I can also see the marks of the whip that have streaked my skin in certain places, especially on my breasts.

It's the first time I've been covered in hot wax and whipped, two things I didn't even want to think about until my friend Messaline told me how much she likes it when her friend ties her up and does the same thing to her as I've just experienced.

I'm glad I trusted her because I discovered a different Veronika today.

I know from my crucifixions that pain can make me come, but I never thought that whips and wax could give me so much pleasure.

Thank you, Messalina.

In the park with Sylvia and Carolina (19 July 2024 - true story)
vero18.jpg
The girl who was walking her dog in the forest and had caught Sylvia whipping me (see "In Forest with Sylvia") called me yesterday, a month after we met.

The three of us arranged to meet in a park near the university.

Sylvia insisted that I go dressed in a thin, little, short, white cotton dress, without any underwear.

My breasts are erect with pleasure, bouncing with every step under my almost transparent dress with its very daring neckline.

I can feel the stares of passers-by on my body as the sun shines through the thin cotton of my dress, making me feel even more naked.

I'm both embarrassed and aroused to be on display for everyone.

She squeezes my hand to make me feel that I belong to her.

Sylvia pats my bottom from time to time and doesn't hesitate to lift my dress to expose my bottom and pussy whenever we're walking down a quiet side street.

Some boys sitting on the terrace of a café whistle at me, and Sylvia lifts the bottom of my dress and shows them my butt.

One of them gets up, and we start running, laughing like two little girls.

It's so hot that by the time we get to the park, I'm drenched in sweat from running but also from the sexual arousal I can already feel flowing between my thighs.

My thin little dress is now completely stuck to my bare skin, hugging my breasts, my belly and my thighs.

I want to make love to Sylvia or masturbate right now in the park.

We reach the path, where Carolina, the young girl from the forest, is waiting for us on a bench.

Carolina's eyes slide down my body. She stands up, smiles at me, and kisses me. Sylvia kisses her, too, but I feel her tense up. Is she jealous?

The three of us are now sitting on the terrace of the little bar in the park, my thighs pressed together, my dress so short that I feel as if my buttocks are bare on the chair, and everyone can see my pussy if I open them.

Sylvia pulls down one of the straps of my dress, but because the sweat sticks to the cotton on my skin, my breast remains covered, so Sylvia pulls a little more on the strap and uncovers my boob completely.

Carolina's face is flushed, even though she's already seen me naked in the forest.

The waitress brings our drinks and looks at my naked breast.

It doesn't seem to shock her; on the contrary, she puts the glasses on the table and tells us in a low voice that the park warden has just passed by and that he shouldn't be back for a while.

As if the waitress had given us a signal, Sylvia pulls down the second strap of my dress and I'm naked from the waist up.

A young couple is sitting next to us at another table. A girl is typing on her Phone, and further away, a woman in her sixties is reading a book.

The young couple's woman applauds when she sees me topless, and the girl and the woman look up at me.

I blush even harder. The waitress smiles at me from her counter.

I'm ashamed, but at the same time, it turns me on; I want to hide my breasts, and at the same time, I'd love to feel Sylvia's hands on them.

Sylvia then tells Carolina to stand up and caress my breasts.

Carolina blushes again and hesitates; Sylvia insists in an authoritarian tone; everyone looks at us.

Carolina finally gets up and comes behind me. I close my eyes while I feel her hands resting on my breasts.

Her hands are so soft that I let out a moan of pleasure; her palms slide over my bare skin, and her fingers trace my areolas, then pinch my nipples; pulling them; I let out a cry of pleasure.

When I open my eyes, the older woman has left, and the younger one has put down her phone and is staring at us intently as the young couple kiss and embrace, both ready to make love.

Carolina has returned to sit opposite me, the waitress is still behind her counter, watching me.

Sylvia kisses me passionately and tells me she loves me as she slips her hand between my thighs.

I spread them, and feel her fingers digging into me, her thumb on my clitoris; I tremble, arch back in my chair, let myself be carried away in ecstasy and cum in front of everyone, screaming with pleasure.

The waitress suddenly approaches me and tells me to hide my breasts because she's just seen the warden at the end of the aisle coming towards us. Did he hear my screams?

I've just had time to pull up my dress when he approaches the bar and tells the waitress that a woman has come to see him tell him that a girl is topless on the bar terrace.

The waitress told him that a girl was indeed topless, that she had told her to leave the terrace, and that she had then left towards the exit of the park.

The warden leaves in the direction indicated by the waitress.

Neither the girl on the Phone nor the couple reported me to the warden, and I thank them.

The waitress tells us to follow her to the back of the bar to wash myself thoroughly and discreetly rather than in the toilets.

We follow the waitress and enter a small courtyard. Crates of drinks are stored along one wall, and a small table and chairs are in the opposite corner.

The waitress tells us that this is where the bar staff rest after rushes and that no one will disturb us there.

She shows Sylvia the long hose used to clean the courtyard and the crates once they are empty.

We look at her, and she smiles at us. We understand.

Sylvia tells me to remove my dress, and I do as she says. I'm naked in front of them.

The waitress leaves, telling us to take our time and enjoy ourselves.

I squeal as the cold water from the hose sprays my breasts, then my stomach, then between my thighs.

Sylvia tells Carolina to undress. She hesitates, blushes and looks down.

This is the moment of truth.

Is Carolina a submissive like me? She had already obeyed her earlier by fondling my breasts on the terrace, but this was very different.

Carolina is as if paralysed.

Sylvia comes up to her and unbuttons her blouse; she lets herself do it and then Sylvia unzips her skirt.

Carolina is standing in front of us with only her underwear on, and Sylvia tells her to take off her bra.

She says she can't; Sylvia takes off her bra, and Carolina hides her breasts with her hands.

Then Sylvia pulls down her panties and lets them fall to her ankles.

I go over to Carolina and give her a hug. She holds on tightly, and I can feel her shaking. I stroke her long hair and tell her to let go that we're just girls, just friends.

She relaxes a little, raises her head, and looks at me with her big, still worried eyes.

I stroke her cheek and get down on my knees to help her take off her shoes and panties, which are still on her feet.

She's naked now, so I take her hand, and we both stand in the middle of the courtyard.

Sylvia sprays us with a jet of cold water; she orders me to spread my thighs, and I feel the water penetrate between the lips of my sex; it's cold, it pinches, it's good.

She asks Carolina to spread her thighs, too; she hesitates, and I ask her to obey Sylvia; the water hits her sex, whose lips open under the power of the waterjet.

She moans softly; I put myself against her back and caress her breasts; she finally lets go, and Sylvia sprays her hard.

Then I take Carolina in my arms and kiss her. I put her hand on my sex, her fingers hesitantly caressing my lips. I press down on her hand and ask her to make me come while I grab one of her breasts with my other hand.

This finally let her relax, and she starts to masturbate me gently, then harder, faster; her fingers go even deeper inside me, and I cum.

Carolina is now rubbing her body against mine, grabbing my buttocks, holding me close and begging me to make her come, too.

I get down on my knees in front of her. She spreads her thighs, and I lick the inside of her labias and her clitoris as I push my fingers deep inside her.

Carolina is now just a body offered up to love; she moans, she screams, and the orgasm that seizes her is so violent that she falls to the floor, deprived of all strength.

Sylvia now sprays us both while we kiss; the water doesn't seem so cold any more; our bodies slide against each other; it's ecstasy; I wish it would never end.

The door to the courtyard opens. The waitress has returned. She smiles at us, surprised to see that Carolina is also naked. She gives us dish towels to dry ourselves and apologizes for not having anything else to offer.

After drying off, Carolina looks for her panties and bra, but Sylvia tells her that she doesn't need them any more and that her skirt and blouse are enough.

She blushed but obeys Sylvia.

Once dressed, the three of us sit on the bar terrace.

The young couple had left, leaving only the girl with the phone, whose eyes are again fixed on her screen.

She saw me almost naked earlier and fondled, but she doesn't even seem to think about it any more, as if it's normal; who knows what she's looking at on her phone screen?

The three of us talk for a good hour, Carolina talking the most. It is as if what had just happened had suddenly transformed her from a shy, reserved, blushing young girl into a Venus of love with a perfect body and just one desire: to do it all over again.

I should be jealous; she's so beautiful, and she was so sensual in my arms. Is Sylvia going to prefer her to me?

I belong to Sylvia. She's opened my eyes to who I am: a submissive one who only lives entirely by submitting to her desires.

Carolina's presence now scares me a little, even though I'm happy to have found a sister with whom to share my life as a submissive.

I've also noticed that Sylvia hasn't touched Carolina's body at any time except to take off her underwear, which reassures me a little.

We say goodbye, as I have to go to work this evening and Carolina has to pack her suitcase and take the train to spend a few days with her family.

We promise to see each other again when she returns and the next time we will do it in the forest. I can't wait for that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom