Veronika: Love, Pain and Pleasure

Go to CruxDreams.com
I hope that the whip will be here ...
For me, yes, for sure!

I don't think for Carolina; she just begins her life as a submissive and will need time before that.

I don't know either what her reaction to pain is, only to pleasure ;) And even for pleasure, it has not been easy as she is so shy.

But who knows? I was far from thinking that I could enjoy being whipped or waxed just a short time ago.

This means the way our brain works is far from rationality! And you know it even better than me: love is the key!

You might try to find a more secluded location, because the park warden might be remembering your faces in combination with reports of indecent behaviour.

You might try to find a more secluded location, because the park warden might be remembering your faces in combination with reports of indecent behaviour.
It's no problem, as the warden never thought it was us, as the friendly waitress sent him on a fake track!

I cannot say I will not be topless again on this bar terrace; it will be Sylvia's choice, not mine, but I do not regret it at all, and I am ready to retake the risk as it was just so erotic and arousing!

Also, a park warden is not an official policeman here in Italy. He can just tell you to leave but cannot give you a fine or send you to prison, so...

I don't know precisely the law about being topless in a park; it probably depends on whether it's a private or public park.

But what is sure in my beautiful country is that you can be topless on any beach without the risk of a fine; it's legal. Of course, that doesn't mean you can do it just when you want. It's better not to do it among families with children; it's a question of respect, and I would not like to impose myself when it's disrespectful.

When Sylvia decided to show my breasts in the park, there were no children around us; otherwise, I would have refused to.

So... Free the boobs!!! :)

As I told you before, in Italia, we can be topless on beaches without being fined for indecent behaviour.

But honestly, I was not sure I could do it in a public park like I did yesterday.

I just did some research, and the answer is that you can be topless in a public park unless there is a special regulation for that park that forbids you from being topless.

So, I now know I can do it again without risk if... there is no sexual behaviour. Because then it is forbidden.

And for sure, when Carolina fondled my breasts or when Sylvia masturbated me on my chair, this was sexual behaviour.

You do not have the right to walk topless in the park, as the bouncing of the breasts could be interpreted as sexually attractive... which I admit is true ;)

But just being topless on the grass or drinking without doing anything to "attract" sexually other men or women is tolerated.

So, life is beautiful!!! And I will surely have a drink again topless at that bar with this so friendly waitress! :)

Yes and start in letting the bra out : currently, I never wear any bra and I feel myself so free !!!
I adore when people can see my tits pointing under my T-shirt ..
.:very_hot::rolleyes:
Same as me, since I am with Sylvia, no bra, no panties when outside and always nude at home.

And yes, I love it too when people look at my tits pointing free under my T-shirt, blouse or dress. Sylvia is always attentive and lets me wear nearly sheer tops. Success guaranteed! ;) :)

Summer is the best time of the year! :) Tomorrow... in the forest with Sylvia! Do you have any ideas to add to our "excursion?" ;)

Same as me, since I am with Sylvia, no bra, no panties when outside and always nude at home.

And yes, I love it too when people look at my tits pointing free under my T-shirt, blouse or dress. Sylvia is always attentive and lets me wear nearly sheer tops. Success guaranteed! ;) :)

Summer is the best time of the year! :) Tomorrow... in the forest with Sylvia! Do you have any ideas to add to our "excursion?" ;)
A nude crucifixion perhaps ? ...

a crotchrope and rope bra or a rope harness. Enough examples on how to make on youtube.

A nude crucifixion perhaps ? ...
Already planned! :) At minimum X tied between trees or on a rock; we don't know yet as it is a new forest we are going to, more dense and large to avoid encounters while I am tied and shriek!
We are also both attracted by what I saw this morning on the forum, I would love to try it:
19302062_019_0815.jpg

Already planned! :) At minimum X tied between trees or on a rock; we don't know yet as it is a new forest we are going to, more dense and large to avoid encounters while I am tied and shriek!
We are also both attracted by what I saw this morning on the forum, I would love to try it:
View attachment 1500553
Please be careful! being tied and suspended by the wrists is very dangerous as it puts such great pressure on the rotator cuff and tendons. It is one thing to create an Ai image of a woman tied like this but another to actually do it to a real person. Very erotic and I certainly enjoy seeing it.

Please be careful! being tied and suspended by the wrists is very dangerous as it puts such great pressure on the rotator cuff and tendons. It is one thing to create an Ai image of a woman tied like this but another to actually do it to a real person. Very erotic and I certainly enjoy seeing it.
We can see that she is seated on a double or triple-rope loop to avoid this. This view of this loop has convinced me that it must be possible, and it is not an AI picture; it's a real one.

"You sure I can fuck her ass" Tree asks.
"Oh, she will love you to. Just ignore her squealing. She does that when she's excited" Sylvia says.
suspend 032 A.jpg

Back
Top Bottom