Veronika: Love, Pain and Pleasure

Go to CruxDreams.com
WHAT IS HER NAME/ WHAT SITES HAS SHE APPEARED IN? HAS SHE BEEN IN VIDEOS? THANKS
My name is Veronika; I am just here.
There are no videos of me, only some pictures with my face blurred.
I am a novice in BDSM, and I just want to learn more about it to be part of my life.
Writing about what I feel and exchanging it here helps me, as Sylvia, who is also a novice in BDSM, to better live our love through submission and domination.
This is me:
vero7.jpgvero3.jpgverowhip-01.jpgvero18.jpg

My name is Veronika; I am just here. There are no videos of me, only some pictures with my face blurred. I am a novice in BDSM, and I just want to learn more about it to be part of my life. writing about what I feel and exchanging it here helps me, as Sylvia, who is also a novice in BDSM, to better live our love through submission and domination.
This is me:View attachment 1501740View attachment 1501739View attachment 1501738
You are gorgeous! and not afraid of pain as the lashes in #3 show.
Inspirational xx

You are gorgeous! and not afraid of pain as the lashes in #3 show.
Inspirational xx
The first time I discovered pain, real pain, was when I was crucified.
The whip is relatively new, as the hot wax.
And I must admit that I love to be whipped, also when on the cross now. It's another me I am discovering, a me in which huge pain is linked with huge orgasms, another life! :)

Thank you, sweet Sister :bdsm-heart:
We share the same desires, dear Veronika - submitting to pain under bondage, displaying our naked bodies to gratify our tormentors and suffering for hours in their duungeons
It would be great to suffer alongside you, both together (I have to stop - I'm getting a little steamed up here!)
XX flower1XX

Last edited:
We share the same desires, dear Veronika - submitting to pain under bondage, displaying our naked bodies to gratify our tormentors and suffering for hours in their duungeons
It would be great to suffer alongside you, both together (I have to stop - I'm getting a little steamed up here!)
XX flower1XX
Yes, it would be great! :)

I discovered the pleasure of being whipped while hanged by my hands in the forest with another girl last Sunday.

Seeing each other hanged and whipped to the same branch has been great; I was looking at her, and each time the whip was hitting her, it was like that was on my skin, and it was the same for her, looking at me with such loving eyes while Sylvia was whipping me hard.

There was a sort of communion between us; there was us and them, the submissive sisters and the doms. A unique link is born between Annalisa and me since we have been whipped together.

I am still a novice in BDSM, but the more I learn, the more I feel, the more I suffer, and the more I love it.

Just a few months ago, I was afraid of it. I never thought I could be attracted to it. It was another world, not for me.

And now, I couldn't live without it.

As a former dom, I always like to hear that younger people are discovering the pleasure/pain in the BDSM world. The mental and physical aspects join together to create amazing experiences.

Enjoy!
Thank you!!! I can only confirm that my life has completely changed thanks to BDSM; I also discovered that I need to be dominated; I need to submit to feel my real me; as you said, mental and physical are fully linked.

First up, wow! That's impressive!

Second, be careful around the kidneys...
Thank you for the advice! :)

Sylvia didn't hit me too hard, especially there or on my breasts. The marks are due to the repetition of whipping the same parts of my skin; I remained nearly two hours hanged and whipped.

It is still painful two days later, but most of the marks are gone; only some blue bruising remains, and I use a soothing cream for the pain. :)

Fiuuu....what marks. Maybe you wrote before, in case sorry, which kind of whip ? How many strokes ? Did you count them ?
Kisses.
No, I never counted them, but I was whipped for nearly two hours (read the story for the details). I was utterly exhausted at the end, as well as Sylvia, but both happy and more in love than ever :)

My name is Veronika; I am just here.
There are no videos of me, only some pictures with my face blurred.
I am a novice in BDSM, and I just want to learn more about it to be part of my life.
Writing about what I feel and exchanging it here helps me, as Sylvia, who is also a novice in BDSM, to better live our love through submission and domination.
This is me:
View attachment 1501742View attachment 1501741View attachment 1501744View attachment 1501743
Are you a masochist like me? Would you want to be whipped with a nine tail whip which has nails at the edges till you are full of bloody scars. You must try it

Thank you for the advice! :)

Sylvia didn't hit me too hard, especially there or on my breasts. The marks are due to the repetition of whipping the same parts of my skin; I remained nearly two hours hanged and whipped.

It is still painful two days later, but most of the marks are gone; only some blue bruising remains, and I use a soothing cream for the pain. :)
That's a little fake whipping. A real one must cause whipmarks which last 4-5 months. I am a masochist whore and rhey chain me at a whipping post naked. I am whipped with a nine tails whip with nails or hooks at the edges till i bleed. The wounds heal after some months. Meanwhile i have the marks on my body as a proof of my masochism. After the whipping i am fucked gangbanged and crusified for hours. Veronica you must try all these to discover the ultimate lust and pleasure.

That's a little fake whipping. A real one must cause whipmarks which last 4-5 months. I am a masochist whore and rhey chain me at a whipping post naked. I am whipped with a nine tails whip with nails or hooks at the edges till i bleed. The wounds heal after some months. Meanwhile i have the marks on my body as a proof of my masochism. After the whipping i am fucked gangbanged and crusified for hours. Veronica you must try all these to discover the ultimate lust and pleasure.
Wounds visible for 4-5 months!
Careful! The dom could end up in jail for causing GBH even though it's consensual
Problems could arise if the victim is seen by a doctor for an unrelated health issue or if the wounds get infected.

Also, deal slv, I'm not very happy that your sweet body is being hurt that much! xx

Are you a masochist like me? Would you want to be whipped with a nine tail whip which has nails at the edges till you are full of bloody scars. You must try it
Sylvia nor I are in favor of bloody scars, whipping pleasure is both physical and mental for us, no need to damage my skin

Each of us has its ways of pleasure; this extreme whipping is not for me; I don't need it to be happy.

Wounds visible for 4-5 months!
Careful! The dom could end up in jail for causing GBH even though it's consensual
Problems could arise if the victim is seen by a doctor for an unrelated health issue or if the wounds get infected.

Also, deal slv, I'm not very happy that your sweet body is being hurt that much! xx
I agree

Back
Top Bottom