Veronika: Love, Pain and Pleasure

Go to CruxDreams.com
Tied and Whipped in Forest (Sunday 21 July 2024 - True Story)

verowhip-01.jpg (me after the whipping last Sunday)

This morning, we took our rucksacks with the ropes, whips and drinks.

When I get into Sylvia's car, I have no shoes on; I'm already naked under my short white cotton dress, and I'm at her disposal.

The forest is an hour's drive from the house, and we arrive there under a blazing sun. The heat is scorching, and there's not a breath of wind.

Sylvia parks the car in one of the forest car parks and tells me to take off my dress.

I'm naked in the car park, and she hands me the rucksack with the drinks just as another car arrives and parks right next to us.

Too late to hide.

A couple gets out of the car, smiles at us, and I relax a little.

They reassure me that they like to hike naked and that I have nothing to worry about.

She introduces herself, Annalisa and her friend is called Fabio.

Annalisa is in her thirties, Fabio is older, I'd say forty-five.

We're fortunate: whenever I've been caught naked in public, we've always met tolerant and open-minded people. My lucky star!

Seeing me still embarrassed about being naked in front of them, Annalisa removes her T-shirt and shorts and then, without hesitation, her underwear.

She is about the same size as me; she's now as naked as I am, except for her walking shoes; her athletic body is perfect, with long, beautiful thighs and firm breasts; her pussy is shaved, and she puts on her rucksack and smiles at me.

Sylvia asks them how well they know this forest as we're looking for a secluded spot.

Fabio winks at her, probably thinking we're looking for a quiet place to make love.

He tells her they come here often and will show us the way to a clearing where we'll be free to do whatever we like.

We've been walking for half an hour already, and with the heat and the path going uphill, we stop for a break and a drink.

Fabio takes the opportunity to undress, telling us that from here on, you can be naked, as there's little risk of running into anyone.

Fabio may be older than Annalisa, but once he's naked, you don't think about it at all; his stomach, thighs, ass and pectoral muscles are those of an athlete.

Since my rape, I've never made love to a man again, and the first time I did have sex, more than two years later, it was with Sylvia.

His body is so beautiful and his behaviour so natural that I forget my apprehension about men, and I have to admit that seeing him naked in front of me excites me, and I start to get wet.

Sylvia hesitates, but she's seen the effect Fabio has on me, and she undresses too, comes against me and takes me in her arms, kissing me tenderly.

The four of us sit naked on a large rock in the shade of the trees, like old friends who've known each other all our lives.

We talk about what we like, our aspirations, and, bit by bit, our more intimate desires.

Noticing that they are very open-minded, Sylvia dares to tell them that we are looking for a place where we can tie me up and whip me, a place where my screams will be too far from the path to be heard.

I blush intensely.

Fabio and Annalisa look at me with astonished and even worried eyes, and I confess, blushing even more, that I like being tied up and whipped.

I also explain to them how I became Sylvia's lover, the day I crucified myself and nearly suffocated to death, and that if it hadn't been for Sylvia, who lives next door and heard my cries for help, I'd have died, and that she saved my life just as I was beginning not to be able to breathe and was losing consciousness.

They're both confused and interested.

They ask us lots of questions, and we answer them as best we can, but it's not easy to explain or make them understand what BDSM is as we are also novices in it.

They end up being more curious than shocked, and Sylvia suggests that they stay with us and that they'll understand better when they see me being whipped in front of them.

I can't believe it.

Sylvia has dared offer to show me off without asking my opinion, but I'm submissive to her.

I blush even more and say I agree.

Fabio doesn't say anything; he hesitates.

He must think we're two vicious exhibitionists, but Annalisa, who has already got naked without hesitation in the car park, responds in his place and says with shining eyes that she would like to see me whipped.

I'm the only one walking barefoot; the stones hurt my feet, but I resist the pain and try walking as fast as they do.

After another half hour's walk, we finally arrive at a small clearing surrounded by tall trees and rocks.

Sylvia and I had planned to tie me up, hanging by my arms with a double lasso of rope passing under my buttocks to support my weight, with my thighs raised against my sides and my sex offered to her whip.

But we don't want to frighten our new friends, and we simply choose to tie me up by hanging my wrists together over my head.

I see a tree with a large branch low enough and strong enough to tie me to and hang me from.

Sylvia wraps several rope turns around each of my wrists so I don't get hurt and asks Fabio, taller than her, to help her pull the ropes over the branch and pull with her so I'm standing on my tiptoes.

Despite the pain in my arms and shoulders, I'm aroused by being displayed naked and tied up in front of them.

I smile at them and tell Sylvia I love her and am ready for the whipping.

Sylvia comes closer, spreads my thighs and slides her fingers between my already wet labia; I moan, and she pushes a finger in, and I moan even louder.

When I open my eyes, I see that Fabio has the beginnings of an erection, immediately noticed by Annalisa, who takes his sex in her hand and starts to masturbate him, looking at us; her other hand is between her thighs.

Sylvia stops just as I'm about to start coming, and I know what that means.

She takes the flogger and starts gently whipping my thighs, then my stomach moves up and whips my breasts; I moan with pain and pleasure.

She spins me around and whips my back, then my buttocks, much harder; I can hear the leather straps snapping against my skin; I'm arched under her blows; I spin around because of the pain, and the whip hits me just above my pussy, I scream.

Annalisa is now on her knees, performing fellatio on Fabio, who can't take his eyes off me or Sylvia.

Sylvia is so beautiful, with her breasts swaying to the rhythm of the whipping.

I beg for mercy, and Sylvia stops; Fabio jerks on Annalisa's face and breasts.

She turns towards us, proud to be covered with Fabio's cum, which she spreads over her breasts and stomach, then licks her fingers.

The three of them sit down to rest while I remain hanging by my arms, trying to keep myself on my toes, but it's getting harder and harder; the whip has exhausted me, and my whole body is already on fire.

A few minutes later, as Fabio and Anna sit in front of me, hand in hand, Sylvia takes out the new whip, which only has a few lashes.

She strikes my breasts with a sharp blow, and I scream in pain, barely able to signal her to continue.

It's so painful, but I am happy to offer myself entirely to Sylvia's pleasure, however cruel.

She whips my back, thighs, buttocks and stomach again and comes close to my labia; I cry, I moan, I scream, and I beg her to stop whipping me with that new whip that I prefer, the flogger.

Annalisa then stands up and asks Sylvia if she could try the flogger, too.

Sylvia hesitates and looks at me; I nod, and Sylvia takes the flogger and gives it to Annalisa.

But we've misunderstood what she wants.

She wants to be tied up like me and have Fabio whip her.

Sylvia takes two more ropes out of the bag and makes several turns around Annalisa's wrists.

Then, she asks Fabio to help her get the rope over the branch and pull with her.

Annalisa is hanging by her wrists beside me, and we smile at each other.

But Fabio hesitates and ends up asking Sylvia to whip Annalisa because he doesn't feel up to it; he's afraid of hurting her.

Annalisa is visibly disappointed but says she's okay with Sylvia whipping her.

Sylvia begins to whip Annalisa gently, spinning her around; she moans and cries out in pain but tells Sylvia to carry on; she tells Fabio that she loves him.

After more than ten minutes of whipping her, Sylvia then decides that Annalisa has been whipped enough for her first time and that it's best to stop.

Annalisa stands as best she can on her tiptoes and looks at me as Sylvia approaches to whip me again.

Fabio approaches her and asks if she could whip me with his leather belt.

The blows and the bite of the belt are so intense as Sylvia hits the places on my body that are already so red and bruised from the whip.

The belt slams harder and harder into my back and buttocks, then just under my breasts.

When the belt hits my breasts, I scream in pain and cry.

Fabio looks up at me, fully erect.

I've never been whipped so hard by Sylvia; my whole body hurts and burns.

It's too much, and I can't take it any more; I beg her to stop and make me come now.

Annalisa, still hanging by her arms beside me, see Fabio's massive erection and asks him to fuck her.

He comes up to her, grabs her thighs, spreads them apart and penetrates her with a sudden thrust of his hard cock; she cries out and moans with pain and pleasure.

Sylvia is on her knees in front of me, her fingers entering me while her tongue teases my clitoris.

Fabio is fucking Annalisa with strength and fury, thrusting into her with great strokes while his hands are under her ass to lighten her weight and ease the pain in her arms and shoulders.

With my legs spread wide, I have no support on the ground, and only my wrists can hold me now.

I feel as if my shoulders are going to dislocate and my arms torn off; Sylvia understands; she takes my thighs and puts them on her shoulders while her nails dig into my buttocks, and she brings me close to her mouth.

Fabio continues to plough Annalisa like mad man, and Sylvia now devours my pussy with passion, nibbling my labia, pulling them with her teeth, even biting my clitoris; I moan, I scream, I yell, it's too strong, it's too sweet, it's too good.

The same intense orgasm washes over me and Annalisa, and we both scream with pleasure before letting ourselves hang by our arms, both out of strength.

Fabio and Sylvia untied us and lay us on the floor next to each other, unable to move, both exhausted by the whip and the sex.

Finally, I regain some strength and turn to Sylvia beside me.

I spread her thighs, lick her pussy, drink her in, breathe her in, and inebriate myself with her juices; I thrust my fingers inside her.

Annalisa comes closer and leans over Sylvia, kissing and caressing her breasts, nibbling her nipples.

Sylvia arches her back in pleasure and ends up with a long, beautiful orgasm that makes her whole body quiver.

We stay in the clearing for another hour, resting and talking about what we've just been through together.

We finally get up and walk back down the path to our cars.

Fabio puts on his clothes before we get to the car park, but Sylvia and Annalisa decide to stay naked until then.

Fabio passes before us to ensure we don't get into trouble if we meet someone.

Just before we reach the car park, Fabio comes running back to us and tells us to get dressed straight away, as there's a police car parked there.

Sylvia and Annalisa got dressed, but I have no clothes to put on as my little dress is in the car.

I hide in the bushes, waiting for Sylvia to return with my little cotton dress.

I have just enough time to put on my dress before I see the two policemen coming towards me, and I hurry down the path towards the car, smiling at them before they have time to see the whip marks so visible on my thighs.

Fortunately, they're more interested in looking at my cleavage and my breasts bouncing, and I hurry to the car park.

We exchanged phone numbers with Fabio and Annalisa, hugged for a long time, kissed, and promised to meet again next Sunday.

I wonder how I will explain to Carolina, who's already so shy, that if she comes with us to the forest next Sunday as planned, we'll be with Fabio and Annalisa and what could happen.

Sylvia wakes me up when we get home - I didn't even realise I'd fallen asleep in the car.

She kisses me, slips her hand between my thighs and tells me she loves me.

A leather belt is dangerous : it's cutting ... but you can do like you want ...
Thank you for the advice, dear Sister. :bdsm-heart:

She did it only a short time and well flat most of the time and Sylvia is always careful, she always looks how I react and the result of the impact on my skin before going on.

But yes, I could feel it was something very different from the whip and I quickly begged her to stop using it, the darkest bruises you can see on my skin are from the belt.

Any advice in using a bullwhip? Now that I have entered the whipping world of pain and pleasure, I feel ready to try other types of whips to see what is best for me.

Any advice in using a bullwhip? Now that I have entered the whipping world of pain and pleasure, I feel ready to try other types of whips to see what is best for me.
In my opinion, Silvia does imperatively learn the practice of this kind of whip ! Never use a bullwhip if you're not familiarized with its use ! It's too much dangerous !!!
Tape : "how to use a bullwhip" on your browser and you'll learn the bases of a good use (not in bdsm but to play it in bdsm, you have to learn the fundamentals "in first !!! " )

In my opinion, Silvia does imperatively learn the practice of this kind of whip ! Never use a bullwhip if you're not familiarized with its use ! It's too much dangerous !!!
Tape : "how to use a bullwhip" on your browser a
If it is so dangerous, I prefer to forget about it, no need to take risks. We have already so many things to have fun! :) Someone on the forum told me to try the canning.

If it is so dangerous, I prefer to forget about it, no need to take risks. We have already so many things to have fun! :) Someone on the forum told me to try the canning.
The problem with you is that you're too much impatient ... :p
Judith was learning during one year to properly use of a bullwhip in bdsm ...
If you forget it, you dont know near what sensations you let ... It's a hundred times better than any other whip ! I couldn't do without it !!!
The canning too can be dangerous : all in bdsm can be ... Dont forget that otherwise you're risking some accident !
A good Master/Mistress is somebody who knows exactely what he/she does !!!
Perhaps I can appear like a little "off putting" but I couldn't wish that my bdsm'sisters could have an injury for the rest of her lifes ...

If you forget it, you dont know near what sensations you let ... It's a hundred times better than any other whip ! I couldn't do without it !!!
The canning too can be dangerous : all in bdsm can be ... Dont forget that otherwise you're risking some accident !
Perhaps I can appear like a little "off putting" but I couldn't wish that my bdsm'sisters could have an injury for the rest of her lifes ...
Agreed, wholeheartedly.

You are teasing me!!!! :) I will be impatient if I wait a year to reach your Nirvana with a bullwhip!

The problem is how Sylvia can learn without knowing anybody who can teach her. The Internet is not like the real thing.

Perhaps we will ask the guy from the sex shop where we bought the whips; perhaps he will be able to give us a contact to help Sylvia learn how to use them.

Now, with Annalisa having been whipped, perhaps tied face to face next Sunday...
I don't think so for next Sunday; it's her first time, and she is so new to it.

It will not be my decision; only Sylvia and Fabio will decide on it, but I must admit I like the idea; it would be great to feel her nude body against me while whipping, pain on my back and pleasure on the other side.

So why not if Sylvia accepts and is not jealous, like Fabio? :)

The problem is how Sylvia can learn without knowing anybody who can teach her.
It exists some sites on internet where you can have good videos to learn ... Tape "how to use a bullwhip" (to learn, at least, the bases, not in bdsm )...
For example :
https://www.bing.com/videos/rivervi...A6CB4AE475FA0D4BF6CDA6CB4AE475FA0D4&FORM=VIRE
Perhaps we will ask the guy from the sex shop where we bought the whips
It could be a good idea ...

As some of you know, I began my life as a submissive by self-crucifying, a failed self-crucifixion, or too successful since I almost died of asphyxiation on my cross, but which fortunately ended well when my next-door neighbour, Sylvia, heard my screams and untied me.

She saved my life, and from that day on, we became lovers, and our love has only grown since.

Discovering this forum was one of the best things ever happening to me.

I've discovered a world, indeed populated by sadists but also by beautiful people, some of whom have become friends, a world I'd never imagined.

The word BDSM has always frightened me; for me, it meant people who were a bit disturbed.

Today, having discovered the submissive in me, this world of pain and pleasure has become my place of life and love.

On the advice of one of my dearest friends here, I've created this thread, not for myself but for all the novices who are hesitant and who don't know what or who to believe.

I certainly won't be able to give them all the answers they'd like, as I'm a novice myself, but by sharing with you and them my experiences as I've developed as a submissive, I hope to help them understand from the inside what it means.

I'll be posting my BDSM experiences with Sylvia here from time to time.

Some people will probably find them childish and uninteresting, but that's OK because writing about how I feel in pain and pleasure helps me understand myself better, opens my mind and shows me my way.

I'd also like to thank in advance all those of you who 'know' and have been experiencing BDSM and crucifixion for a long time for not hesitating to criticise me and also, please, to give me your advice and ideas.

Thank you,
Veronika

View attachment 1489050
WHAT IS HER NAME/ WHAT SITES HAS SHE APPEARED IN? HAS SHE BEEN IN VIDEOS? THANKS

Back
Top Bottom