Video Game Peril, by Dryuya

Go to CruxDreams.com
Soon I will have a comic, and not one for Loverslab but to release somewhere else (I wonder if deviantart will take it)? I may just put a link up here but this is a very low visibility area. Any idea where I can upload a full comic like this (aside from the loverslab site which I used for most of the images above)? TBH Loverslab seemed great because I thought they were a site open to all forms of kink but apparently they're just about beasts/vampires ect not this sort of thing.

Anyway it will be a three chapter comic...basically a character gets captured and given 60 lashes by order of an Empress (which I was pretty heavily inspired by Skating Jesus and/or Laneduce/snidely whiplash in how I did whipping scene...I tried to show some kind of unique angle for every lash though and that got a little repetitive)... a crucifixion scene probably in chapter 3 but so far only chpater 1 (the capture) and chapter 2 (the whipping) are close to done.

Anyway...as I finish the last few panels of the whipping chapter thought I'd post some up here... first panels from chapter 1 the "capture" chapter...

ISHA_WHIP (4b)_row-1-column-1.jpg ISHA_WHIP (16)_row-1-column-1.jpg

Let her bleed like her hair color

It does get somewhat bloody at the end...took some inspiration from Outlander as well I guess (and the Jamie Fraiser scene)...but I'll show it all when its done. However...good blood effects in Skyrim are hard so maybe it'll be underwhelming. I probably shouldn't post any more pics after this though until its done...will try to add some blood trickles going down legs

ISHA_WHIP (45)_row-3-column-1.jpg

Last edited:
It does get somewhat bloody at the end...took some inspiration from Outlander as well I guess (and the Jamie Fraiser scene)...but I'll show it all when its done. However...good blood effects in Skyrim are hard so maybe it'll be underwhelming. I probably shouldn't post any more pics after this though until its done...

View attachment 1520653
Let Talos be you're guide

Let Talos be you're guide

Yep, just have a find a place to upload it when done. Loverslab is kind of irritating...site that loves seeing trolls and giants have sex with women but post up a whipping scene and its "disturbing" (or I was told in a PM after said person who told me that asked me to make an orc/human sex scene and I said no) lol...basically they are the only place available for a web comic using Skyrim assets but they don't have a taste for this stuff.

I finished chapters of comic... or at least did all I want to do (Skyrim screenshotting like this and touching up/making into a comic is very difficult sometimes) chapter 1 is just a short backstory and details girls capture...chapter 2 is the very long whipping scene

Chapter 1>>> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JgOqw97rW-J59Bb40NcmuYUhw0JLdjSO/view?usp=drive_link
Chapter 2>>> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kwszmjzGMvFVByI4IokZ0KD6lECA45DH/view?usp=drive_link

...chapter 3 not started/tbd but will deal with crux scene but also possibly more whipping. TBH even though I come to these forums not a huge crux fan in ands of itself but a bigger whipping fan so even chapter 3 will focus a lot on that.

Since I don't really know where to put it officially (looking into deviantart) for now the original images in native 4k res are on google drive. Plus two more sample ones below...

DELIA_DANCE_2 (18)_row-1-column-1.jpg DELIA_DANCE_2 (23)_row-1-column-1.jpg

I finished chapters of comic... or at least did all I want to do (Skyrim screenshotting like this and touching up/making into a comic is very difficult sometimes) chapter 1 is just a short backstory and details girls capture...chapter 2 is the very long whipping scene

Chapter 1>>> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JgOqw97rW-J59Bb40NcmuYUhw0JLdjSO/view?usp=drive_link
Chapter 2>>> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kwszmjzGMvFVByI4IokZ0KD6lECA45DH/view?usp=drive_link

...chapter 3 not started/tbd but will deal with crux scene but also possibly more whipping. TBH even though I come to these forums not a huge crux fan in ands of itself but a bigger whipping fan so even chapter 3 will focus a lot on that.

Since I don't really know where to put it officially (looking into deviantart) for now the original images in native 4k res are on google drive. Plus two more sample ones below...

View attachment 1521479 View attachment 1521480
Plenty of us are far more into other bdsm elements like whipping over crux.

Feel free to make your comic to satisfy your needs, it doesn’t have to include crux at all to be post worthy. Keep up the good work!

I definitely love the idea of chapter 3- more whipping is a Good Thing and thank you for sharing your work.

Last edited:
Elder Scrolls lore pedant mode engaged!

Yokuda was the island home of the Redguard people before it sank. Shouldn't she be darker?

Elder Scrolls lore pedant mode engaged!

Yokuda was the island home of the Redguard people before it sank. Shouldn't she be darker?

Yeah maybe or idk... I just threw stuff together tbh and found other country names... And threw stuff together. The location came from a mod republic of maslea which didn't look like skyrim so I made up stuff around it.

Basically... I wanted to do a public whipping scene in a comic and aside from that threw together some shoestring plot without much thinking lol

So I think what I'll do...if it doesnt break any site rules is just go ahead and once a day post up five panels of just the whipping scene (not all the backstory) I constructed from Skyrim...until its done. Hope this will be fine? I'm afraid of deviantarts rules and dont really know of a great many other places online (aside from Loverslab) to post it up...but wanting it to exist (without a need to download from google drive) at some location somewhere on this vast internet. Even if its not as good as say real art its something done pretty much from skyrim assets and thus I feel at the very least a novelty to showcase somewhere.

Unless I'm told to not do it...here they all are starting with the march out to the square. (these ones uploaded in sequence unlike ones before or download are reduced from 4k to standard HD resolution)

DELIA_DANCE_2 (4)_row-1-column-1.jpgDELIA_DANCE_2 (4)_row-2-column-1.jpgDELIA_DANCE_2 (4)_row-3-column-1.jpgDELIA_DANCE_2 (5)_row-1-column-1.jpgDELIA_DANCE_2 (5)_row-2-column-1.jpg

So I think what I'll do...if it doesnt break any site rules is just go ahead and once a day post up five panels of just the whipping scene (not all the backstory) I constructed from Skyrim...until its done. Hope this will be fine? I'm afraid of deviantarts rules and dont really know of a great many other places online (aside from Loverslab) to post it up...but wanting it to exist (without a need to download from google drive) at some location somewhere on this vast internet. Even if its not as good as say real art its something done pretty much from skyrim assets and thus I feel at the very least a novelty to showcase somewhere.

Unless I'm told to not do it...here they all are starting with the march out to the square. (these ones uploaded in sequence unlike ones before or download are reduced from 4k to standard HD resolution)

View attachment 1521731View attachment 1521732View attachment 1521733View attachment 1521734View attachment 1521735
No, all good, the images are a bit big but they are your originals so no problem.

View attachment 1521479 View attachment 1521480
Hello, dryuya, can you upload the comics in another sharing site? My google account does allow to download it.

I would also like to highly commend your art. Whipping is the most aesthetically beautiful torture of women in my opinion and all your scenes and series are simply spectacular. I still remember Vivace, one of your first series uploaded here, as well as other magnificent images. I hope you will continue to bring joy with your work.

Hello, dryuya, can you upload the comics in another sharing site? My google account does allow to download it.

I would also like to highly commend your art. Whipping is the most aesthetically beautiful torture of women in my opinion and all your scenes and series are simply spectacular. I still remember Vivace, one of your first series uploaded here, as well as other magnificent images. I hope you will continue to bring joy with your work.

Lol yeah that's what I was asking a few posts ago...if anyone knew of a better way to upload the full res images. There are undoubtedly a ton of POTENTIAL sites but then stuff like deviantart can be picky about the harder bdsm content this falls under. And then...this also isn't quite "art" still in my estimation and maybe the same for many other sites (trust me...ask me to do actual art and you're getting stick figures...this is 99.9% technical tricks and playing with stuff in game mods/posing characters). Its not AI as I'm putting more work in than text prompts but I am not good enough to design characters and settings like this myself so IDK what even to call it...pretty sure I was lucky to even get a thread for it in a site like this to begin with. Basically, it s abunch of borrowed assets and so that as well makes it unqualifiable as art on many sites I think.

So that said...most places I'm afraid if I try to upload will want it taken off. So thats why I did google drive. I did test both links I sent though and was able to download them myself (kind of have to search for where the download icon is).

In lieu of that...there's the posts that are to come that will show the whole whipping scene (granted they are a lower res but they'll be here)...so you can get them off here when I get the chance to post them all (site limit is 5 images per day). Granted...it wont have the fluff backstory I made to begin with but that stuff was not what anyone was here for right? :sisi1

And then...this also isn't quite "art" still in my estimation and maybe the same for many other sites (trust me...ask me to do actual art and you're getting stick figures...this is 99.9% technical tricks and playing with stuff in game mods/posing characters). Its not AI as I'm putting more work in than text prompts but I am not good enough to design characters and settings like this myself so IDK what even to call it...pretty sure I was lucky to even get a thread for it in a site like this to begin with. Basically, it s abunch of borrowed assets and so that as well makes it unqualifiable as art on many sites I think.

Art is a wide concept. So long as you manage to skillfully combine and mingle the resources that you have into the stunning images you produce, I would still call it art. After all, the ability to recreate the readily available technical stuff into such a compelling beauty is admirable. You say it is 99.9% technical tricks but 1) the 0.1% original though is more than enough to turn it into something exquisite and 2) 99.999% of the people can't even do the technical tricks, not to mention put their heart to create such a beauty. I readily admit I am among them and that is why I very much respect all artists here, no matter the way they work. And since I love whipping most of all, I can never get enough of your images :)

Art is a wide concept. So long as you manage to skillfully combine and mingle the resources that you have into the stunning images you produce, I would still call it art. After all, the ability to recreate the readily available technical stuff into such a compelling beauty is admirable. You say it is 99.9% technical tricks but 1) the 0.1% original though is more than enough to turn it into something exquisite and 2) 99.999% of the people can't even do the technical tricks, not to mention put their heart to create such a beauty. I readily admit I am among them and that is why I very much respect all artists here, no matter the way they work. And since I love whipping most of all, I can never get enough of your images :)

Thank you so much for those words!

I do agree the definition changes with technology. Funnily enough I remember a time people considered those that used photoshop or any art program at all in any way to make an image as not true artists (which was always silly even back then). Now we have AI and the debate has I guess shifted to that (which I don't plan to touch...since this is not AI)

Skyrim has become in the decade plus since its release almost a studio (like a 3d art program) in itself. There are just so many mods to change skin, locations, body types ect ect...ways to pose/move objects in the game and even a (halfway working) pose adjustment mod that actually lets user change an NPCs or thier own characters joints...expression ect as well are able to be manipulated and expanded on with mods. The thing is its pretty hard to learn and one has to deal with learning the ins and outs of modding the game. And in the end...the expression or poses only look "kind of" right so I guess for most its easier to learn a "real" program...but IDK I only learned Skyrim (mostly because I played it a LOT when it first came out)...so its what I use even if not as good.

I guess the thing for me is even it doesnt produce the absolute highest level of art I'm still good with using video game aesthetics since I know how to manipulate them well. I mentioned before my inspirations are comics like Laneduces and Snidely Whiplashes... if one looks those two up they'll see they definitely didn't produce high art in any way but they built up whipping scenes that as far as I know nothing really touched until Skating Jesus came along (his stuff is just too good). Sure others did better looking images but nobody gave a real good whipping scene in comic form after those two (focusing on the lash curling around or hitting skin, showing as many of the lashes as possible and not just fading away with the implication that a whipping would happen ect...and building a story around the whippings). So I use my own tool to try and do the same.

All that said...I only make the "real art statement" mostly in reference to what an art site might think (ex deviantart or https://artuntamed.com/index.php?media/Portal) if I try and upload something there. Use of such heavily borrowed assets, no matter the effort involved they may just frown upon or tell me to take it off.

Anyway, all THAT said...I went and did mega links for the full res images as you suggested

ch 1- https://mega.nz/file/lUYgSLgZ#CKp4I4A3WkXu33sT9ir_R0Ae5GXrcCgP2grEZSB1lx8
ch 2- https://mega.nz/file/dQxDxDwb#yyWdD24vuQ_FMk1VxHUD7IGUnWVv5Z9sviIeM_SvDcg

I will still upload all the relevant images from ch2 on this thread over next two weeks though

Thank you for the upload :)

I completely agree with your thoughts on Laneduce, Snidely Whiplash and SkitingJesus. Unfortunately, it seems that the comics of Laneduce were removed from DeviantArt years ago and can now be rarely found...

In any case, we are all lucky that you use your passion for Skyrim to make such splendid whipping scenes. Keep on your work :) If you seek stories for inspiration, you can also use a short whipping story I wrote a few years ago: https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/the-whipping-of-sarina.7521/

Back
Top Bottom