Video Game Peril, by Dryuya

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thank you for the upload :)

I completely agree with your thoughts on Laneduce, Snidely Whiplash and SkitingJesus. Unfortunately, it seems that the comics of Laneduce were removed from DeviantArt years ago and can now be rarely found...

In any case, we are all lucky that you use your passion for Skyrim to make such splendid whipping scenes. Keep on your work :) If you seek stories for inspiration, you can also use a short whipping story I wrote a few years ago: https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/the-whipping-of-sarina.7521/

Read it...and liked it! So incorporating it all into the Skyrim engine depends largely on what Skyrim is able to do but I don't think anything I read was too outside the real of possibility...I can definitely borrow ideas!

As this comic may indicate I am a huge fan of it being A. Public B. having some official count out the lashes and C showing the whip as well (flicking in the air, curling around, the snapping sounds ect) and your story hits all check boxes!

Dipping the whip in some kind of substance like salted water or vinegar between whipping sets... that may be tricky but there's ways to make Skyrim pretend like that's happening.

As for branding with some kind of hot iron afterwards...its also doable. In fact...I have done it before! I have a more "official" comic on loverslab and the prologue in it features a whipping scene followed by branding scene (but be gentle if reviewing it it was my first one) Tales of 6th Era Prologue

In fact...many on the site liked the comic, but one has messaged me since with nonsense about how its repulsive ect (even though that site is full of people into more more "repulsive" stuff imo)

I am glad you liked it. Of course, dipping the whip is more of a storytelling issue as part of the text. I don't think it is necessary to represent it in pictures.

As for the Tales of the 6th Era, I follow it very closely from the beginnings and what quite disappointed by the comments about the whipping, which is the best part. I loved both the scenes in the prologue and the ones with the Ice Queen. However, since I am not registered in loverslab, I could not respond to those comments and from your explanation in this thread, there is no point to argue with them.

I am glad you liked it. Of course, dipping the whip is more of a storytelling issue as part of the text. I don't think it is necessary to represent it in pictures.

As for the Tales of the 6th Era, I follow it very closely from the beginnings and what quite disappointed by the comments about the whipping, which is the best part. I loved both the scenes in the prologue and the ones with the Ice Queen. However, since I am not registered in loverslab, I could not respond to those comments and from your explanation in this thread, there is no point to argue with them.

Ha ha yeah, its kind of just that one girl but she's a prominent commentor. I think she will be HUGELY disappointed later when I do some scenes like this one in there (the MC, Vivace, ect all have planned scenes like this (MC has THREE!) and I made this one here in this thread as a test for when I do those)

Thank you so much for those words!

I do agree the definition changes with technology. Funnily enough I remember a time people considered those that used photoshop or any art program at all in any way to make an image as not true artists (which was always silly even back then). Now we have AI and the debate has I guess shifted to that (which I don't plan to touch...since this is not AI)

Skyrim has become in the decade plus since its release almost a studio (like a 3d art program) in itself. There are just so many mods to change skin, locations, body types ect ect...ways to pose/move objects in the game and even a (halfway working) pose adjustment mod that actually lets user change an NPCs or thier own characters joints...expression ect as well are able to be manipulated and expanded on with mods. The thing is its pretty hard to learn and one has to deal with learning the ins and outs of modding the game. And in the end...the expression or poses only look "kind of" right so I guess for most its easier to learn a "real" program...but IDK I only learned Skyrim (mostly because I played it a LOT when it first came out)...so its what I use even if not as good.

I guess the thing for me is even it doesnt produce the absolute highest level of art I'm still good with using video game aesthetics since I know how to manipulate them well. I mentioned before my inspirations are comics like Laneduces and Snidely Whiplashes... if one looks those two up they'll see they definitely didn't produce high art in any way but they built up whipping scenes that as far as I know nothing really touched until Skating Jesus came along (his stuff is just too good). Sure others did better looking images but nobody gave a real good whipping scene in comic form after those two (focusing on the lash curling around or hitting skin, showing as many of the lashes as possible and not just fading away with the implication that a whipping would happen ect...and building a story around the whippings). So I use my own tool to try and do the same.

All that said...I only make the "real art statement" mostly in reference to what an art site might think (ex deviantart or https://artuntamed.com/index.php?media/Portal) if I try and upload something there. Use of such heavily borrowed assets, no matter the effort involved they may just frown upon or tell me to take it off.

Anyway, all THAT said...I went and did mega links for the full res images as you suggested

ch 1- https://mega.nz/file/lUYgSLgZ#CKp4I4A3WkXu33sT9ir_R0Ae5GXrcCgP2grEZSB1lx8
ch 2- https://mega.nz/file/dQxDxDwb#yyWdD24vuQ_FMk1VxHUD7IGUnWVv5Z9sviIeM_SvDcg

I will still upload all the relevant images from ch2 on this thread over next two weeks though
Great story. I really like that she both keeps her identity as dancer but it is still redefined from dancing in the court to dancing with the blades to dancing under the whip to dancing on the cross. With even some nice subtle foreshadowing as the people start imagining her dancing naked.

I'm looking forward to chapter 3. Thanks for sharing.

Great story. I really like that she both keeps her identity as dancer but it is still redefined from dancing in the court to dancing with the blades to dancing under the whip to dancing on the cross. With even some nice subtle foreshadowing as the people start imagining her dancing naked.

I'm looking forward to chapter 3. Thanks for sharing.

I see you downloaded the whole thing (making maybe the posts here redundant for you?)! Thank you for the words!

Last edited:
However...good blood effects in Skyrim are hard so maybe it'll be underwhelming. I probably shouldn't post any more pics after this though until its done...will try to add some blood trickles going down legs

View attachment 1520653

Dryuya, I'm loving your art. The whipping is fantastic. I have to study all your comics kindly linked by you. Thanks for sharing.

If you like I'd try to add "blood going down legs" with a ( not AI ) editing software and a graphic tablet.

Dryuya, I'm loving your art. The whipping is fantastic. I have to study all your comics kindly linked by you. Thanks for sharing.

If you like I'd try to add "blood going down legs" with a ( not AI ) editing software and a graphic tablet.

Thank you. I will warn that the comic is really just ultimately a hobby of mine (some on LL do things they try and please other users I more or less do what I fancy)...and aside from this kink I do like more vanilla stuff sometimes...so many comics are just vanilla affairs. The Prologue has a whipping scene...The chapter "Cursed Blood" a stomach punch scene..."Aedra Spheres" and "Vox Flame" spanking scenes... "Ice Heart" my (best until I made this Delia comic) another whipping scene... So I'd warn someone from here to avoid the others if they just look for BDSM content (like I'd warn someone there to avoid the BDSM ones lol)

As for editing, I am very cool if you want to take the images and do what you will. I will admit the whip marks and blood effects (which I have to make myself since Skyrims own system for it isn't ideal) are still not great. I just recently learned how to use a new mod "Slave Tats" which allows me to draw and add decals in game which may (or may not) lead to better images later. But yes, they can be improved upon and you can do so if you wish.

I finished chapters of comic... or at least did all I want to do (Skyrim screenshotting like this and touching up/making into a comic is very difficult sometimes) chapter 1 is just a short backstory and details girls capture...chapter 2 is the very long whipping scene

Chapter 1>>> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JgOqw97rW-J59Bb40NcmuYUhw0JLdjSO/view?usp=drive_link
Chapter 2>>> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kwszmjzGMvFVByI4IokZ0KD6lECA45DH/view?usp=drive_link

...chapter 3 not started/tbd but will deal with crux scene but also possibly more whipping. TBH even though I come to these forums not a huge crux fan in ands of itself but a bigger whipping fan so even chapter 3 will focus a lot on that.

Since I don't really know where to put it officially (looking into deviantart) for now the original images in native 4k res are on google drive. Plus two more sample ones below...

View attachment 1521479 View attachment 1521480

@dryuya, sorry my fully ignorance, but I'd like to undestand how you edit your stories.

You use Skyrim Adult to invent your characters. Right ?
Then Skyrim allows you to write your own story/comic.

I read carefully a couple of your stories. Well well done. I have to read all.

But about Chapt 1 , 2 and 3 where did you post it ? I clic in the link and "wait for a allowance" or something like that occurred.

And where is it possible to find the rest of fantastic whipping scenes you posted here ?

@dryuya, sorry my fully ignorance, but I'd like to undestand how you edit your stories.

You use Skyrim Adult to invent your characters. Right ?
Then Skyrim allows you to write your own story/comic.

I read carefully a couple of your stories. Well well done. I have to read all.

But about Chapt 1 , 2 and 3 where did you post it ? I clic in the link and "wait for a allowance" or something like that occurred.

And where is it possible to find the rest of fantastic whipping scenes you posted here ?

Sorry I guess maybe the google drive links don't work since you're the second to say so.

I did do mega links in a later post...not sure if these are better?

So to get Skyrim just to a point where one can get many characters...all different and distinct looking...and lighting/shaders/textures ect ect all the works to make them actually be attractive characters...then considering the layers to apply after that involving pose mods...screen archery tricks and then the small post edits (which arent major but still become pretty signficant when adding into a whole comic)

If I'm being honest I might need a whole essay to write it all up. And there are a few on LL who have kind of already done so (and if I'm being honest they are better at turning skyrim imagery into art than I am...mine is still a comic first and any kind of art showcase a secondary concern) who have written some guides that help.

This person below did one (author of another LL blog "Of Blood and Pleasure") and I agree with about 80% of the tips given...and this persons blog is more or less an art showcase (so that is to say, his/her individual images are prettier than mine but not so much of a comic/story imo)... But even the below guide assumes much starting knowledge on the users part about how Skyrim works.

As for making characters (since that was really the question)...I have only made two or three characters or so myself in game (with its racemenu) and many more come from follower mods. Delia is from a follower mod "ESL Delia follower" but I applied cosmetic changes to her in game (new hair and hair color via a wig mainly)

Skyrim once all set up doesn't really assist much in making the comic...just getting screenshots which are images to copy paste into comic.

Sorry I guess maybe the google drive links don't work since you're the second to say so.

I did do mega links in a later post...not sure if these are better?

So to get Skyrim just to a point where one can get many characters...all different and distinct looking...and lighting/shaders/textures ect ect all the works to make them actually be attractive characters...then considering the layers to apply after that involving pose mods...screen archery tricks and then the small post edits (which arent major but still become pretty signficant when adding into a whole comic)

If I'm being honest I might need a whole essay to write it all up. And there are a few on LL who have kind of already done so (and if I'm being honest they are better at turning skyrim imagery into art than I am...mine is still a comic first and any kind of art showcase a secondary concern) who have written some guides that help.

This person below did one (author of another LL blog "Of Blood and Pleasure") and I agree with about 80% of the tips given...and this persons blog is more or less an art showcase (so that is to say, his/her individual images are prettier than mine but not so much of a comic/story imo)... But even the below guide assumes much starting knowledge on the users part about how Skyrim works.

As for making characters (since that was really the question)...I have only made two or three characters or so myself in game (with its racemenu) and many more come from follower mods. Delia is from a follower mod "ESL Delia follower" but I applied cosmetic changes to her in game (new hair and hair color via a wig mainly)

Skyrim once all set up doesn't really assist much in making the comic...just getting screenshots which are images to copy paste into comic.

Thank you so much for your answer. Actually it's not my intention to enter in Skyrim world. I was just curious to know, even very roughly, as you reach your beautiful works. Your comics are complex and structured I imagine how much work they takes. The loving scenes are very very erotic. Compliments.

Thanks for sharing.

The plan is still death on the cross...but the whipping must be thorough. So some means to keep her alive but still give her the full sixty lashes must be used.
I wholeheartedly agree that such whippings must be thorough and no skimping on the count. There’s the entertainment value to consider. As for suffering on her crux, well she looks pretty fit ( and hot), she won’t just die quickly even after the whipping and nailing! :azote: :azote:

So just whip her!!! :azote::azote::azote:

You surely aren't going to show all 60 lashes... we get the idea!!!

Ah well I was going to...that was the discussed thing before?...

Was sharing the whipping scene/comic not just whipping images (which imo a comic showing the full whipping is > just a few images)... but have picked up subtle hint that maybe I should not?

I can leave it as just whoever wants to see can download.

Back
Top Bottom