Video Game Peril, by Dryuya

Go to CruxDreams.com
You surely aren't going to show all 60 lashes... we get the idea!!!
Ah well I was going to...that was the discussed thing before?...

Was sharing the whipping scene/comic not just whipping images (which imo a comic showing the full whipping is > just a few images)... but have picked up subtle hint that maybe I should not?

I can leave it as just whoever wants to see can download.
Everyone has different opinion. What I forgot to comment after I downloaded the story is that I very much appreciate that every single lash is shown and the positions are all different. @dryuya There are (I believe) plenty of people, who don't want to miss a single stroke. Please, continue in the same spirit in your future stories :)

Everyone has different opinion. What I forgot to comment after I downloaded the story is that I very much appreciate that every single lash is shown and the positions are all different. @dryuya There are (I believe) plenty of people, who don't want to miss a single stroke. Please, continue in the same spirit in your future stories :)

No problem, I would have done the whole thing but if there's even (unsaid but still expected) site rules about it I would prefer to avoid any issues. That's what the download is for if one wants to see all the lashes. I guess this site is meant for more of a demo anyway and small scale stuff and I may have overstepped some.

As this comic may indicate I am a huge fan of it being A. Public B. having some official count out the lashes and C showing the whip as well (flicking in the air, curling around, the snapping sounds ect) and your story hits all check boxes!

Yes. Fantastic all these three conditions. They are MUST be... :)
As you show the whole swing of the whip on the air is actual art.

Dipping the whip in some kind of substance like salted water or vinegar between whipping sets... that may be tricky but there's ways to make Skyrim pretend like that's happening.

Yes. Salted water on the whip or on the wounds to wake up the fainted woman is another MUST be for true lovers of this humiliating punishment.

As for branding with some kind of hot iron afterwards...its also doable. In fact...I have done it before! I have a more "official" comic on loverslab and the prologue in it features a whipping scene followed by branding scene (but be gentle if reviewing it it was my first one) Tales of 6th Era Prologue

Wonderful scene, I read It. Compliments

The plan is still death on the cross...but the whipping must be thorough. So some means to keep her alive but still give her the full sixty lashes must be used.
Absolutely agree. Full sixty and cross.

Then: crown of thorns ? Cornu ? Walking with patibulum ? Falls ? Dragged to Golgotha by means of a rope tied to a donkey ( what a humiliation)....

So many options and so much work :sisi3:

Those are the options of my fantasy :sisi2:

:)

Yes. Fantastic all these three conditions. They are MUST be... :)
As you show the whole swing of the whip on the air is actual art.

I totally agree, its not really a whipping comic if it just implies the thing happened. That's what a normal comic (heck even many BDSM comics that proclaim to have "whippings") do and there's a difference. But alas...I guess some here don't really fancy seeing the whole thing (or at least, having it uploaded as images in thread). I know Snidelys stuff and Laneduce (and yes, Skating Jesus) usually show the whole thing... as showing the whole thing is the point of such things!

No problem, I would have done the whole thing but if there's even (unsaid but still expected) site rules about it I would prefer to avoid any issues. That's what the download is for if one wants to see all the lashes. I guess this site is meant for more of a demo anyway and small scale stuff and I may have overstepped some.
No site rules prevent you showing all 60, so long as you’re following the upload limits.

I would only say that as someone who also shared a huge attraction for long whipping scenes I’ve discovered my audience may become bored if I get extremely detailed.

Since you’ve already created the art, I certainly encourage you to share it. 60 isn’t too much for me, but obviously others might not find it as exciting.

You didn’t overstep anything and I’m certain that Tree’s post was offered in the spirit of being helpful in terms of increasing your audience.

Last edited:
No site rules prevent you showing all 60, so long as you’re following the upload limits.

I would only say that as someone who also shared a huge attraction for long whipping scenes I’ve discovered my audience may become bored if I get extremely detailed.

Since you’ve already created the art, I certainly encourage you to share it. 60 isn’t too much for me, but obviously others might not find it as exciting.

You didn’t overstep anything and I’m certain that Tree’s post was offered in the spirit of being helpful in terms of increasing your audience.

Well a whipping comic definitely isn't for others (who arent excited seeing every lash) so I'd make the case they probably wandered into the wrong place if they came and saw it and them immediately wanted it to stop and/or just be implied lol. Sometimes it's not about increasing an audience but just making the whipping comic you like!

That said...it is a solid point that posting them all up here in this site isn't really needed...people can download all the images I gave if they want to see the full thing.

I will leave this one with a final image though as lash 21 is my favorite of the series!

DELIA_DANCE_2 (17)_row-2-column-1.jpg

@dryuya , I read and watched the first two chapts. First think I thought was what huge work you did. It look as a professional job. I mean the frame, the stage , the colours, the story, the swing of the whip ( meraviglioso ). Are you in some way in comics environment ?

I like both so much. The full sixty strokes are very erotic as the woman dances under the intense pain. The torturer mocked her...so beautiful. Thanks for sharing. I cannot choose the best frame !!!

Another great scene is her dragging in the court with the rope to neck.

But I have to study them frame by frame.

As you allowed me I'd like to enhance the whipmarks and the blood.

A question, in one of your previous post there is a picture with a "seventy-one" call. If I'm not wrong the number of strokes in the comic is 60.

Where 71 come from ? ( or I misunderstood something)

Thank you. :)

@dryuya , I read and watched the first two chapts. First think I thought was what huge work you did. It look as a professional job. I mean the frame, the stage , the colours, the story, the swing of the whip ( meraviglioso ). Are you in some way in comics environment ?

I like both so much. The full sixty strokes are very erotic as the woman dances under the intense pain. The torturer mocked her...so beautiful. Thanks for sharing. I cannot choose the best frame !!!

Another great scene is her dragging in the court with the rope to neck.

But I have to study them frame by frame.

As you allowed me I'd like to enhance the whipmarks and the blood.

A question, in one of your previous post there is a picture with a "seventy-one" call. If I'm not wrong the number of strokes in the comic is 60.

Where 71 come from ? ( or I misunderstood something)

Thank you. :)

Ah no not in comics environment...mostly because I only know Skyrim (which is a video game not a comics art program) and put me with a real program (ex whatever Skating Jesus uses for his stuff) and my lack of more traditional artistic talent will come through. You can even see these images...which maybe the girl looks great but the whip marks or effects are not quite right and see that one is Skyrim doing the art for me and the other is my best attempt (but not quite as good)

As for the 71 call in some earlier image... that was actually a different character (seen attached...and she's not any follower mod just my own creation in game), the main character in my Loverslab comic. Eventually she will face the same kind of ordeal in that comic but that image was just a test/one off screen as I was playing around in a public arena mod and what her public whipping will look like.
20230326104413_2.jpg

Thank you for your answers.

"71" ...."72"....."100" !! I hope. :azote:

:)

Ha ha well it was one image. But I'd like to think any future whipping scenes I do after this Delia one I will only improve on and "improve" may mean more lashes.

But even 60 was very hard. Unless I can finally implement a way to get better looking whip marks generated in game so I'm not having to draw them in myself in each panel... Then I don't see myself ever doing much more than around 70.

Actually though... Probably won't do chapter 3 here unless I figure that out anyway since she'll need to have her marks in every panel in that chapter (and get some more on her front side that she takes with her to the cross)

I understand. It's a painful work to edit one by one all the frames, remembering where were the whipmarks after any stroke.

I agree with your determination do not release chap. 3 till you find an accetable solution for your mind and fantasy.

I like you love "realism" in a whipping or crucifiction scene as me.

I edit your favorite 21th stroke as realistic as possible. Here.

Too much ?

Last edited:
I understand. It's a painful work to edit one by one all the frames, remembering where were the whipmarks after any stroke.

I agree with your determination do not release chap. 3 till you find an accetable solution for your mind and fantasy.

I like you love "realism" in a whipping or crucifiction scene as me.

I edit your favorite 21th stroke as realistic as possible. Here.

Too much ?

Oh wow nice!

So I think for that maybe take away my "twenty-one" text? Its clear when its at that level of bloodiness its well past that!

As for the thread you just linked me to as a whole...I am super impressed! The image just before mine that you manipulated (the woman being held by roman soldiers with the crown of thorns) is so hot! I will need to look through more of your stuff.

If you want a "clean canvas" to work off of I have attached here...whatever lash number you wish and none of my own attempts at blood to get in your way. I'm sure with teh original image you had to work around what was there and I didn't consider how that got in your way.

SkyrimSE 2024-08-22 12-27-05-684.jpg

Last edited:
Oh wow nice!

D: thank you.

So I think for that maybe take away my "twenty-one" text? Its clear when its at that level of bloodiness its well past that!

D: I think that with that kind of bullwhip and the strenght of that executioner after 20-21 strokes a female body is already destroyed and bloodiness like that. So I like the number 21. But if you want to change it I can send you the original file or send me a new text and I add it.

As for the thread you just linked me to as a whole...I am super impressed! The image just before mine that you manipulated (the woman being held by roman soldiers with the crown of thorns) is so hot! I will need to look through more of your stuff.

D: Thank you, but please remind that I only add marks and bruises the originals come from true artists, as you. As general comment there is who fantasize on the erotic twisting of the woman body under the whip/cross/general torture with no so deep marks and an "unrealistic" depicted...and who, like me, is turned on by terrible and realistic ( also in comics !!!) marks of tortures and overall bloodish stripes which put in evidence the pain and sufference. :)

If you want a "clean canvas" to work off of I have attached here...whatever lash number you wish and none of my own attempts at blood to get in your way. I'm sure with teh original image you had to work around what was there and I didn't consider how that got in your way.

D: yes but I need roughly two hours and a powerful editing software to reach the result for one frame only. Of course it's not applyable to a whole comic !! I can't wait to see more art by you :)

View attachment 1528480

Well I guess that much at 21 is possible. TBH I don't really know how a whip of that type would work in a real setting so maybe I shouldn't have said so. It could very well end up that bloody.

In fact the one I used in comic is probably not even the type of whip one would even use in any real punishment type setting (I always see cats being used instead when I hear about real roman or medieval punishments)? Everything I did was fictionalized for my own version of maximum sexiness (or due to Skyrim limits)...so then varying levels of blood are all within realm of possibility. I just like the single tail/long bullwhip type of thing as I find it slightly more visually appealing...and in truth have not really researched what it actually does to the human body very much.

Before I get carried away with ch 3 I was looking for a consensus on the "aftermath" whip marks. I can get a texture in game but honestly it rarely looks as good as painstakingly drawing each in (for a single piece of art probably doable...for a comic not so much) The texture I managed to get in game looks pretty much like below (with further refinements still possible if the consensus is it just looks awful). Not trying to have them be perfect here just "good enough" for showing all the scenes she'll need with them

I'm thinking ch 3 is
1. the display of her whipped body to the public (one panel of which shown below and based on Dannilegs manip of an image in his thread)
2. rape and additional whipping (much shorter and to front side) in dungeon
3. march across beach to death (where she's marched by...you may have guessed...a few more whip strokes)

SkyrimSE 2024-09-10 21-06-23-026.jpg

Well I guess that much at 21 is possible. TBH I don't really know how a whip of that type would work in a real setting so maybe I shouldn't have said so. It could very well end up that bloody.

In fact the one I used in comic is probably not even the type of whip one would even use in any real punishment type setting (I always see cats being used instead when I hear about real roman or medieval punishments)? Everything I did was fictionalized for my own version of maximum sexiness (or due to Skyrim limits)...so then varying levels of blood are all within realm of possibility. I just like the single tail/long bullwhip type of thing as I find it slightly more visually appealing...and in truth have not really researched what it actually does to the human body very much.

Luckly I , and I guess you too, never seen a real whipping. I cannot even imagine something like that...real. Brrr...

So the driver is the own fantasy. And there are so many shadows of "wounds" fantasy in a flogging.

You are an artist, I simply like to play with pictures increasing the "knob"....bleeding, maybe towards a more realistic consequences during this torture.

Someone likes someone doesn't.

Thank you for sharing here your wonderful work.

Before I get carried away with ch 3 I was looking for a consensus on the "aftermath" whip marks. I can get a texture in game but honestly it rarely looks as good as painstakingly drawing each in (for a single piece of art probably doable...for a comic not so much) The texture I managed to get in game looks pretty much like below (with further refinements still possible if the consensus is it just looks awful). Not trying to have them be perfect here just "good enough" for showing all the scenes she'll need with them

I'm thinking ch 3 is
1. the display of her whipped body to the public (one panel of which shown below and based on Dannilegs manip of an image in his thread)
2. rape and additional whipping (much shorter and to front side) in dungeon
3. march across beach to death (where she's marched by...you may have guessed...a few more whip strokes)

View attachment 1530167

Fantastic. Thank you for mentioning me as source of whipped body inspiration. Anyway your texture is , imo, very good and realistic and if it works automatically on every comic frames....you win.
Usually I prefer ( my fantasy prefers ) a bit more rivulets of blood all over the body but as you wrote there are technical limits and , overall, author fantasy preference.

Thanks for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom