Waiting for Judicial Corporal Punishment

Go to CruxDreams.com
I fully agree to that. We must receive corporal punishment in public. And we must be stark naked and barefoot. This is the best way. No exception. And not just a short caning. We must be exposed and it must be an extended ceremony with announcing our crime and our sentence. Of course I must not be spared from this treatment.
Yes, I believe that women should be beaten more gently than men, but with a greater number of blows, and the entire punishment procedure should be as long as possible, in order to prolong the moral suffering of the convict as much as possible.

Yes, I believe that women should be beaten more gently than men, but with a greater number of blows, and the entire punishment procedure should be as long as possible, in order to prolong the moral suffering of the convict as much as possible.
The more gently strokes must be compensated with more lashes and a longer punishment and an extended exposure to shame and humiliate us. The mental part is for us very important. Just like the physical one.

Interrogation? Time for my interrogation? What does that mean? Why have I been detained, left alone all night in this barren and unheated room? Why was I detained? I’ve done nothing wrong! No one would speak to me! You people must have me confused with someone else!

What? You want me to undress? Why? You’ve all already confiscated all my outer clothing. Now you want the rest?

Again, what kind of interrogation? You’re not going to hurt me, I hope! Surely that’s not allowed, right? Right?

Interrogation? Time for my interrogation? What does that mean? I’ve done nothing wrong!
In our shit hole country, you don't have to do anything wrong to be detained and interrogated.
What? You want me to undress? Why? You’ve all already confiscated all my outer clothing. Now you want the rest?
Ms. Moore, you must undress so that the matron can do the required cavity searches. Don't be shy.
Again, what kind of interrogation? You’re not going to hurt me, I hope! Surely that’s not allowed, right? Right?
All kinds of interrogation. As to hurting you, what do you think we do for a living here, young lady? (Mwahahahaha.....:eek::devil:)

Melodramia

PNG image5.jpg.png

As another bead of perspiration trickled down her face, she recalled the verse heard so many times in church, of how Jesus’ sweat became like dripping blood before His suffering. Her breathing quickened at the sound of approaching footsteps in the corridor. They were coming for her.

She thought of the other girls, even her friends, she had seen bared to the waist and whipped for various moral transgressions. How she judged them, with their trembling stretched bodies and pleading red eyes. She felt no compassion at the desperate screams as the lash started to fall, never thinking it could happen to her. A foolish kiss on a soft moonlit night was seen by the wrong passerby. Now her own tender back would be skinned, and the town would hear her cries.

She's waiting for her first corporal punishment
202743_cbe2229.jpg 202744_0c03658.jpg 202745_4acd121.jpg 202747_9feabeb.jpg

The first condemned to volunteer will be spared 10 strokes.
1678147308_naked-chiks-org-p-nude-women-prisoners-erotika-instagram-46.jpg 1678147375_naked-chiks-org-p-nude-women-prisoners-erotika-instagram-47.jpg

Back
Top Bottom