Waiting for Judicial Corporal Punishment

Go to CruxDreams.com
pbm357858_3872_30 - Joan White (1).jpg
Holding myself “in position” just as @Eulalia taught me, and hair worn just as @mp5stab would have it.

Ready as ever. Let’s get it over with.

LadiesinPeril

PNG image22.jpg.png

Alfred, the powerful Lord of the West, sent his blonde and sensual daughter Eleanor to court. He hoped she would make a well-connected match or even draw the eye of the handsome Crown Prince. One of Eleanor’s maids, Agnes, was selected to travel with her, much to the dark-haired girl’s chagrin. She had no interest in the capital city and wanted to remain close to her family.

Things went poorly, as Eleanor stupidly became embroiled in court intrigue and was charged with treason. Agnes watched in horror as her naked Lady was dragged to the platform after days of torture. A falling axe brutally ended Eleanor’s squeals for mercy.

Agnes would be sent back to the West with Eleanor’s head and a warning to the Lord, but not before thrashing and bleeding under forty cruel lashes across her own young back.

nice positio for caning... and uncomfortable to wait for long...
View attachment 1522845
The last time Doctor Barbara Moore exceeded her research budget, the Dean gave her eighteen strokes with that beastly cane and she found it impossible to hold the required position. This time he has promised her two dozen, and has taken the precaution of securing her to his newly acquired punishment frame. The Dean has left her to contemplate her upcoming fate, and It is with mounting trepidation that Barbara awaits his return and her unavoidable and painful punishment.

Art by borlagh
Probably awaiting sentencing, as she is naked I would imagine it will be a public flogging, most likely to be carried out before the members of the court, and now she is waiting to find out how many strokes she will be given, a pretty girl like that should receive at least fifty.

View attachment 1513957
The anticipation of waiting naked in front if the tribunal can cause mixed feelings between fear and excitement.

Judicial canings are right. They should be integrated in our law system. For any transgression I must be stripped naked to be caned hard. It would be s good law.
Oh yes! Especially for women, corporal punishment should be mandatory! And since women were much more shy about showing their nudity in public than men, to increase the effectiveness of punishment with shame and humiliation, women should DEFINITELY and ALWAYS be punished completely naked!

Oh yes! Especially for women, corporal punishment should be mandatory! And since women were much more shy about showing their nudity in public than men, to increase the effectiveness of punishment with shame and humiliation, women should DEFINITELY and ALWAYS be punished completely naked!
I fully agree to that. We must receive corporal punishment in public. And we must be stark naked and barefoot. This is the best way. No exception. And not just a short caning. We must be exposed and it must be an extended ceremony with announcing our crime and our sentence. Of course I must not be spared from this treatment.

Back
Top Bottom