Waiting for Judicial Corporal Punishment

Go to CruxDreams.com
View attachment 1512242

Helena was the favorite in her event but fell just a tenth of a point short of receiving a medal at all. Even that would have been her country’s first Olympic honors of any kind. Upon her return, Helena arrived to an empty airfield where the large celebration of her anticipated triumph was to be held.

When the police arrived a few days later, Helena had been lying on the couch, somberly replaying the competition in her head. She screamed for her father as she was dragged away, but he only sat weeping with his face in his hands. Driven to the Ministry of Sport, Helena was stripped to the waist and bound in front of more than twenty angry and disappointed officials. The trembling girl will learn the price of failure through the sting of the lash.
That reminds me, has anyone seen Molly Caudery since the Olympics… ;)

1436_listing.jpg

1433.jpg

“Barbara! I don’t know what we’re going to do with you! That’s the third priceless vase you’ve knocked over and broken this week!”

“Sorry, m’Lady. T’was an accident.”

“No parlour maid can be as accident prone as you.”

“Perhaps you shouldn’t have so many vases on display, m’Lady. That way there would be fewer for me to knock over and break.”

“Impudent girl. Now stop talking back and assume the position on the couch over there. That vase was quite priceless. It’s thirty strokes of the cane for you, girl!”

“Yes, m’Lady.”

“Good. Stay there. His Lordship will be in shortly with his cane.”

“Barbara! I don’t know what we’re going to do with you! That’s the third priceless vase you’ve knocked over and broken this week!”

“Sorry, m’Lady. T’was an accident.”

“No parlour maid can be as accident prone as you.”

“Perhaps you shouldn’t have so many vases on display, m’Lady. That way there would be fewer for me to knock over and break.”

“Impudent girl. Now stop talking back and assume the position on the couch over there. That vase was quite priceless. It’s thirty strokes of the cane for you, girl!”

“Yes, m’Lady.”

“Good. Stay there. His Lordship will be in shortly with his cane.”
After she has been suitably chastised, surely, it would be wise to demote her to scullery maid. The more humble and taxing duties should help to focus her mind, and peeling vegetables and scrubbing floors should limit her potential for causing serious breakages.

The more humble and taxing duties should help to focus her mind, and peeling vegetables and scrubbing floors should limit her potential for causing serious breakages.
I wouldn't bank on that! Still, there would be suitable implements to hand to administer corrective treatment - and even @Jollyrei 's garden tool as a salutary reminder!

scullery maid.jpg

Picture by CharlesRyderStories

PNG image30.jpg.png

Riley was always patriotic and joined the Women’s Auxiliary Service as a way to make her family proud. Unfortunately, she was naive to the corruption that had infested the organization. Assigned as a clerk in the supply depot, she was framed for a fraud scheme concocted by one of her well-connected superiors. Riley’s desperate claims of innocence were ignored, and the invoices she had been ordered to sign sealed her conviction at court martial.

With her unit already gathered outside, Riley is marched to the yard for a harsh punishment typical of the WAS. She begins to sob and quake as she is stripped naked before being secured to the A frame. A thick rod will blister her bare white bottom with two dozen strokes to the point of drawing blood.

The naked hunched girl will then be forced to trudge between two lines of her comrades. Armed with long switches, they will viciously mark her bare back, thighs, and already torn butt cheeks. Riley will be drummed from the Service in disgrace on the way to a five year prison term.

Back
Top Bottom