Waiting for Judicial Corporal Punishment

Go to CruxDreams.com
To be honest, I almost asked a question, how to put thumbnails instead of full pic. You know, without checking "Technical questions" thread before. Probably... I would get punished for that. Wouldn't I?

So, just a test.

tease4.jpg

And yep, you can still see my gf awaiting her true and extreme reenactment punishment :D

To be honest, I almost asked a question, how to put thumbnails instead of full pic. You know, without checking "Technical questions" thread before. Probably... I would get punished for that. Wouldn't I?

So, just a test.

View attachment 1088561

And yep, you can still see my gf awaiting her true and extreme reenactment punishment :D
Looks like she took the punishment for you ;)

Looks like she took the punishment for you ;)

Luckily for me, as I hate being spanked. Unluckily for her.

Oh, and by the way. Not yet! As you can see, she is still waiting, as... this is "Waiting for Judicial Corporal Punishment" thread, maybe you remember :D
But, just for your fun, a friend of mine took a picture, when she was being stripped of her pants. Apparently, two guards had to hold her hands, as she was trying to struggle... :D

stripping.jpg

But still, finally she was punished. Actually twice, as later, in the night, being slightly drunk, I payed her a visit in the dungeon. And took her in a way, no decent lady should be taken. Honestly, took her the way I have never been taking her before. Well, the way she was never taken before, which made it even more fun.

But that's a different story, not for this thread, I suppose ;)

Last edited:
1021032747_Captured-by-Axel-Hansmann_2018.jpg
One of the nicest photos I have seen in weeks! :D

Bridewell....my god, what had I done. I was so sure of myself. When my husband had died, I thought that I could still survive with my dress shop. But soon the debts my husband owed started to come due. He had wooed me into loving him in such a short time. Maybe it was because it looked like I had some money. Maybe that’s what he thought 9 months ago when we were wed. When he was killed in the carriage accident, I was left holding his debts. Debts that I didn’t even know existed. His creditors came at me like banshees. They cared little that I was unaware of his financial situation, only the I was his wife, and I was his sole heir. His financial hardship became mine.
9D05BB86-34D6-44AE-BE6D-C5FBD8C639F7.jpeg
His debts were so large that I lost all I had to his creditors. My dress shop, my meager home and all its furnishings, our horse and carriage, and all of my personal belongings. I was left with only the dress on my body. Nothing else. But it wasn’t enough. More debtors came, demanding payment. The judge who was ready to cast me out onto the streets, changed his judgement. My creditors demanded their piece of flesh. One of the newest creditors to come forward was a man I knew. A man who had made rude and suggestive advances to me a number of times. Advances I had spurned with fury. The last time I had seen him had been months before I had married. I had publicly embarrassed him, slapping his face, in front of his friends.

I could see this vile man smirking in the gallery as the judge passed sentence. Because my means were insufficient to meet the needs of my creditors he sentenced me to no less than four years in Bridewell Prison workhouse. In light of the fact that I had shown such cheekiness by not accepting the debts of my late husband as my own, he additionally sentenced me to a public welcome of 40 lashes, I was to be stripped naked and take 40 of the best with a prison strap on my bare back and buttocks. Further public punishments due to behavior issues were at the discretion of the prison staff, as well as the farewell at the end of my sentence.
7537D28C-65A0-4206-A335-D50777DA3F8F.jpeg
He reminded the creditors that the welcome whipping was open to the public as well as any additional punishments I would accumulate. I shuddered as I thought of the vial man I had spurned, seeing me naked and punished. He smiled at me wickedly, undressing me with his eyes. Unbeknownst to me, he had friends in the prison. He would have his friends trump up charges of laziness and disobedience so that I would be a part of the quarterly public punishments on a regular basis.

Bridewell....my god, what had I done. I was so sure of myself. When my husband had died, I thought that I could still survive with my dress shop. But soon the debts my husband owed started to come due. He had wooed me into loving him in such a short time. Maybe it was because it looked like I had some money. Maybe that’s what he thought 9 months ago when we were wed. When he was killed in the carriage accident, I was left holding his debts. Debts that I didn’t even know existed. His creditors came at me like banshees. They cared little that I was unaware of his financial situation, only the I was his wife, and I was his sole heir. His financial hardship became mine.
View attachment 1089014
His debts were so large that I lost all I had to his creditors. My dress shop, my meager home and all its furnishings, our horse and carriage, and all of my personal belongings. I was left with only the dress on my body. Nothing else. But it wasn’t enough. More debtors came, demanding payment. The judge who was ready to cast me out onto the streets, changed his judgement. My creditors demanded their piece of flesh. One of the newest creditors to come forward was a man I knew. A man who had made rude and suggestive advances to me a number of times. Advances I had spurned with fury. The last time I had seen him had been months before I had married. I had publicly embarrassed him, slapping his face, in front of his friends.

I could see this vile man smirking in the gallery as the judge passed sentence. Because my means were insufficient to meet the needs of my creditors he sentenced me to no less than four years in Bridewell Prison workhouse. In light of the fact that I had shown such cheekiness by not accepting the debts of my late husband as my own, he additionally sentenced me to a public welcome of 40 lashes, I was to be stripped naked and take 40 of the best with a prison strap on my bare back and buttocks. Further public punishments due to behavior issues were at the discretion of the prison staff, as well as the farewell at the end of my sentence.
View attachment 1089013
He reminded the creditors that the welcome whipping was open to the public as well as any additional punishments I would accumulate. I shuddered as I thought of the vial man I had spurned, seeing me naked and punished. He smiled at me wickedly, undressing me with his eyes. Unbeknownst to me, he had friends in the prison. He would have his friends trump up charges of laziness and disobedience so that I would be a part of the quarterly public punishments on a regular basis.
Aslin, another great post! This plot deserves to be expanded into a larger story. I also suggest that you consider writing your own short version of a sequel to "Nell in Bridewell", as the real sequel ("Lenchens Abschied") is not available to us.

Back
Top Bottom