Wip - Women In Peril

Go to CruxDreams.com
Long time ago, I have read a story about condemned being buried in the ground down to the neck. Then their heads were overrun by galoping horses. But I don't know whether it was true or only fictional.
I saw that in a movie. It was a Western, maybe a spaghetti Western. A Mexican general had a bunch of suspected rebels executed this way.
In the film Caligula, wasn't there a scene with some kind of killing machine that advanced across the arena beheading people buried in the ground ... I seem to remember seeing a nude girl spread-eagled on the machine like some kind of ornament
In the movie "Samson and the 7 Miracles of the World" - aka "Maciste alla corte del Gran Khan"(1961), the Khan is going to have a group of people - all men if I recall - executed by burying them up to their necks & having a chariot with a blade beneath it run over them. Samson/Maciste stops the chariot with his super human strength.
This film may not have been historically accurate though. It featured a European in a loin cloth wandering through XIII century China. He even helps teach the Chinese kung fu.:cool:

I'm pretty sure I've read of people in some ancient time being executed
tied down on a trackway and either trampled by horses or run over by carts -
I can't remember just when and where, but it would be surprising if it wasn't thought of -
it would be a quick and efficient way especially for an army leader
wanting to get rid of unwanted prisoners.
I am reporting you to PETA... (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) those poor horses could stumble and get hurt!!!

I am reporting you to PETA... (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) those poor horses could stumble and get hurt!!!
It's true. Horses are a lot more fragile than people realize. They step on something and break a leg and you have to shoot them. And horses are elegant, graceful, and above all, expensive. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom