TPAOI 103.jpg
    267.6 KB · Views: 582
  • TPAOI 104.jpg
    TPAOI 104.jpg
    240.2 KB · Views: 599
  • tumblr_mliwv5JcU11qfc5tgo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_mliwv5JcU11qfc5tgo1_1280.jpg
    347.3 KB · Views: 621

Judging from the 20th century bra in a 16th century torture room, the woman must have been a time traveller. She had participated in a reenacting of 16th century life during a city fair. But suddenly, and inexplicably she found herself in the real 16th century. Her strange behaviour drew the attention of the inquisition. Her odd underwear added to the suspicion that she was a witch.

Judging from the 20th century bra in a 16th century torture room, the woman must have been a time traveller. She had participated in a reenacting of 16th century life during a city fair. But suddenly, and inexplicably she found herself in the real 16th century. Her strange behaviour drew the attention of the inquisition. Her odd underwear added to the suspicion that she was a witch.
Actually it is just a party at Tree's cousins' place in northwest Arkansas...

There's that wonderful word again, that seem to pop up here and there!:rolleyes:

She must be pleading for her life. She wouldn't flash her boobs if only being captured...I don't think.

What a beautiful image! I'm sure there's some other tumescence happening too!

Just doing what she is told ... as Thessela would say ... "she has no choice" :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom