Wip - Women In Peril

Go to CruxDreams.com

"Donnerwetter, Helga get off my tank! You block my gunner's view!"
"Last night, you promised to marry me, Otto!"
"Helga, this is not the moment! We are in a battle! And get your clothes on! You draw the enemy's attention on us! Where are your clothes!?"
"Ich weiss nicht was soll es bedeuten.... My clothes are where you took them off, last night, Otto, inside the tank."
"Shut up! The men are listening! Stop singing and get away from here!"
"We're going to hang out the washing on the Siegfried Line! First your promise, Otto liebchen!"
:duke:

View attachment 324356 Somehow I don't think that wrench is going to make the difference. :confused::eek:
Er - oh, I just remembered the bolt on the space-station door needed tightening,
um, do you think you could give me a han - erm - claw, Mr Alien?

Er - oh, I just remembered the bolt on the space-station door needed tightening,
um, do you think you could give me a han - erm - claw, Mr Alien?

that's right Eul ... charm offensive ... keep him off balance until you can figure out where best to hit him.

"Donnerwetter, Helga get off my tank! You block my gunner's view!"
"Last night, you promised to marry me, Otto!"
"Helga, this is not the moment! We are in a battle! And get your clothes on! You draw the enemy's attention on us! Where are your clothes!?"
"Ich weiss nicht was soll es bedeuten.... My clothes are where you took them off, last night, Otto, inside the tank."
"Shut up! The men are listening! Stop singing and get away from here!"
"We're going to hang out the washing on the Siegfried Line! First your promise, Otto liebchen!"

Loxuru

Whether in war or in peace, love is beautiful!

Top Cat

"Where will the invasion take place! Tell me!"
"In Normandy! In Normandy! On the beaches north of Bayeux and Caen!"
"Do not try to fool me! No one will be so stupid to land in Normandy! Even not the Allies! Tell me the real location!"
"I tell you it will be Normandy!"
"Any sound military commander knows it is too far sailing from Britain, and if they make it, their army will get stuck in the hedgerows! Roosevelt will never allow this risk in an election year! And there are ten more reasons not to do that! Where will they land?"
"Near Calais!"
"At last, you get reasonable, Fraulein!"

"Where will the invasion take place! Tell me!"
"In Normandy! In Normandy! On the beaches north of Bayeux and Caen!"
"Do not try to fool me! No one will be so stupid to land in Normandy! Even not the Allies! Tell me the real location!"
"I tell you it will be Normandy!"
"Any sound military commander knows it is too far sailing from Britain, and if they make it, their army will get stuck in the hedgerows! Roosevelt will never allow this risk in an election year! And there are ten more reasons not to do that! Where will they land?"
"Near Calais!"
"At last, you get reasonable, Fraulein!"

Loxuru

Congratulations on intelligent and realistic text.

Top Cat

Back
Top Bottom