Wip - Women In Peril

Go to CruxDreams.com
Nice pics Bakerboy but I'm not convinced of the peril.

Now how about a period / retro touch?

View attachment 328895

The hint was the cuffs... ;);) but then what do you with the slave before you sell her?? Have your staff wash and oil her. Only then you can present her to her new Mistress

003.jpg

and once the slave is accepted, she is appropriately branded with her Mistress initial.

018.jpg

a bit of peril after all :)

zo you tink zis iz vere I am going to burn you?
But zat iz too simple... :devil:

very interesting! :D

I wonder whether the words 'Kriegspiel' or 'war-game' were actually current in 1944?

I think they were. The Royal Navy regularly practised wargaming since before World War I. This is the index page of "How to Play the Naval War Game" published by Jane's in 1912. It was extremely advanced fot the time:

How to Play the Naval War Game.jpg

View attachment 330056 View attachment 330057 View attachment 330058

The dragon is quite definitely a peril. Head first, eh?

Well, if I'm Andromeda, waiting to be eaten,
I'd know the best policy is to keep as still as I can and let the Dragon swallow me quick,
note how Dragon's forked tongue flicks out at my neck (first pic),
tugs me into his mouth, clamps his jaw shut (2nd),
and (3rd) gobbles me up, turning me over in his mouth to savour all my tasty flesh :devil:

View attachment 330943 View attachment 330944 View attachment 330945

A good range of slavegirl-powered coffee-grinders.
#1 is the standard CoffeeShop model, it can be driven by up to 4 ordinary slavegirls,
though only one Eulalia is really needed (she's behind, on the left ;)). Rats optional, but recommended,
they nip at the girls' feet to encourage them when the Whipmaster's taking a break!
#2 The heavy-duty Arabica model, suitable for crushing high-roast beans for Eastern-style coffee.
It can take up to 8 slaves for banquets, but just one will do for the everyday grind.
Our model features the NailusMartyrs Uday clamps and Giant Jihadi punitive-grade chainwear,
with a pair of 20kg Saracen Stones to compel the slavegirl to grind slowly, and exceedingly finely.
#3 Is the custom-made Presidential Palace Double Mill, turning grindstones above and below,
grinding superior Civet-girl beans for the Generalissimo, and cheap Americano for visiting Yanquis from the CIA.
The girls are shackled with the popular Chile Chains, and 25kg lead speed regulators again ensure
a slow, hard grind for the highest quality beverage.

The most enigmatic one, with the confrontation between the slave and the burqua woman.
a) somehow, both women envy each other's 'liberty' The man, husband of the dressed one, asks if something is wrong. The woman replies : "Absolutely not, darling". Of course she means the opposite, but the husband does not catch that she rather would be naked in chains than dressed like that . The slave woman would even agree to walk around in a burqua to get away from there.
b) the husband brought her to the mill and says "if you every cheat on me, you end up like that". The woman says "yes dear", and silently imagines herself chained, naked behind that gorgeous slave woman. "And I do not allow you will go to bed with that slave woman either"! "All right, dear", she answers. ("Go to fuck your camel!" she thinks, already making a plan to secretly possess that slave woman....).
c) they are the perfect couple and the husband just bought a new multifunctional kitchen robot for his lovely wife, on the occasion of Saint Valentine.:)

Back
Top Bottom