• cornu

Votes: 32 35.2%
  • nailing

Votes: 55 60.4%
  • a female christ

Votes: 51 56.0%
  • nothing should be shown

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • also nothing should be implied, just bible will be read.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go to CruxDreams.com

dfg42

Senator
Just imagine you had to organise a passion play. While naturally not all believe the biblical narrative (I do), most will agree that a person named Jesus is put on a cross in Jeruslem around the year 33 and it might make some sense to depict that story in a theatrical player. Be, aware that some time you may have to take part of the yearly event, but future is uncertain. Well we

have the following unpleasant (not yet letal events) which could be shown explicitely

• binding
  • wearing the patibulum
  • flogging
  • nude exhibition (after dressing you with kings robe)
  • moking
  • raping anally by male(!) legionnaries
  • the cornu
  • the nailing
  • also female christ

There was a big debate, if a female should represent Jesus, or Jesus might even be female. Later was deduced by the virgin birth (well where the Y chromosom comes from?).

Last edited:
Idon't understand a lot but i think that we can make a alternative story you know show what happend if Jesús could be a girl or woman
I am not so sure, if the consequences of that storyline would be severe. In principle both the story of Jeanne d'Arc and the various witch hunts are a twisted passion play coming from male dominated societies. One could imagine that with a female christ and a female dominated society the witch hunt would the crucify males regularly. A. more interesting idea seems to me a church whose priest would be on cross on her weekly sermon, or the church members, the altar boys and girls.....

I guess one cool story would be a church, where every week would be a family on the cross, say when the child became adult.

I am not so sure, if the consequences of that storyline would be severe. In principle both the story of Jeanne d'Arc and the various witch hunts are a twisted passion play coming from male dominated societies. One could imagine that with a female christ and a female dominated society the witch hunt would the crucify males regularly. A. more interesting idea seems to me a church whose priest would be on cross on her weekly sermon, or the church members, the altar boys and girls.....

I guess one cool story would be a church, where every week would be a family on the cross, say when the child became adult.
I like the idea of a church that holds regular family crucifixions that would be very cool indeed.
You would have mother, father, even grandparents mounted on crossses for the duration of the service .
I can see it in my mind …….,,

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the idea of a church that holds regular family crucifixions that would be very cool indeed.
You would have mother, father, children and even grandparents mounted on crossses for the duration of the service .
Yes, one would define the rules: Allways 3 person (Jesus+2 Thieves), the Jesus impersonator has painful crown, always nude, must be same family ....

One could imagine that there are church tax bonuses for the family "doing the crux", or the crux is for forgiving sins, like the confess in the Catholic Church (I wonder why they did not get that idea themselves, next time I see a catholic priest I know what to ask him!).... Any other ideas?

You would have mother, father, children and even grandparents mounted on crossses for the duration of the service .
May I digress a little to point out a fantasy of mine is to be the living crucifix during Sunday Mass, mounted to the cross, ragged loincloth hanging from my waist, my whipped bloody back raw against the rasping stipes (I am whipped in front of the congregants during their penance prayers after confession just before Mass.) a very Catholic fantasy I’ve had since childhood…

May I digress a little to point out a fantasy of mine is to be the living crucifix during Sunday Mass, mounted to the cross, ragged loincloth hanging from my waist, my whipped bloody back raw against the rasping stipes (I am whipped in front of the congregants during their penance prayers after confession just before Mass.) a very Catholic fantasy I’ve had since childhood…
I a protestant (according to a friend of am: I am the most protestant person on the planet) now the catholics have to confess the committed sins to the pastor and then do something like praying 100 times. How about some time on the cross, that makes theologically perfect sense. What did you do, did you eat to much, did you speak against GOD, or did you lusted on the cook of the pastor?

I a protestant (according to a friend of am: I am the most protestant person on the planet) now the catholics have to confess the committed sins to the pastor and then do something like praying 100 times. How about some time on the cross, that makes theologically perfect sense. What did you do, did you eat to much, did you speak against GOD, or did you lusted on the cook of the pastor?
Penance isn’t limited to prayers- acts of contrition, making restitution, self flagellation m, self mortification are all great traditional methods of penance. Of course, a devout Catholic will pray during the corporal penance punishment, and what a delicious release of guilt, until you cum then the guilt comes flooding back!

Penance isn’t limited to prayers- acts of contrition, making restitution, self flagellation m, self mortification are all great traditional methods of penance. Of course, a devout Catholic will pray during the corporal penance punishment, and what a delicious release of guilt, until you cum then the guilt comes flooding back!
Well, that will be such a fun, when the catholic sinner nude on cross, with a huge cornu in the ass and he should not cum during the 45 minutes of sermon. I also think it would be already a sin having an erection. Lucky me, and the others who have a such a small member and are so old, it would not even be noticed, having an erection..... Okay, I guess then the mocking would come as punishment. Yes I think we will the sermons work out in a story line, written in an Excel spread sheet.

You can digress as much as you like, I like the your thoughts as someone who was brought as a Catholic , taught by Nuns and then Monks I can so see where you are coming from.
The only issue I have is you should naked at all times during whipping and on the cross……

Okay, the excel type (I do not use the programs of silly Billy, you might know) story line.... We always need three church members, better family and naturally every sermon gets "harder". I will probably write one "introductionary" sermon but whoever has ideas or snippets of the story is invited to contribute. Hope to write the first snippet this evening.
cruxchurchstory0.jpg

This is a long standing fantasy of mine. You can take it a long way, cornu, abuse, the whole show, but realistically I like to imagine a situation where it is just like a normal Easter passion play, except with fully nude participants. This itself is startling, but almost within the bounds of possibility.

There is something faintly erotic about a well done passion play as it is, so let us imagine it without the loincloths. Performed outdoors, anyone in the community may attend. Imagine one of the participants, naked on their cross, trying to preserve the dignity of the moment, maybe trying not to look at the watching crowd.

If he did he might see his friends, his family, perhaps his younger sister's friends, or that cute girl he fancies from the coffee shop. All watching, all interested in his intimate and revealing performance. How thrilling. How shameful, to react in a natural way to this attention, this thrill. Better not to look at them, not to think about them, or cause a scandal!

Let's do this gradually and get people used to it. The first year, male performers fully nude. The one after, the central role could be played by a woman wearing just a loincloth. The next year, the thieves are women wearing loincloths and the Christa actress is fully naked. Hmmmmm.

Some of my manips on this theme
ph132.jpgph171.jpgph172.jpgph134.jpg

Just imagine you had to organise a passion play. While naturally not all believe the biblical narrative (I do), most will agree that a person named Jesus is put on a cross in Jeruslem around the year 33 and it might make some sense to depict that story in a theatrical player. Be, aware that some time you may have to take part of the yearly event, but future is uncertain. Well we

have the following unpleasant (not yet letal events) which could be shown explicitely
  • binding
  • wearing the patibulum
  • flogging
  • nude exhibition (after dressing you with kings robe)
  • moking
  • raping anally by male(!) legionnaries
  • the cornu
  • the nailing
  • also female christ
I imagine... All of that ;) I imagine even more: 12 Stations of her way to the cross. For female christ in that brutal times... It would be cruel, humiliating and extremaly painful... ;)

My case scenario: dhe wouldn't be crossed. She would be impaled. ;)

This is a long standing fantasy of mine. You can take it a long way, cornu, abuse, the whole show, but realistically I like to imagine a situation where it is just like a normal Easter passion play, except with fully nude participants. This itself is startling, but almost within the bounds of possibility.

There is something faintly erotic about a well done passion play as it is, so let us imagine it without the loincloths. Performed outdoors, anyone in the community may attend. Imagine one of the participants, naked on their cross, trying to preserve the dignity of the moment, maybe trying not to look at the watching crowd.
When having a passion play at a naturist place, you would face exactly that situation. It would probably make sense that then a clothed Jesus on cross, viewers nude. Well, there were many, many naturist/FKK/nudist beach pics, so a composite on naturist places might easy to be manufactured.

When having a passion play at a naturist place, you would face exactly that situation. It would probably make sense that then a clothed Jesus on cross, viewers nude. Well, there were many, many naturist/FKK/nudist beach pics, so a composite on naturist places might easy to be manufactured.
Yup, a very simple start.... probably three crosses and a male Jesus would be nice.

beachcrux.jpg

Spoiler alert.........

I guess it would start like that: First the three altar boys would just stand there before the cross, holding her arms up, you guess it would not least very long, till they got tired, then another three will bind there arms, then they willl hang, one day three male will come with loincloth, so the next female will be bare breasted, then male nude, female nude, erections, vagina, a cornu will be introduced, they sit before, and later on it.

So now we will start some details

Pastor Chuck Denbringer (55), the three youngest church members, Paul William, Peter Warner and Mercedes Cargill, all three 20 years old and we will meet Matt Cargill (49) the father of Mercedes and Owen (27), Aiden (22) the two older brothers of Mercedes.

Back
Top Bottom